Young Innocent Love

Daddy Hunting

AMBER's POV

 

There are a lot of Mothers who talked to me in Yunjin's kindergarten. I learned a lot from them about parenting and different neighborhood gossips in just thirty minutes. Yunjin got out while holding Kana's hands. I got a feeling that my son fancied this friend of his.

 

"Yunjin?"I called him and he lifted up his head. He got a bit surprise when he saw me.

 

"Appa!"he answered which draws a big smile to his face.

 

He let go of Kana's hand and run towards me. I stoop down to hug him. I look ever to Kana and I can see the girl is frowning. Well, maybe their feelings is mutual.

 

"Hey Kana, aren't you going to hug your handsome Uncle?" I said to her and she hang her head low. I chuckled when I saw her red face. I think she got shy.

 

"Kana, come here and give my Appa a hug."Yunjin said while motioning his hand to her to come over.

 

Yunjin frowned when his friend didn't move from her spot. He let go of me and approach Kana. He then suddenly grab Kana's hand and lead her towards me. Kana greet me politely and I smiled to her. She smiled back timidly.

 

"Appa, Kana's Umma can't pick her up today. Can we drop her into their house?"Yunjin asked me with expectant eyes.

 

"Yunjin!"Kana blurted out which got us a little bit surprise. When she reliazed that we are both looking at her she lower her head again. "II will wait for my Umma to pick me up."she said to us.

 

"Eh? But you said that your Umma will work until late night."Yunjin said to her.

 

"I will still wait for her to pick me up."she insist.

 

"Uhm, Kana, do you want to come along with us in our house and wait your Umma there?" I asked her gently.

 

"Can I?" she replied attentively when she lifted up her head. I can see her eyes were sparkling. I nod my head at her and they both rejoice.

 

I asked Ms. Park for Kana's guardian's contact number. Kana's Mom has a sweet voice in the phone. I told her that I will bring Kana with us in our house and she agreed to it. I think she knows Yunjin and Krystal as well. Yunjin and Kana stay at the backseat. They were talking about different kids stuff. I keep on glancing at them though the front mirror. I can't stop myself from smiling because their relationship is like me and Krystal back then. Well, it's the opposit to them because Yunjin got Krystal's attitude, being the authoritative one. Maybe it run's in the Jung's blood. Despite that, he is really sweet and gentle to Kana, well it run's in the Liu's blood.

 

"Kids, we're here." I said to them when I parked the car.

 

I step out first and open the car door for them. I can see the excitement in their eyes. When we got inside, I notice the gloomy atmosphere. I furrowed my brows because it seems to me that the two sisters were just cried. Yunjin hug Krystal first then Kana greet them politely.

 

"Aigoo, you brought your girl-Friend here."Jessica said to him. Yunjin stare at her, I think he is wondering who she is.

 

"Ahjumma, are you my Umma's friend?"Yunjin asked curiously and I stopped myself from laughing.

 

"Eh?"Jessica replied which is slightly taken aback.

 

"Uhm Yunjin, she is your Aunt Jessica. She is my older sister."Krystal explained to him.

 

Yunjin's eyes slowly widen and he quickly apologized to his Aunt. Kana just look at them with furrowed brows. We let the children play and Jessica went to Krytal's room to rest. While I was playing with the two kids, I can feel Krystal's eyes on me. I turn to her and I can see sadness in her eyes.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her as I approach her.

 

"Nothing."she replied to me with a faint smile.

 

"Come on, tell me. I told you I am an expert liar so I know if someone is lying or not." I scoffed.

 

"I'm worried about my Unnie."she said to me with worried tone of voice.

 

"Why, what's wrong?"I replied to her as I furrowed my brows.

 

"She..."

 

"She's what?" 

 

"She is the girl whom your parents wants to marry."she said to me.

 

"Am I suppose to laugh at that?" I replied as I force a smile. Her expression didn't change.

 

"Am, my parents' company need to be save from bankruptcy. There is no other way to prevent that to happen but for her to get married to you."she stated.

 

"So?"

 

"So..."she paused and look down. "It's fine with me if you will marry her. Besides, I know that my Unnie likes you."

 

"What are you talking about?" I asked her because I got confused.

 

"Unnie rejected Yuri-oppa because of you."she said to me.

 

"You just misunderstood that. She rejected Yuri because she is leaving Korea that time."I corrected her. She lifted her head up and our eyes meet. "I will find a way to solve this okay? I am not marrying anyone not unless it is you!" I continued and peck her on her lips.

 

Krystal smiled and hug me and I hug her back. Maybe, I need to book a ticket going to Japan and bring that ert back here. I didn't expect that love is this complicated. Well, it's more challenging though than racing. I look at Yunjin and Kana, I can see how happy they are together. I think that is what's good about having Young Innocent Love.