Amber Teaser

Daddy Hunting

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Before our game started, I already know that I will win. Korean names are much shorter than the English names. I didn't expect that he dated ten girls within five years. Maybe he only dated them over a short period of time. I'm pretty sure that this guy is a player.

 

"Lee Taemin, Choi Minho, Kim Jongin, Lee Jonghyun,Kim Donghun and uhm.. Lee Jongsuk." I answered him.

 

"Wow, it took you only fifteen seconds to enumerate your boyfriends name."he said with an expression of amazement. 

 

"You are really stupid. Korean's first name might have two syllables but our last name has only one. So we have shorter names."I remarked.

 

"You've dated three Lee's and two Kim's. They are not related, are they?"he pointed out.

 

"Of course, not!" I answered quickly and he burst into laughter.

 

"I'm just teasing you."he said after he got a  hold of it. "Anyway, who's Yunjin's father among them?"he asked me curiously. I wonder why he is interested to know who is Yunjin's father.

 

"It's..."

 

"Good morning Appa, good morning Umma."Yunjin greeted us while rubbing his eyes and still groggy. Thank God he showed up.

 

"Good morning, Yunjin."Amber greeted him with a warm smile.

 

"Good morning,honey."I said to him with a smile. I pick him up and make him sit on the chair next to mine.

 

"How's your sleep,buddy?" Amber asked him with his dorky smile.

 

"I dream that I ride on a Llama's back. Then the Llama becomes a dinosaur then it's transforms into you, Appa."Yunjin answered.

 

"Eh? I think that is a nightmare for me."Amber said in disbelief. I laugh when I saw his awkward reaction.

 

"You do look like a Llama and dino, Amber."I said to him and laugh.

 

"Maybe, but a handsome one. The one of a kind dino or Llama."he answered with pride and grinned.

 

"Dork."I mumbled. Yunjin listen to us with furrowed brows. 

 

"Appa and Umma." Yunjin mumbled with a big smile. Amber smile too when he heard what my son said.

 

"Amber, you owe me five bucks." I reminded him which made his smile fade away and turn into a sigh.

 

"I will give it to you, soon."he replied

 

It looks like we are one family eating breakfast together. I can see that Yunjin really consider Amber as his father. I'm thankful that Amber doesn't mind it neither feel awkward to it. The pancakes that he prepared is really good. I didn't expect that he is a good cook. I bet he is better than me. I volunteered to wash the dishes and he offered to help me. Maybe he is not a lazy bum anymore. Yunjin is in the livingroom, watching some cartoon show on the TV. I will be washing the plate and he is the one who will wipe it dry.

 

"So, about earlier. Who among them is Yunjin's father?"he asked me again. I almost drop the plate that I was washing. I though he already forgot about it.

 

"Why you are so interested to know who is Yunjin's father?"I asked him when I turn to face him. He shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I'm just curious to know who he is."he answered. "So, who among them?"

 

"It's my secret." I answered and turn continued what I am doing.

 

"Well, I will know that secret of your's soon."he replied and scoffed.

 

"It's impossible."I said in monotone.

 

"Nothing is impossible to Amber Joseph Liu a.k.a Yiyun Liu."he answered with a grin on his face.

 

"With that grin on you face, you really look stupid." I answered and laugh.

 

"With that laughter, you look like become less icy princess."he answered back.

 

"Yah!" I yelled at him and acted to hit him with the plate. "If you call me that again, this plate will break on your head."I said to him and glared at him.

 

"Still scary and violent Krystal, huh? I thought she only exist at teenage."he said. "I'm glad that she is still present in young adult."he continued with his dorky smile.

 

"You are just a saddist." I stated as I rolled my eyes at him. He just laugh at me and seeing him laugh makes me smile.

 

"Sweet smile makes you looks like a real Princess."

 

"If you continue that, I will think that you are flirting to me." I said to him.

 

"You can think whatever you want, Jung."he replied as he patted me on my head.

 

This guy really loves to joke around and tease people, especially to me! He also kept teasing and pestering me five years ago. I think that was how I developed some feelings for him. I still have it now but, I don't think our feelings is mutual. I know that he had his eyes only for my Unnie.