Weird

Daddy Hunting

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I felt like my world had ended when I saw Amber was about to kiss Key. My mind went blank for a moment having a hard time to process everything. I didn't  expect that Amber will turn out like this. I mean, all along I thought that he is straight but I guess I'm wrong. They both looked so surprise when they saw me and Yunjin. I cover my son's eyes because it is not good for him to see this stuff. I'm afraid that it will make him confuse.

 

"No! We are not gays!"Amber exclaimed.

 

Key slowly got up from the couch and walk closer to Amber with a smirk on his face. I got surprise when he suddenly hug Amber and rest his chin on his shoulder.

 

"Amber-oppa, I think there's no need for you to hide it. Why not tell her now."he said to him with a girly voice and it made Amber to grimace putting a disgust expression on his face.

 

"Aish! What are you doing?!"Amber said with an annoyed tone of voice and pushed Key away from him as he tried to break free from Key's embrace.

 

"Oppa! Don't be mean to me!"Key whined and tried to hug him back.

 

"Umma, I can't see. Can you remove your hand?" Yunjin complained as he tried to take off my hand.

 

"Stay away from me Key! Stop acting weird!"Amber said to him while blocking Key. When he manage to push Key away from him, he then walk over to me and hide behind my back. He hold me on my shoulders. "Krys, help me."he said to me.

 

Key sat down on the couch and burst into laughter! I got confused by there change of behaviours.

 

"Krystal, Amber has something to tell you in the living room tonight."Key said to me which made me furrowed my brows. Amber quickly let go of my shoulders and walk over to Key.

 

"What are you guys up to?" I asked them.

 

"He wants to..."Key didn't finish his sentence because Amber cover his mouth.

 

"Don't listen to him, Krys. This guy had gone crazy today."Amber said to me with an awkwards smile." In fact, he is going to leave now, right Key?"he continued as he looked at his friend and glared at him.

 

"Alright. But you should do it tonight! If you  won't, I'll be the one who will tell her."Key said to him and got up from the couch. "I'll be taking my leave now. Uhm Krys, you can take off your hand from Yunjin's eyes."he said to me.

 

"Oh." I gasped and remove my hand from Yunjin's eyes. My son look at me and I think he got mad of what I did. I give him an apologetic smile.

 

"Leave now, Key. This house can only accomodate three persons as of now. Four is too much."Amber said to him in a flat tone.

 

"I'll be leaving now, Oppa."Key said and attempt to kiss Amber on his cheek but he got block by Amber's hand. He pull back and laugh on Amber's irritated face. "Tonight, okay?"

 

"Yeah, yeah!"Amber answered in monotone with his hand shooing his friend.

 

"Bye Yunjin."Key said to my son as he pat his head. "Bye Krys."he added when he looked at me and wink.

 

"Key, leave now!"Amber said to him with a stern voice.

 

"Jeez, do you want me to wink at you too? Okay."Key scoffed. He did wink at Amber and give him a flying kiss. Amber covered his mouth while glaring at his friend.

 

"You guys are really weird right now."I said to them.

 

"He is the only one who is weird here!"Amber retorted while pointing Key.

 

"I'll be leaving now."Key said and bid his goodbye to us.

 

Amber sighed in relief when Key finally left. He got up from the couch and pick up the gorceries that I dropped. I stoop down and help him while Yunjin walk to the couch and turn on the T.V. I think he is still mad at Amber because he just ignore his Appa. Amber looked at my son and sighed.

 

"What is that important stuff that you are going to do this weekend?" I asked him when we stand up. He look at me and our eyes were lock for a moment then he avert his gaze.

 

"I'm going to look for someone."he answered to me.

 

"Someone?" I questioned him in confusion.

 

"Yeah, someone."he replied. "Uhm, so you are not mad at me anymore?"he asked me with an expectan eyes and smile.

 

"Did I got mad at you? I don't remember that I got mad at you."I said to him and walk to the kitchen. He followed me behind. I wonder who is that someone he is going to look for and what is he going to say to me later.

 

"Just spent your time with Myungsoo on that day. I promise that I will make it up with you guys later on."he said to me while I store all the stuff I bought inside the cupboards.

 

"I told you that we are going to cancel it, didn't I?" I said to him in a sarcastic tone.

 

"Are you sure about that?"he asked me sounding in disbelief. "Myungsoo will surely get disappointed" he continued.

 

I turn around and face him. I glared at him but I got surpries when I see his smile which fades right away when he notice that I was glaring at him.

 

"Do you really want us to go with Myungsoo in the amusement park?"I questioned him.

 

"No!"he exclaimed. He is acting really weird right now. "I mean, uhm...it's up to you guys. Whatever you like to do, just do it."he said to me without meeting my eyes.

 

"Then, I want you to come with us and not Myungsoo."I said to him which made him look at me.

 

"I-If t-that's what you like."he said to me after he look away. I think he got shy because his face turns red. He is really an idiot. I turn my back at him and I smiled.

 

"I will tell Myungsoo that Yunjin want's only you to come along with us."I stated.

 

"Okay."He quickly answered.

"Anyway, what are you going to say to me tonight? You can tell me now if you want."I said to him as I face him again.

 

I sense that he become nervous of what I asked him. I think I have an idea what he is going to tell me tonight. If he is not gay, then what I have in mind right now is correct.