Someone To Talk To

Daddy Hunting

AMBER's POV

 

The next morning, I notice that Krystal doesn't talk to me that much. There is this awkward atmosphere between us. Is she upset about what I said last night? Yunjin on the other hand had been ignoring me. He even didn't want me to take him to his kindergarten. I feel like I committed a crime against them. I feel stressed because of this. I was left in the house alone and being lonely. I decided to give Vic a call because I thought that I will go insane if I don't talk to anyone right now.

 

"Hello Am, how are you and your family?"

 

"We are all still breathing and in good health." I replied jokingly and she laugh. "When will you come back here?" I asked her.

 

"I will come back there, in the middle of next month."

 

"Eh? I thought you will be gone for just a month?" I whined.

 

"There are some changes in schedules. Sorry."

 

"Aish! Stop changing your schedule. You know that I can't stay long here in Korea." I said to her.

 

"Hhhmmmm, why? You don't have anything to do in America. Just accompany Krystal and Yunjin for me. I know you three are getting along well."

 

"Not really. Krystal is distant to me now and Yunjin change his treatment towards me too."

 

"How come?"

 

"I don't know. Maybe I did or I said something that upset them both."

 

"Just apologize to them. You need to get along with them because you three are living together."

 

"I know. Anyway, I have something to ask you and I wanted you to be honest with me."

 

"Wow, you sounded like you are going to ask me some very important matter."

 

"It is,Vic."

 

"Okay, what is it?"

 

"Who is Yunjin's real father?"I asked her with a serious tone of voice.

 

"W-What?"she replied.

 

"I said..."

 

"Am, your line is choppy, I can't hear you anymore....hello?..."

 

"Vic? Can you hear me?"

 

"Hello?"

 

"What the.."I murmured as I look at my phone, I furrowed my brows when I saw that reception bar is full."Hello? Vic?"

 

I heard silence before the line was cut off. I throw my phone on the center table in annoyance. I feel like fate doesn't want me to find out who is Yunjin's father. What's the big deal if I'm going to know who he is. Does my world is going to end if I find out? Jeez!

 

LUNA's POV

 

I notice that Yunjin distant himself again from his classmates. He didn't play with his friends too, even to Kana. Ms. Jung is the one who took him here, earlier this morning. I wonder what happen to Mr. Liu. Maybe he got something to do of Yunjin's sudden changes. I decided to approach Yunjin to talk to him and know what's bothering him.

 

"Yunjin, why are you here? Your friends are playing outside. You should join them." I said to him.

 

He just sit still while hanging his head low. I sat down in front of him.

 

"What's wrong, Yunjin?"I asked him. "Come on, you can tell teacher Luna about it. It will make you feel better too."

 

"Appa,..."he muttered.

 

"What about Appa?"I asked him.

 

"Appa made my Umma cry."he continued.

 

"Does Appa and Umma had a fight?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Then what did your Appa do to your Umma that made her cry?"

 

"I don't know."he answered with sad tone of voice.

 

"Have you ask your Appa about it?"I asked him and he shook his head. "Then I think it's best for Yunjin to talk to his Appa and tell him what he feel about his Appa making his Umma cry." I said to him as I pat his head.

 

"Is it okay for me to do that, Teacher?"he asked me as he look at me.

 

"Yes, it is."I answered to him with a smile.

 

"Okay, I will do it."he said to me after he rub his eyes.

 

"Do you feel better now?" I asked him and he nodded his head and grin. "Good! For now, go and have fun with your friends. They will be sad if Yunjin won't play with them, especially Kana."I continued.

 

"Uhm, thank you teacher Luna."he said to me and kiss me on my cheek before he run outside the classroom.

 

I sighed to my relief. I didn't expect that Yunjin is a sensitive boy. Thank God, I was able to cheer him up and made him feel better. I wonder what happened between his parents.