Caring So Much

Daddy Hunting

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I can't believe it. I can't believe how my heart race when his lips brushed mine. I wonder if he feels the same. I look at him and he is playing with Yunjin. I think he doesn't feel the same way. Maybe, he didn't even consider it as a kiss. I sighed to release my frustration. One sided love is really hard and only makes you feel frustrated as well as makes your chest heavy.

 

"Krys, are you ready?"he asked me when he walk over to me with Yunjin.

 

"Just for a while. Let me rest a little longer." I answered to him with a smile. He raise his brows and nod his head.

 

"Umma, your this close on learning how to ride a bike."Yunjin said to me while bringing his thumb and forefinger closer. Amber scoffed and ruffled my son's hair while I laugh at him.

 

"So you better not distract your Umma so that she will be able to focus on what she is doing." Amber told him.

 

"Okay, Appa."Yunjin answered him with a grin. "Uhm, can I go ride my bicycle?"he asked us with puppy eyes.

 

"Aigoo, okay but don't go far."I answered and pinch his cheeks.

 

"Yehey! I promise I won't go far, Umma."he said and went to where his bicycle is.

 

"At first, I thought your son is a spoiled brat."Amber mumbled while his eyes is still fix to Yunjin. "I guess, I'm wrong."he continued with a smile when he look at me.

 

Seeing his smile makes my heart beats more faster than usual. I smiled back at him and then looked away. I can feel my face feels warm. I thought that I only have a crush on him but it seems that, what I have is beyond on what I think it is.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Krystal learned how to ride a bike before I drain my energy. I laugh at her when I saw how happy she is when she finally did it. Seeing them riding a bike made me miss my racing. It's been more than a week now since I last compete in drag racing. I hope I can compete here too, but I don't know anyone who compete in drag racing here.

 

"Hey Krys, does Key still lives in the same address?" I asked her when I approach her.

 

"Yeah, I think he is. Why?"she replied.

 

"Uhm, I'm thinking about paying him a visit."I answered.

 

"You still remember how to get there, right?"she said to me.

 

"Yeah, I still do."I answered to her and chuckled.

 

"Appa, I want to meet your friend Key too. Can I go with you?"Yunjin said to me with a big smile on his face.

 

"You already have class tomorrow, Yunjin." Krystal said to him which made him drop his smile. 

 

"Uhm, we will go after his class. Besides, I am the one who will pick him up." I said to Krystal and wink at Yunjin which made him happy again. "If you want Krys, you can go with us too. I think Kibum miss the ice princess." I continued and scoffed.

 

"Yah! I told you to stop calling me that!"she yelled at me and slap me on my arm. Yunjin giggled while I wailed in pain.

 

"Jeez, you are really still and ice princess."I said to her as I rub my arm to ease the pain.

 

"Whatever,dork!"she replied in annoyance and rolled her eyes.

 

"Eh? Dork huh?"I stated and laugh. "Well this brings back an old memories."

 

"Speaking of old memories, you are my servant before, right?"she said to me while pointing her finger at me.

 

"I don't remember that I am your servant." I lied. She really treat me like her servant before. Ordering me around and making me do the things that I hate.

 

"Oh really?"she said eyeing me suspiciously.

 

"Yunjin, let's go over there."I said to Yunjin as I walk away from Krystal. I can hear her laughter from behind which made me smile.

 

I wonder why I didn't fall in love with her five years ago. I think I didn't pay much attention in that kind of stuff that time. I only notice now how beautiful she is and how she is making my heartbeat became irregular. Ah, I remember now. It's because of him, that is why I didn't dare to look at her, Kim Myungsoo. It's not good to fall on the same girl your close friend is interested too. I think he didn't manage to confess to her because he is not in the list of her past boyfriends.

 

"Ahhh, finally!"I exclaimed as I slump on the couch. "Home."

 

"Ahh, finally...home!" Yunjin copied me and Krystal laugh at us.

 

"Krystal, are you sure that this kid is not my son?" I asked her jokingly and she stop from laughing and lower her head.

 

"If you are my Appa, you will never leave me and Umma alone, right?" Yunjin sait to me which shifted my attention from his mother to him..

 

"Yeah, I won't." I answered to him with assuring smile and he smiled back.

 

I look back at Krystal and she is somewhat get saddened because of our subject. I mentally facepalmed myself for being insensitive. 

 

"But I'm sure Yunjin's Appa loves Yunjin and Yunjin's Umma so much." I said to him as I lift him up and toss him in the air. Yunjin giggled and I glance at Krystal. When our eyes met, I smiled at her and she smiled back.

 

Maybe, I should start hunting Yunjin's real father. I don't think he knows that he have a son to Krystal because it seems that, he doesn't. Wow, I didn't expect that I will care this much for them. I think it's normal because I already consider them as family.