Biking Lesson

Daddy Hunting

AMBER's POV

 

Krystal seems surprise when I told her about what Yuri asked me to do for him. I think she didn't expect that Yuri got something for her sister. Maybe Yuri aren't dating Jessica right now. That guy is really hopeless, he can flirt around to other girls but in front of Jessica, his lips becomes sealed. He got tongue tied and looks like stupid.

 

"Are they together now?" I asked her again.

 

"Appa, Mommy Sica is in America." Yunjin said to me which made me look at him.

 

"Is that so." I mumbled. I think Yuri didn't manage to win her heart after all.

 

"Yuri-oppa went to Japan too. So they really didn't see each other for three years now."Krystal said which made me a little bit surprise.

 

"How about Key, he is still here, right?" I asked her.

 

"Yeah, I think he is."she answered. 

 

"Do you have his number?"

 

"I'm sorry but I don't have."she replied with apologetic smile.

 

"It's okay. You two are not really that close anyway."I answered and chuckled.

 

"Appa, who is that Key?"Yunjin asked me curiously.

 

"He is my close friend here in Korea. I will introduce him to you when I will meet him again."I answered to him. He nodded his head in understanding.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Since it is still my day off, Amber decided to teach me and my son how to ride a bike. He taught Yunjin first. I think my son is eager to know how to ride one because I can see his determination in his eyes. I don't feel worried or scared because Amber didn't let my son fall down or get hurt. He always catch Yunjin every time he was about to fall or loss his balance. I got up from my seat when I saw that Yunjin can now balance the bike without Amber holding it behind.

 

"Keep it up, Yunjin. Look straight ahead."Amber said to him while still walking close behind to my son. "Okay, I will slowly let go."he said pretending that he is still holing him.

 

"Okay, Appa."Yunjin answered keeping his eyes looking straight ahead.

 

He struggled to maintain his balance, a few meters away he loss it and was about to fall down. I feel relieved when Amber dash towards him and prevent my son to crash on the ground. I walk over to them and check if Yunjin is perfectly fine.

 

"Umma, I'm okay. Appa was there to catch me."Yunjin said to me and chuckled.

 

"I am just making sure that you didn't get hurt, Yunjin."I answered to him. He didn't respond to me but he shifted his attention to Amber.

 

"Appa, let's do it again. I'm almost there."he said to him excitedly.

 

"Okay."Amber answered to him with a smile on his face and then he turn to me. "Krys, just sit back there and relax. Today, your son will know how to ride a bike because of me."he said to me confidently.

 

I went back to my spot and sat down. Yunjin listened carefully to what Amber said to him. They really look like a real father and son. I can see how Yunjin likes Amber. I think because Amber is really acting like his real father. I hope that he will act to as my real husband.

 

"Who am I kidding."I mumbled to myself and let out a sigh.

 

I know now that he doesn't like my Unnie and I thinke he does too in me. I wonder what type of girl does he likes. He already had ten girlfriends but I don't think he was serious to them.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I was amazed on how fast Yunjin learn how to balance. I thought it will take us a long time before he will know it but it just took him an hour. He was so happy when he finally learned how to ride a bike. He then began to show off. I can see how happy Krystal is. I don't know why but seeing them this happy makes me happy too.

 

"Yunjin, you take a rest. Now, it's your Umma's turn."I said as I looked at Krystal.

 

"Yes, Appa."Yunjina answered obediently and get off his bike.

 

"Uhm, you won't let me fall to, right?"Krystal asked me with worreid eyes.

 

"Don't worry, I will catch you if ever you fall." I answered to her and she lower her head. I notice a pink shade on her cheeks. Maybe because of the heat of the sun. "Ready?" I asked her and he nodded his head.

 

I was holding the seat from behind, supporting her so that she will not fall down. I laugh on how scared she is to fall down. I can hear Yunjin's laughter every time his Umma will slap me when Krystal realized that I secretly let go of the bike.

 

"Amber, do you want me to die?! I told you that don't let go not unless you will tell me."she said to me, raising her voice.

 

"Alright. Sorry."I said to her with apologetic smile. She just rolled her eyes.

 

She start to pedal again. When I notice that she maintain her balance,I slowly let go of her and walk close behind her.

 

"Amber, you are still holding me, are you?"she asked me.

 

"Yeah." I lied to her. "Keep going ,Krys."

 

Krystal increase her speed and I stop from following her behind to catch my breath. Then Yunjin got up and cheer for his mother which I think distract Krystal and made her loss her balance. I quickly run after her before she will crash on the ground. I catch her and we both fall on the ground with her on top of me while the bike fall on our side. I feel our lips slightly brush and it somehow makes my stomach feels tummy and sens shivers in my spine. We stare at each other, and this is the first time I look at her this close. Our face distance is just maybe one inch away from each other.

 

"Appa, Umma, are you okay?" Yunjin asked worriedly when he walk beside us. Krystal quickly get off me.

 

"Don't worry, honey. I'm fine."she answered and then pick up her bike.

 

"Appa, are you hurt?"Yunjin asked me.

 

"Y-Yeah."I answered after I got up. "Uhm, let's take a break for now." I stated. Krystal just nodded and walk away.

 

I wonder what kind of feeling this is. I can feel my heart is still pounding. Maybe because I ran too fast. Man, Krystal is my first kiss. I hope it will not cause any awkwardness between us. Besides, it was just an accident. My eyes widened when I heard what Yunjin whispered to me.

 

"Appa, Umma's face is red."Yunjin whispered to my ear and laugh.