Business Partner's Son

Daddy Hunting

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I asked Myungsoo if I can go home early today because Vic-unnie had informed me that my sister is in her place now. I got excited as well as happy to see her again. I got surprise when I arrived in our home, I find Amber hugging my sister. The sight makes my chest heavy and I admit that I got jealous. My Unnie hug me and I hug her back. But Amber pissed me right now so when our eyes met, I glared at him. I can see that he got a little bit surprise because of it. I told him to pick up Yunjin because I don't want him to hang around with us, with my Unnie.

 

"You aren't jealous about what you have seen earlier, aren't you?" Unnie asked me with a sly smile.

 

"W-What? No way." I denied which made her laugh.

 

"Oh Soojung, you are still so easy to read. I can see through you, you know."Unnie said and scoffed. I feel embarrassed because of it.

 

"I can't help it, Unnie."I mumbled and pout as I look away.

 

"Don't worry, I won't steal your Llama away from you. Besides, his eyes only see you."she said to me which made me smile and blush.

 

"How's Dad and Mom?" I asked her.

 

"Still the same. Worrying about business and other matters that's important to them."she replied.

 

"They are both in good health, right?" I asked her worriedly.

 

"Yeah, do don't worry."Unnie answered and smile sweetly as she pat my head.

 

"I'm not a kid anymore, Unnie."I said to her and giggled.

 

"Oh yeah. You are a woman now."she remarked and laugh. "I can't wait to meet my handsome nephew."

 

"You will meet him later."I said to her. "Anyway, what's brings you here? I know Mom and Dad wouldn't allow you to come back here in Korea."I asked her curiously.

 

"I came here without telling them. I am already 26 years old so I can do whatever I want now."she replied to me with a faint sad smile. Because of that smile, I know that there is something wrong.

 

"What's wrong, Unnie?" I asked her.

 

"Why are you asking that question, Soojung? There is nothing wrong."she replied and force a smile.

 

"I know there is. I can see it in your eyes."I said to her. "Come on, tell me."

 

She paused for a moment, I can see that she is reluctant to tell me her problem. I smiled at her to let her now that it will be okay and she smiled back.

 

"Mom and Dad want me to marry their business partner's son." she said to me. Well, similar to Amber's case.

 

"Did you agreed to it?" I asked her.

 

"Yes."she sighed.

 

"Yes?" I questioned her.

 

"Yeah, yes. I don't have any other choice. Our company is drowning into bankruptcy right now. In other to save it, I must marry their business partner's son."she stated to me.

 

"But you don't want to marry that guy, right?"I asked her and she nodded.

 

"Even if it is against my will, I have to follow them. I witnessed how they work hard just to establish that company. I hate them because of what they did to you but they are still our parents."she stated.

 

"I admire you, Unnie. You are willing to sacrifice your happiness for our family"I said to her and she smiled. "So, do you have any idea who's that guy you are going to marry?"

 

"I am not sure."she sighed

 

"What do you mean you are not sure?" I asked her with furrowed brows.

 

"Krys, I think...."she cut her sentence and looked at me with concered eyes.

 

"You think what, Unnie?" I asked her curiously and I start to feel worried. I got a bad feeling about what she is going to say.

 

"I think Dad and Mom's business partner is no other than Amber's parents."she said to me which makes my eyes widened.

 

"A-Are you saying that..."

 

"Yes Krys, our parents wants me to marry Amber Joseph Liu."she stated.

 

My mind went blank when I heard what my sister had said to me. I can't think of anything. I didn't expect that it will turn out like this. I know that I don't have to worry because Amber loves me and I'm sure that he will going to disobey his parents and choose me. That is what he said to me. But if my Unnie marrying him will solve my family's problem, then I think...

 

"Don't worry Krys, I already made up my mind not to follow our parent's way in solving our family's problem. I will find another way to solve it."Unnie told me.