The Truth

Daddy Hunting

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I feel happy that finally Unnie and Yuri-oppa can be together. I got really shocked when Unnie told us that she is pregnant. I mean, it is too fast for them to have their own baby. They stayed in the Liu's hotel together while I and Amber are still staying in their home.Yunjin greeted us with hugs and kisses when we got back. I think he is only going to meet his granda in my side. Grandma and Mom already planned for I and Amber's wedding. Jackie-unnie voluntereed to plan and organize everything. I and Amber went to a studio to have our wedding pictorial. Yunjin also accompanied us and Jacki-unnie. We enjoyed the photoshoot, especially Yunjin. 

 

"Appa, you should ask Kana to be your flower girl."Yunjin suggested to Amber while we are on our way home. He is sitting at the backseat with his Aunt.

 

"I think it is a great idea, buddy."Amber answered while looking at him through the front mirror.

 

"Who is this Kana? Is she your girlfriend, Yunjin?" Jackie-unnie which made my son blushed. I laugh when I've seen his reaction.

 

"She is just my friend, Auntie Jackie."Yunjin clarified and we all laugh. He blushed even more.

 

"Anyway, Yiyun."Jackie called Amber's attention.

 

"Yeah?"Amber answered.

 

"Yuri didn't really got Jessica Jung pregnant, didn't he?"she asked him which made me furrowed my brows.

 

"Sharp as always eh?"Amber scoffed.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked them because I feel left out.

 

"Uhm, well your Unnie sort of lied to your parents. The truth is, Yuri haven't touch her yet."Amber said to me with an awkward smile.

 

"I knew it!"Jackie-unnie exclaimed as she snapped her fingers. "Pretty clever excused huh?"she continued and laugh.

 

"Unnie fooled our parents?" I questioned in disbelief.

 

"Y-Yeah!We both got a headache and sleepless nights thinking how to make your parents agreed to their relationship."Amber stated with an apologetic smile.

 

"Unnie will be in trouble if our parents find out that she was lying."I said as I began to feel worried for her.

 

I can't believe that Unnie had done such thing. She must really love Yuri-oppa so much to the point that she is willing to decieved them just to approved her and Yuri-oppa's relationship.

 

"Don't worry Princess, I assure you that one of your parents knows that she was just lying that time."Amber said to me and grinned.

 

"Who?" I asked him with furrowed brows.

 

"Mr. Jung."the siblings answered in unison.

 

My eyes widened when I heard this. I envied Unnie, I think our father loves her so much that he got nothing left for me. I feel envy but as well as happy for my Unnie.

 

"Appa, Umma. I want you to invite Halmoni and Halapoji too in your wedding."Yunjin said to su.

 

"Don't worry buddy, they will surely come."Amber said to him with a smile and our son's face brighten up.

 

When we reached the house, Yunjin hurriedly run inside. Jackie-unnie followed him. I waited for Amber to step out from the car. I furrowed my brows when I saw him on the phone with furrowed brows while talking to someone. After the call, he open the car door and peeked his head out.

 

"Princess, I'm going somewhere. Your dad had just called me and he wants to meet me. If I didn't manage to get back, it means I am already did."he said to me and blow a kiss.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I got surprise when Mr. Jung suddenly called me. It made me wonder where did he get my number. Krystal wants to come with me but I told her to stay. Well, Mr. Jung specifically told me that he only wanted to meet me. We meet into this one traditional restaurant where the customers will have their meal in one room. Like an old stule I bowed to him politely and he motioned me to sit down opposite to him. I'm curious of what he is going to tell me.

 

"What do you want to talk to me, Appa?" I asked him.

 

"Don't push your luck, kid."he answered me with a stern voice. "You are not yet married to Krystal."he continued.

 

"I will be soon." I replied to him as I scratch the back of my head and laugh awkwardly.

 

I stop laughing because I feel uncomfortable seeing the way he stare at me. He is furrowing his brows and judging from the expression of his face, I'm sure that he thinks that I am an odd person for him right now. The waitress, who serve our food break the awkward atmosphere that starts to rise up. She brought a liqour for us too.

 

"Let's eat first before."he stated and starts to put some food on his plates.

 

"Oh, okay."I replied and followed him. I am hungry too though.

 

I tap my tummy as I lean back with my hand supporting my body since we are just sitting on the floor. I really am full now. mr. Jung cleared his throat which brings my attention back at him. He open the bottle of liquor and I hold my glass. He pour on his glass first before mine.

 

"I know that I am not a good father to Krystal."he started after he gulp whole his first glass. "I did and said things to her that hurt her. I even abandon her in times that she needed me most."he continued with teary eyes.

 

He poured another round in his glass so I drink mine and he poured another round for me too.

 

"Yeah. But despite that, she still loves you and consider you as her Dad."I said to him. He smile faintly and finished his drinks.

 

"There was no day that passed that I didn't worry about her. I asked my friend in Seoul to look after her and her son. But when he told me that she was under the Song's care, I felt relieved. I know that their family is a nice one."he replied.

 

I think this old man is suffering inside. I'm glad that he still loves my fiancee and cares for her. He should learn how to lower his pride sometimes. It is what stopping him from making peace with his daughter.

 

"If you really wants to show to her that you really loved her and you are sorry for what you did to her, then come to our wedding." I said to him. He looked at me, and a sad smile is then plastered on his face. "Uhm honestly, we really wants you to come. Even your grandson Yunjin wants to meet you." I continued timidly as I rub the back of my neck.

 

I watch him as he got up from his seat. I got surprised when he suddenly bow down to me, facing the floor.

 

"Please take good care of my daughter. Shower her with love everyday as well as my grandson and future grandchild."he stated.

 

"Aish! Appa!"I got up from my seat and walk over him. "There's no need for you to do that."I said to him as I help him to stand up.

 

I got surprise when I saw tears escapes in his eyes. I don't really know what to do. I hate dramas but I think I don't have any choice anymore. I'm in this situation right now. I let out a sigh and look at him. I take a few step back.

 

"If you want to feel better, I think you should talk to Krystal and say to her what's in your heart that you wanted to say to her. She is really still hoping that you are going to recognize her as your daughter again."I stated. "I know too that she will be happy if she see you in our wedding. She and our son are still hoping that you will come with Umma." I continued and give him a comforting smile.