Plans

Daddy Hunting

AMBER's POV

 

So I have six guys to hunt down. I consider Krystal as my sister since we are close to each other. I wanted to find Yunjin's father because I want him to support them. His son needs him, and I think that Krystal too. I know that it gonna be a hard work because I don't know any of the guys that she had mentioned. I might offend her if I ask her who among them she had slept with right? So better not to ask that question to her. I only got one month here in Seoul, one month to look for Yunjin's father.

 

"Appa, let's go to the amusement park with Umma?"Yunjin said to me while we are hanging in the living room. Krystal is in their room, doing some paperworks, I guess.

 

"Eh? Maybe when your Umma is not busy anymore."I answered to him. He looks disappointed of what I had said. "Hey, don't give me that look. I promise, we will go there once your Umma is not busy anymore." I nudge him. His face brighten up.

 

"Really? You promise that?"he asked with a big smile on his face.

 

"Y-Yeah." I answered shortly.

 

"Pinky promise?"he said while sticking out his pinky on his right hand. I lock my pinky to his.

 

"Pinky promise."I answered and scoffed. A wide grin was pasted on his face.

 

"So Appa, what are we gonna do today?"he suddenly asked me. "It's boring to just sit here all day."he continued which made me raise my brows. I scoffed in disbelief.

 

"Uhm, do you want to play a detective games or cop games?" I asked him. He furrowed his brows in confusion.

 

"What kind of game is that?"he asked me innocently.

 

"Well, most of the detective and police do is to search for a person. So, our game is to search six people."I explained to him He tilt his head on the side in confusion.

 

"Who?"

 

"Uhm, for example, your Daddy." I said to him and his face brightened.

 

"We are going to search for my Daddy?!"he exclaimed. 

 

"Ssshhhh! Lower your voice down. "I said to him as I put my forefinger perpendicular to my lips. He covered his mouth and nodded in understanding. "You will be agent Yunjin and I am agent Yiyun. We are going to hunt down these six persons."I continued.

 

"Why do we need to hunt them down?"he ask me again.

 

"Because one of them did something very bad."I answered briefly.

 

"If we catch them, are we going to put them in prison?" he asked me with tint of excitement in his voice.

 

"Probably." I replied to him with a grin as I ruffled his hair.

 

"Okay! Agent Yunjin will help agent Appa, ahm agent Yiyun!"he proclaimed while standing in front of me.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber and Yunjin get along pretty well. I feel thankful because with Amber's presence here, my son can experience calling someone his Appa. I thought this Llama doesn't like kids but it seems that I'm wrong. I can't help but to smile and feel happy inside everytime I saw them goofing around.

 

"Kids, dinner is ready." I called them after I set the food on the table. Amber come while carrying Yunjin on his shoulder.

 

"Umma, I'm taller than all of you now."Yunjin said with a smirk on his face.

 

"Now you shrunk."Amber told him after he put my son down on his seat. Yunjin pout because of it.

 

"You ruin my fun, Appa."he said then sulk.

 

"I will give you a piggy back ride after we eat."Amber answered to him with a wide smile on his face.

 

"Don't pamper him,Am."I said to him.

 

"Don't worry, Krys. I won't overdo it."he answered and pulled my chair for me.

 

"Thanks." I said to him and sat down. Yunjin look at us with a big grin on his face.

 

"Umma, finish all you work faster because Appa promise me that he will take us to the amusement park when you are no longer busy."he stated.

 

I turn to Amber to confirm if what my son is saying is not what he wanted Amber to do but Amber really wanted to do. He scratch the back of his head and smile awkwardly.

 

"Uhm, yeah. I think that you should have a fun time with your son once in a while."he said to me.

 

"Thanks, Appa."I said to him with a sweet smile and he flash a wide grin. "But you still owe me five bucks." I reminded him and laugh when his grin turn into frown.

 

"I'll sell my body first so that I can pay you."he sighed and I smack his head. "Ouch!"he whimpered in pain and Yunjin burst out into laughter. "What was that for?"

 

"Don't talk like that in front of.." I pointed Yunjin. We both turn at Yunjin and my son is looking at us with puzzled face.

 

"Yunjin, let's go for a bicycle ride tomorrow?" Amber asked him.

 

"Appa, I don't know how to ride a bike."Yunjin answered him as he look down.

 

"I haven't taught him because I don't know how to ride a bike either and I don't want him to get hurt." I explained to Amber when he look at me with questionable looks.

 

"Aish! I will teach both of you tomorrow."he stated. "I can't believe that you don't know how to ride a bicycle."he mumbled as he look at me.

 

"It's not my fault,Amber. Nobody taught me how to ride one. Besides me and Unnie were prohibited to ride it when we were kids by our parents."I said to him as I rolled my eyes.

 

"Now that you mention your sister, where is she ,anyway?"he asked me curiously.

 

I think he is still interested to Unnie because I can see it in his eyes that he still do.

 

"Oh, does Yuri and her are dating right now? That guy always ask me a favor to help him with your sister."he continued and scoffed.

 

"What?!" I exclaimed when I heard what he said. I can't believe it!