Where Is Yunjin's Father?

Daddy Hunting

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I decided to ask Krystal about Yunjin’s dad. I am just curious that is why I decided to ask her. I don’t want to think that Yunjin’s dad is a jerk for leaving Krystal behind with their son. It is unforgivable for me. She might be cold sometimes but she is sweet and most of the time is kind and nice.

 

“Ahm, his father died when I am still pregnant with Yunjin.” She answered to me with a weak voice. I raise my brows when I heard this.

 

"So did you just consider him as dead or he literally was dead?"I aksed her curiously.

 

"He is literally dead."she answered while hanging her head low. I wonder why she is lying. Maybe Yunjin's father is someone I know.

 

“Oh, that’s awful. I’m so sorry.” I pretended to feel sorry for her.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s okay.”she said and flash a faint smile.

 

“So, are you planning to raise him alone?” I asked her.

 

“Yeah, I think I won’t be able to find a man who will accept a woman with a child.”she answered and chuckled.

 

“If that man really loves you, it doesn’t matter if you have already a child.” I answered. She looked at me and then smile.

 

“How about you? Do you already have a girlfriend?”she asked me.

 

“Nah, I am still enjoying my youth and singlehood.” I answered to her and chuckled.

 

“Are you saying that you are still enjoying yourself in sleeping around with random girls?”she asked me with a smirk.

 

“You know that I am not that kind of guy, Krystal Jung.”I defended myself and she just laugh at me.

 

“I am just kidding, stupid.”she said.

 

“Like mother like son, huh?” I said to her.

 

“What do you mean?” she asked with a furrowed brows.

 

“Your son called me crazy on the first day we met while you are still calling me stupid after all these years.” I said to her.

 

“You still really look like stupid to me and my son just smart enough to notice it too.”she said to me and grinned.

 

“I think you are too young to be a Mom, Krys. You better find a husband so that there is someone who will help you in raising him.” I said to her.

 

“I can raise my son well without a man in my life, Amber.”she retorted. 

 

"Oh really?" I said and scoffed. "Anyway, before Yunjin's father, do you had a boyfriend or boyfriends?"I asked her. Maybe one of the names that she will mention is Yunjin's father. I hope she only got few ex-boyfriends.

 

"Yeah, I dated five guys before."she replied. Eh? Five guys?!

 

"Oh, I think your experience in love is in maximum level now."I joked and chuckled. She laugh along with me.

 

"Not really."she answered. "How about you?"

 

"I've dated just a few."I replied to her. "Uhm, maybe around ten."I added and laugh. I am just lying. "Hey Krys, I know you have a lots of money with you so, let's bet."

 

"What do you have in mind, Liu?"she replied to me while narrowing her eyes.

 

"Let's bet, uhmm, maybe around 5 bucks. The one who can recall all his or her names ex within 30 seconds will win." I stated with a smirk.

 

"I got only five and you've got ten."she retorted.

 

"Korean names are longer than english names so it's just fair."I answered quickly and grinned. "Okay, I will go first."

 

"Okay, if you really want to do this. You've got 30 minutes."she said and look at her watch. "Go!"

 

I quickly think for random girl's name. I haven't dated any girl before. My girlfriend is my car, which I left in America.

 

"Shelby Cord,.... Auburn Packard, Saleen Ford, Porsche Hennessy...Maruti Holden, Ariel MacLauren,...."

 

"10, 9, 8,.."she's counting down.

 

"Megan Swift,...Ashley..."

 

"3, 2, 1.."

 

Oh crap!

 

"Sorry, but you had named only eight of them."she stated and laugh. "Bad boyfriend." she mumbled and scoffed.

 

"Okay, now it's your turn." I said to her. "Oh you add Yunjin's dad's name so that made it six. I forgot that my ex-girlfriends have a longer names."

 

"Okay."she replied with a sly smile.

 

"Go!"