Someone's Name

Daddy Hunting

AMBER's POV

 

Key really pissed me off earlier. Good thing Krystal didn't really believed that I am gay. I can't help myself not to smile when she told me that they will only go to the amusement park in I will be the one who will go with them and not Myungsoo. I think her and Yunjin prefers me over Myungsoo. I got nervous when she asked me about what I am going to tell her. I don't know why but that thinking about what I practice earlier made me feel nervous to do it with her. I think I am not yet ready to confess to her. I really want to bring back Yunjin's father first and see if Krystal still loves him or not. I don't want too that all things will get awkward between us if she rejected me. I got only ten days left to stay here in Korea because Vic will be coming home soon. I decided to confess to her maybe when Vic is already here. I think it is much better.

 

"Uhm, I want to tell you that....I'm planning to throw a party next Wednesday for my Farewell party. Is that okay with you?" I asked her. I notice that she kinda looked disappointed.

 

"Y-Yeah. It's fine." she answered to me while turning her back again and continue what she is doing earlier.

 

"I'm going to invite all our friends, including Myungsoo. You can invite someone too if you like."I said to her.

 

"Your friends are my friends too so I got nobody left to invite."she answered me and closed the cupboard. Then turn to me. "Amber, you are not really gay, right?"she asked me which made me raise my brows.

 

"Of course not! Key was just messing around earlier."I answered quickly.

 

"But you are leaning your face to his for a kiss."she replied in monotone and eyeing me suspiciously. I think she did beleived that I and Key are in a relationship.

 

"I have my reason for doing that and I'm sorry because I can't tell it to you. But I promise, the reason is not because I want to kiss Key or whatever that involves romantic feelings from me towards him."I explained to her and she raise her left brow.

 

"If what you are saying is true, then can I ask you one personal question?"she said to me.

 

"Okay, fire it up."I said to her.

 

"Do you love someone now? If you do, may I know her name?"she asked me.

 

"Yeah, I am in love with someone and about her name, sorry I can't tell you."I said to her with a smirk. "You only asked for one question  so I will only ask the first one. Asking that person name makes is another question which makes your question two." I continued. She frowned at me and I scoffed seeing her reaction. "Well, I give you a hint since it seems to me that your really want to know."

 

"No, I already know that it is Key and that is the reason why you don't want to tell me the name of that someone you are referring to." she answered and rolled her eyes.

 

"Hey! I told you that I am not gay. It is not Key and I'm referring to a girl..uhm..woman."I clarified to her.

 

"So why not tell me her name. It's just a name, you know. Oh wait! Is it my Unnie?"she asked me.

 

"Huh?"I replied while tilting my head in confusion.

 

"You like my Unnie, rgiht?"she said to me which made me furrowed my brows.

 

"I told you, Yuri likes your Unnie."I said to her.

 

"So what if Yuri-oppa likes her too. So, is it Unnie?"she asked again curiously.

 

"No. Your Unnie is scary, she's scaring me."I replied to her.

 

"Then who is it then?"

 

"Someone I know."I answered and scoffed.

 

"Aish!"she grimace and acted like she is going to hit me. "So it is really Key."she mumbled and pulled back.

 

"Why are you interested to know her name? Are you worred about me that I might have choose the wrong girl?" I and chuckled.

 

"Pfft! I know you are stupid but I don't think that girl is not the right one for you."she replied to me and scoffed.

 

"Why do I feel that you really know who I am referring to."I replied as I squint mye eyes.

 

"I will know who she is if you will tell me her name, dork."she replied to me and laugh.

 

"Well, you are right."I replied and smiled stupidly. "Hmmm, well that girl is my first love so I will make sure that everything will be fine first before I confess to her. Honestly, I don't know if she will accept my feelings because I think she still have feelings to her past boyfriend."I told her.

 

She stare at me, looking a bit surprise of what I had said. She then averted her gaze when she realize that I was looking back at her. She mumbled something which I don't quite hear because she almost whisper the words she said.

 

"Hey, make your voice louder. I can't hear you, you know." I said to her.

 

"I said you are a big dummy and coward!"She yelled at me before she walked out the room.

 

I got dumbfounded by her sudden change of behaviour. I think she just got pissed. I really don't understand her. I can't keep up to her mood swings. I sighed and walk into the livingroom. I sat beside Yunjin because I think he is the only one I got.

 

"Yunjin, I'm going to the amusement park with you this weekend. Appa is sorry for changing his mind."I said to him which made him looked at me with a big smile on his face.

 

"Really Appa?"he asked me sounding happy. Atleast, I made someone happy today.

 

"Yeah."I replied to him. He jump in happiness on the soffa and I hold his hand for him not to fall down on the floor. "Hey, careful." I said to hima nd scoffed. He stop from bouncing and looked at me.

 

"Did you tell Umma about it?"he asked me curiously.

 

"Yeah, I already told your Umma."I answered him and smile awkardly.

 

"Did she got happy about it too? You know, Umma really likes you to come with us and not the other guy."he informed me. Okay, I think I can get some hint if Krystal likes me from Yunjin.

 

"Really? What made you say that?" I said to him as I lift him up and made his sit down on my lap.

 

"Well, she told me that you are stupid for making Mweongsoo.."

 

"Myungsoo."I corrected him and laugh.

 

"Ah, Myungsoo to come with us."he continued and smile timidly. "Umma really get upset, Appa."he added.

 

"Hmmm Yunjin, do you want me to become your new Appa?" I asked him curiously.

 

I got nervous when he stare at me with furrowed brows. I feel relieved when he smiled and hug me.

 

"I will be happy if you will become my real Appa, Appa."he said to me. Well, that was easy.

 

"I will be happy if you become my son too, Yunjin."I said to him as I patted him on his back. He broke the hug and looked at me again.

 

"But you have to marry my Umma for you to become my real Appa."he stated.

 

"I'm working on that, buddy." I answered him and laugh awkwardly.