What's Gotten Into Her

Daddy Hunting

AMBER's POV

 

My cousin left me and Jessica in the livingroom alone. She went outside because she needs to go to the hospital. She promise me that she will tell me everything once she will got home.Krystal's sister hasn't changed at all. I'm happy that she is here now because I know that Krystal will be delighted and glad to see her sister again and my son will finally meet his Auntie too.

 

"So you are my nephew's biological father?" Jessica said to me.

 

"It turns out that way."I answered and smile timidly as I scratch the back of my head.

 

"Are you planning to marry her?"she asked me.

 

"Yeah."I replied shortly and curved a smile. "Do you approve me for your sister?"I asked her.

 

"Well, even back then, I know that she have feelings for you so I'm sure that she will be happy in your arms." she answered me with a lovely smile.

 

"I promise Jess, I will do everything just to make your sister happy."I said to her with assurance.

 

"Don't promise me, just do it."she replied to me and scoffed. "Krystal had been through a lot so please, make her happy and truly love her."she continued while looking at me straight in the eyes.

 

"I will, Noona."I said with a big girn on my face.

 

"You really look like a Llama."she stated and laugh.

 

"But a handsome one."I boasted. "Anyway, what happen to you and Kwon Yuri?" I asked her and her smile faded.

 

"Yuri is currently in Japan now and I heard that he is getting married soon."she replied and I can see sadness in her eyes. I think she have feelings to that guy too.

 

"He confessed to you back then, right?" I asked her and she nod her head. "So you two became a couple?"I added and she shook her head.

 

"When he confessed it was the time that when everything in our family is in chaos. I decided to reject him because we were about to migrate in America that time."she said to me with sadness in her voice and sighed.

 

"Do you love him?"I asked her.

 

"Even if that guy is ert,he still manage to make me fall for him." she answered and smile sadly. "But I think now that we are not meant to be."she contuned.

 

"Isn't it too early to say that. Who knows, maybe Yuri still loves you until now." I comforted her.

 

"If he still do, he don't have any fiancee right now."she replied.

 

I then notice the tears that escape from her eyes. I feel sorry for her so I sit on her side and patted her back to comfort her. I got a bit surprise when she suddenly hug me. I just let her cry on my shoulder. But I got the feeling that Yuri still love her too. It's hard for me to believe that he is now is getting to get married with another girl.

 

"Amber.."

 

We broke our hug when we heard someone call my name. I lifted up my head and saw Krystal, looking a bit surprise.

 

"Krystal." Jessica said happily after she wipe her tears and hug her sister.

 

"Unnie."Krystal replied with a smile and hug her too.

 

Seeing them finally reunited draws a smile on my face. I met Krystal's eyes when she looked at me. I smiled to her but I was taken slightly aback when she glared at me. It was one scary glare. I wonder what I did because she seems mad at me.

 

"Amber, go and pick up Yunjin."she ordered me when they broke their hug.

 

"What? But his class will end 30 minutes from now."I answered her with confusion.

 

"Just go!"she replied with a stern voice and glare at me. Seriously, what's gotten into her?

 

I furrowed my brows in confusion but still got up from my seat. I bowed to Jess and excuse myself at them.