Chapter 1

Destiny, My Only Love

Everything started that day, when Jang Yoonhee came back with her family to Korea from 2 months of summer vacations in Taiwan. Her family really liked traveling around the world; she had already traveled all around the world. Last time she went to Australia, and a couple of years ago she visited Costa Rica and Bora Bora, she had always lived a pretty good life.

 

 Going back to the story, she was in the airplane from Taiwan to Korea when she had the feeling that someone was staring at her, she felt shivers running through her back. When she turned her head around to see who it was, she saw no one; everyone in the plane was immersed in their own activities. Reading, listening to music, or watching TV (Yoonhee was traveling in first class). No one seemed to pay attention to her, it was not even her parents, they were sleeping, waiting a couple more of hours for the plane to land.

 

She felt confused, but went back to her reading; she was a big k-pop fan, so she was reading some fanfics, and k-pop articles. She quickly ran through the headings, seeing nothing which would catch her attention, when she suddenly stopped to see something written in bold capital letters, apparently Wollim Entertainment was going to have a new boy band debuted, their name was INFINITE. She really liked the name, “INFINITE” it was a really cool name, she had always liked the infinite sign. There were some photos of the members, but the faces were in a blur, and the names were not written in the article. There were 7 members in total.

 

‘Wow! Even the number of members is perfect!! Lucky seven!’  Yoonhee thought.

 “Hmm… seems they have been in Taiwan lately, wonder if I saw them while being in there…” Yoonhee unconsciously said out loud, but soon realized it, and shut , still, she kept thinking about this group which had really caught her attention, apparently either the faces or the names were going to be revealed until their debut in music bank in a couple of weeks’ time. What she didn’t know is that someone was actually watching carefully every single of her movements.

 

Right after that, Yoonhee fell asleep, still thinking about the group, it was strange, but the name just stick to her brain, and wouldn’t let go. Some hours later, the plane’s captain’s voice could be heard through the speakers, he was telling the passengers to put of the security belts, and to be ready for the plane to land.

 

Yoonhee finally got out of the plane, she felts really happy about being back in Korea, her dear home, even the air was different from the one in Taiwan, it smelled of home, and good memories. She went straight to get hers and her parents’ luggage; she soon saw the three big, heavy bags. She sighed just by seeing it, it was not going to be an easy job.  But she had to do it, she always tried to be a good daughter, and she could see that her omma was already tired from all the hours in the plane, and that her appa’s back hurt, so she went toward the bags.

 

But just before she could set a finger on the bag, she saw someone taking the bags for her, and as if he knew what he was doing, taking them to Yoonhee’s parents, but Yoonhee just shrugged it off, thinking it was just an assistant doing his job, when Yoonhee got to the bags, she respectfully thanked the man, and started looking for some money to give him, but when she took it out her purse, he was no longer there. So she just when running back to her parents.

 

Once in the car, she started thinking about the assistant which helped her, he was quite handsome, and also cute, so bad she would never see him again. She just forget it, and called her 2 best friends, Minhee and Hyeryung, it was so much time since the last time she talked to them, Minhee went to the US for a camp, and Hyeryung went to visit her family to Australia, she was Korean, but most of her family lived there. She made a video call, and she was answered immediately.

“HII!!” Yoonhee called out, making her parents cringe.

“Yah! Yoonhee, stop the noise!” her omma half whispered, half shouted.

“Mianhe…” Yonhee said.

“SOO!! Did you meet any cute guys in Taiwan; they say that guys in there are the cutest!!” Hyeryung squealed.

“I was too concentrated in the landscaped we visited to watch guys, and you know how much I like drawing and sketching, so I also did that,” she cheerfully answered, “also, I tried getting inspiration for my next piece of writing, and I also want to learn to compose…” Yoonhee explained.

 

Yoonhee had lots of hobbies. She liked drawing, painting, sketching, playing the piano, playing the guitar, she could sing, and she was good at dancing, now, she was trying to learn to compose songs. She just had this main flaw, she was not too good at any other subjects at school, such as maths, history, geography, biology….. Well, you can get the idea, but with a little bit of effort, she could go by with an average grade. But her grades in art and music were the best in the whole school, outstanding.

“OHH!! You and your drawing, come to real life, how long are you going to wait for your first kiss?” Hyeryung cried (by know, Yoonhee had already plugged her earphones to the computer).

“Hyeryung-ah, stop it, the only thing you think of all day long is guys, because of that, your family trip to Australia was belated for three weeks so that you could do the reposition exam for maths and chemistry!!” Minhee scolded Hyeryung.

 

Minhee was sort of a nerd, she was really fun to be with, and she was such  good person, she wouldn’t even kill a plant, she would never be as good as Yoonhee in art, but she was also good at it, and at music. She would be too concentrated in school, that sometimes she would become a little tiring, she would never be happy unless she got the best grades in every exam but Yoonhee and Minhee liked her just like she was.

 

On the other hand, Hyeryung was all the other way around. She would be happy with passing exams, even if it was just barely. She would spend most of her days blogging, and checking the k-pop idols tweets, always trying to find shirtless pictures of them. Her bias group is B2ST, she just loved them, specially Junhyung. She would also stalk her school’s guys, sometimes following them to their houses, somehow getting invited in, and she would talk to them for hours, flirting with them, Yoonhee and Minhee still didn’t know how she did it, or what she did once inside, they would ask Hyeryung, but every time she would answer with a “Secret!!”.

 

Minhee also liked k-pop, just like her friends. Her bias groups is TVXQ (in this fic, they are still 5). Her bias is Changmin, and recently she would wait every single hour from every day waiting for the new episodes of Moonlight Prince would come out, and when she heard that the show would be canceled, tears almost started falling from her eyes.

“Yoonhee!! I need to tell you something… NOW!!” Hyeryung squealed.

“Ahhh!! Just say it already! You don’t need to announce every single thing you are going to say…” Minhee said.

“I was not talking to you!” Hyeryung mocked.

“Well, stop fighting! Now, tell me what is so important!” Yoonhee shouted, making her parents angry once again.

“Mian, mian, I won’t do it again,” Yoonhee slowly apologized.

“So… tell us!!” Minhee said.

“Ok.. ok.. You see, about a week ago, just when I had come back from Australia, I went to the movies with my sister Soomin, and we went to watch “The Jackal is Coming”, and we sat in line E, and just behind me, when I turned around, I happened to see this really handsome guy. I realized he just kept staring at me, and I was doing the same. When we went out, I rushed into the bathroom, and I don’t know how, he followed me, just before I could actually get in the bathroom, someone took my hand, it was him!! When I saw him, I felt my cheeks starting to get hot. I think you are really cute, he said, would you like to go for a coffee with me? He invited me!! I obviously answered yes, and we’ve been keeping contact with each other since then. In 2 days, which is Valentine’s day, I am going with him to bowling, and he’s got a group of friends made up of 6 really handsome guy, and I would like you two to come with me, and to meet them, to see what you think about them…” Hyeryung narrated.

“So, you are setting us an arranged date?” Yoonhee asked.

.

 

Comment and Subscribe!! Hope you enjoy reading! ^.^