Saranghae!

Daddy Hunting

SULLI's POV

 

In our office, I notice that Krystal had been spacing out. It seems to me that there is something bothering her. I know that she is living now with her long time crush and it really made her so happy. I wonder what happens now because she is gloomy.

 

"Krys, is there something bothering you?" I asked her when I approach her and lean on her desk.

 

"No,Sull. I-I'm fine."she replied to me and force a smile.

 

"You are really a terrible liar, Jung."I said to her and scoffed. "Tell me, what is it? Is it about Amber?"I asked her.

 

"How did you know?"she replied looking a bit surprise.

 

"Just a hunch."I replied to her with a smirk. She then let out a deep sigh. "Come on, what did that Llama do to you this time?"

 

"He really didn't do anything."she answered. "I just confirmed that he won't see me the way I want him to see me."she said to me.

 

"What do you mean?"I asked her as I furrowed my brows.

 

"He only see me as his special friend, Sull. Just like before. I thought he realized that he had feelings for me too after that kiss but it seems that I'm wrong."she replied as she lean her foreah on her hands.

 

"Hmmm, I think you should let that feelings out. I mean, you shoud confess to him."I suggested.

 

"What?!"she exclaimed as she sit up straight and look at me. "No way!"she protested.

 

"If you won't let that out, you won't get over him."I said to her. "Just confess, Jung. I assure you that you will feel much lighter." I continued.

 

"I don't know if I can take the pain once he rejected me,Sull."she said to me with worried eyes.

 

"Just tell him how you feel, not ask him to be your boyfriend,silly." I retorted as I rolled my eyes.

 

"I don't know, Sull." she replied to me sounding worried.

 

"Well, just think about it, Krys." I said to her as I patted her on her shoulder and walk back into my desk.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Before I pick up Yunjin in his school, I drop by to Key's house to personally tell him that I want to borrow his can and also borrow some money from him. He hesitant at first but at the end he give in to me. I said my thanks to him and I promise him that I will pay him double once I will win. From Key's house, I went straight to the school. I meet Yunjin's teacher, Ms. Park who greeted me politely with a lovely smile. I smiled back at her and greeted her in the same manner.

 

"I thought it will be Ms. Jung who is going to pick up Yunjin."she said to me.

 

"Ah, Krystal will be coming home late today because of her work." I answered to her. She nodded her head in understanding.

 

"Yunjin is at the backyard with his friends. I think he is already waiting for you there."she stated.

 

"Uh, okay. Thanks Ms. Park." I answered to her with a smile.

 

"No problem."she replied flashing her lovely smile again. "Uhm, Mr. Liu."she called me when I was about to walk away.

 

"Yes Ms. Park?" I answered as I turn to face her.

 

"I know it is none of my business but you should avoid making Ms. Jung cry especially if Yunjin is around."she said to me which got me puzzled.

 

My attention was change to Yunjin when he call me and ran towards me. I think he is in a good mood right now. He hug me on my waist flashing his big smile. I smiled back at him.

 

"Aigoo, Yunjin is so happy to see his Appa."Luna said to him which made him grin. I scoffed when I saw his expression. I lifted him up and carried him.

 

"Say goodbye to your good teacher now." I said to him.

 

"Bye-bye teacher Luna. See you tomorrow."he said to her while waving his hand.

 

"Bye Yunjin, see you tomorrow too."she replied.

 

I bowed to Luna before we left. I fasten Yunjin's seatbelt and his liveliness suddenly died. It seems to me that there is something bothering him. I don't understand why Ms. Park said that to me. I didn't remember that I made Krystal cry, not ever in my entire life.

 

"Is there something bothering you, buddy?" I asked Yunjin as I nudge him lightly on his arm.

 

"Appa, Umma cried last night."she stated which got me a little bit surprise.

 

"Why?"I asked him curiously.

 

"I don't know. But I know it was because of you. I heard her say your name and she was so sad. What did you do to her, Appa?"he stated while looking at me with furrowed brows. Judging from the tone of his voice, I know that he is worried and sad as well.

 

"I don't know, Yunjin. I don't know what I did that made your Umma cry." I answered to him.

 

Oh crap! Is it because of what I really had said yesterday? Why did she cry? Does it mean that, she have feelings for me? What should I do now? Yunjin wants his real father and if I pursue Krystal, it will make him unhappy. His dream of having a complete family with his biological parents will become impossible. I think it is better if I will confront Krystal about it first. I don't want to assume that she really have feelings for me.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

It is already 11 o'clcock when I arrive home. I got surprise when I find Amber, sleeping on the couch. The T.V is still on so I turn it off. I decided to wake Amber because I'm sure that his body will sore because of his sleeping position. He is just sitting on the couch hanging his head low, crossing his arm on his chest. When I was about to hold his shoulder to shake him, he mumbled something.

 

"Ice Princess....sara...mmmm."he mumbled then smile.

 

Oh my God! I can't believe that he is dreaming about me right now! I wonder what he was suppose to say. I hope that I am the only Ice Princess in his life.

 

"Am, wake up."I said to him as I tap him on his shoulder.

 

He lift up his head and blink his eyes before he look at me.

 

"Ice Princess."he mumbled and flash his dorky smile. "Saranghae."he continued with a big grinI which made my eyes widened.

 

I think he is still half asleep because he went back to sleep after he said it. I took a deep breath and sigh to calm myself. But no matter what I do, my heart won't stop from pounding. I feel some static flow down to my spine. I cried last night but I didn't expect that I will feel this happy tonight.

 

"Saranghae, dork!" I whispered and a smile was drawn to his face which made me wonder.

 

Is this guy really asleep or just pretending to be asleep?