After 14 Years

Daddy Hunting

AMBER's POV

 

Yunjin is already waiting for me when I arrived in his school. His teacher Ms. Park is with him. I think I got a little bit late in picking him up. I can see the fascination in their eyes when they see the car that I'm driving. It is  a black Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. Yunjin meet me halfway then he look over to the car that I brought then to me. Ms. Park just followed him behind.

 

"Appa, that car belongs to Key, right?"Yunjin asked me.

 

"Yeah."I answered.

 

"Why do you have it now?"he asked again.

 

"Because your Appa will have a race tomorrow and I need Key's car for the competition."I answered to him as I ruffled his hair. He furrowed his brows then he nod his head.

 

"Nice car, Mr. Liu."Ms. Park said when she walk over to us. She flash her lovely smile and I smiled back at here.

 

"That is not really mine. It belongs to my friend and I am just borrowing it for the meantime." I said to her with a timid smile.

 

"Oh, your friend must really trust you because he let you borrow his car."she replied and giggled.

 

"Uhm, maybe."I answered and chuckled.

 

We said our goodbye to Luna and headed to the car. I fasten Yunjin's seatbelt for him. I can see the excitement in his eyes. He roam his eyes inside the car. I think he is anticipating for me to drive.

 

"Do you like this car,Yunjin?"I asked him and he nodded his head with a big smile on his face.

 

"It's really cool, Appa."he answered to me enthusiastically. "Appa, can I come with you in you race?"he asked me with expectant eyes.

 

"Uhm, even if I love to bring you with me, I can't. Kids are not allowed to come."I answered to him with an apologetic smile. I can see the disappointment in his face.

 

"It's okay,Appa."he answered with a faint smile. "I will just stay home with Umma."he sighed.

 

"Hey, don't be disappointed. Maybe after 14 years, you can come with me or even race against me." I said to him. His eyes sparkled again.

 

"Really Appa?"he asked me and I nod at him. "Hmmm, how long is that 14 years?"he asked me curiously with furrowed brows.

 

"Uhm...not really that long. When you get taller than your Umma. So you should get plenty of sleep and eat healthy foods. Don't be picky like your Umma."I said to him.

 

"I will, Appa."he answered and laugh.

 

"Okay, it's time to go home."I mumbled and start the car.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

When I got home, I find Amber and Yunjin chasing around inside the house. My son is laughing so hard when Amber caught him and lift him high in the air. He got down to greet me and hug me. I carried him and kiss him on his cheek. I smiled at Amber and he smile back.

 

"I saw Key's car in the garage."I said to him.

 

"I borrowed it. I have a big race tomorrow with Myungsoo and others."he replied. I raise my brows and nod my head.

 

"Good luck."I said to him sweetly with a smile.

 

"Thanks."he answered with a big grin.

 

"Umma, Appa said that he will teach me how to drive when I get taller than you."Yunjin said to me happily.

 

"Really? He will teach you?" I said to him and he nod his head with a big smile. I glance at Amber and he give me his dorky smile. They really get much closer now.

 

"I will participate in race too and be cool like Appa."Yunjin remarked.

 

"Focus in growing up first, kid."Amber said to him and chuckled.

 

Yunjin keep asking about racing to Amber. I think he got interested about that stuff. Seeing them together remind me of calling Vic-unnie. I got something important to ask her. I excuse myself from them and went to the room. I dialed Vic-unnie's number but it just keeps on ringing. I dialed again and again but still the same. I think she is really busy there. I sighed in disappointment.

 

"Maybe I'll try again letter."I sighed.

 

I change my clothes and went to the living room. Amber and Yunjin are now watching some racing in the TV. They are into racing today. I headed to the kitchen to cook something for our dinner. After a while, Amber came and help me. He wash the vegetables while I cut the meat.

 

"You know, Yunjin will never forget what you had told him today."I said to him. "You will wait for 14 years before I will let him drive a car." I said to him.

 

"I told him that after 14 years, I will teach him how to drive a car."he replied to me with a smirk.

 

"So you will come back here in Korea after 14 years just to teach him how to drive?" I asked him and scoffed.

 

"Well, I don't think he is still in Korea in that year."he answered to me with a sheepish smile.