Visit To Key

Daddy Hunting

AMBER's POV

 

After I pick up Yunjin in his school, we drive going to Key's address. We stop in front of I assume still his house. I press the doorbell twice and waited for someone to answer us. I waited for a minute then press it again.

 

"Appa, I don't think there is someone home."Yunjin said to me which I think who got impatient from waiting.

 

"Do you think so?" I replied to him with raise brows and he nodded his head. "Let's wait a little longer."I answered to him.

 

I press the doorbell twice but still,we got no answer. So I decided to give up and come again next time. When Yunjin and I walk back to our car, another car pull over on the opposite side.I got surprise to see a blond guy who step out of his car with a wide grin on his face. I laugh when I saw my old friend. He haven't change, he still loves to wear bright color clothes.

 

"Bro, long time no see."he said to me when he grab my hand and pull me to hug as he tap my shoulder.

 

"Long time no see, Key." I answered to him. His eyes shifted to Yunjin who is standing beside me. "Eh? You have a son now?"he asked me.

 

"Uhm,he is Krystal's son. His name is Yunjin." I introduce the kid to him.

 

"I'm Jung Yunjin, nice to meet you Ahjussi." Yunjin introduce himself politely to him which made me laugh.

 

"I'm Kim Kibum, you can call me Key, I think it is much better than Ahjussi."Key answered with an awkward smile.

 

"Okay, Key."Yunjin replied with a big grin.

 

"You say that he is Krystal's son, right? But it seems that he is yours."Key said and scoffed.

 

"Really?" I replied with raise brows.

 

"Yeah, he doesn't have the same aura that Jung's possess. You know what I mean, right?"Key said while shivering.

 

"Pfft! You are still afraid of them huh?"I said and laugh. Yunjin is looking at us with puzzled face.

 

Key invited us in and we continue our conversation inside. We hang in his living room. We chat random stuffed, trying to catch up with each other. I learned that he is now working in their own company as a director. I think Key has more sense of responsibility than I am. We let Yunjin play the video game so he will entertain himself.

 

"Hey Key, do you happen to know who is the guy that got the ice princess pregnant?" I asked him.

 

"Sorry Am, but I don't."he replied to me.

 

"Uhm,have you met any of her ex boyfriends?"I asked him again.

 

"Are you a detective or something?"he replied to me and scoffed.

 

"Just answer my question will you?"I said to him.

 

"Uhm, I only met Kim Jongin. But it's impossible that he is the one who got the ice princess pregnant."he said to me.

 

"Who was her last boyfriend?" I asked him curiously.

 

"I think it was Choi Minho."he answered me.

 

"So could it be that he is the father of the ice princess son?"I asked him.

 

"Probably."he answered. We look at Yunjin and I can see that he is having fun playing the video game.

 

"All of us got surprise when we heard the news about her got pregnant. She was even kick out in their house."Key said to me which made my eyes widen.

 

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

 

"She was disowned by her parents because they consider her a shame in their family." Key said to me. "They migrated to America, leaving her behind with nothing. Lucky for her, your Uncle and Auntie took her in and sort of adopted her."he stated.

 

"How come I didn't know that."I mumbled. I really am surprise right now.

 

"Because you probably didn't ask."Key said to me sarcastically and scoffed.

 

"Key, help us look for that guy named Choi Minho." I said to him with stern voice. "I won't rest in peace not until I find him." I continued as I clench my fist.

 

"Chill bro. You look like you are her father or something."said to me jokingly. I let out a deep sigh to calm myself down. "Uhm, so you and her are living under in the same roof right?"he continued.

 

"So?" I replied while raising my brows.

 

"Did you happen to develop some feelings for her?"Key said with a sly smile on his face.

 

"Is that suppose to happen?"I asked him curiously.

 

"Aish! Forget it!"he replied in annoyance. "You are really hopeless. If ever you feel something for her, then you better confess as soon as possible because your rival Myungsoo, is her current boss."he informed me.

 

"What?!" I exclaimed. He look at me with surprise look on his face and I cleared my throat. "I am just surprise." I reasoned out.

 

"Surprise my ."he replied and scoffed. "Dude,sort out your feelings as soon as possible or it will be bye-bye Princess."he said to me while glaring at me.

 

"Are you a Jung? Stop glaring at me."I said to him which made Yunjin look at us.

 

"Whatever,Am. Don't be a coward this time. I know you got something for her even before. And I assure you, I can see that she got something for you too."Key said to me.

 

"If she did Key, there is no Y.J that exist now."I replied to him.

 

"Just give it a try, bro. Who knows, you and her are really meant for each other. Besides, you and Y.J are close to each other now so there is no more adjustment that is need to be done."he said to me.

 

"You really wanted me to court her, don't you?" I said to him as I narrowed my eyes.

 

"Nah, I just think that you two will look good together. If you don't want, it's up to you. But be sure that you won't regret it because I've heard that Myungsoo is making his move now."he replied.

 

"Are you two close? Why it seems to me that you know a lot about them?"I said to him with sarcastic tone of voice.

 

"Giant baby also work in the same company that the ice princess is working. Everytime we gather together, they talk about him and her."he replied to me.

 

"Pfft! If she loves Myungsoo, she will be with him. So there is no need for me to enter the picture. Why are we talking about this stuff anyway?" I said to him.

 

"Dude, what if you and her are the persons who are focus in the picture and him is just one of the extras?"he retorted. "Just court her bro, say to her your hidden feelings."he continued and scoffed.

 

"I don't have hidden feelings, Kibum. If indeed I do have feelings for her, I will let you know first."I said to him.

 

I think we wasted our time bickering about nonsense matter. This guy really talks a lot. It is already dark when Yunjin and I left Key's house. When we got home, I notice another pair of shoes and I thin Krystal brought some guest. Yunjin ran inside and I followed him behind. I notice that Yunjin stopped from running and stare at Krystal and a very familiar guy with her. They both look at us when they notice us.

 

" Kim Myungsoo." I mumbled under my breath. Why is he here?