Faint

I knew you were trouble

 

Namsoon’s POV

 

On my way home. My body hurt, I barely was able to move. They said I’d have another week. If I didn’t have the money then, they’d really go to Heungsoo. I had to prevent that, no matter what…I opened the door to my house, went in slowly and closed the door. I felt so dizzy that I thought my head would explode any minute. After I slipped off my shoes I took a few steps before I tripped over my own feet and fell down. I groaned in pain, really had no strength left. My body wouldn’t move anymore. I decided to stay right there and sleep, I really needed some sleep now.

 

I was late, but teacher Jung didn’t scold me. Moreover, she looked worried as she saw my deformed face. My whole body still hurt as hell, but I hid it well and smiled slightly, pretending that nothing serious had happened. Luckily, she couldn’t see all these bruises on my body. I didn’t want her to worry about me. Even the kids were unusual quiet today. Maybe they pitied me. Heungsoo was the only one who ignored me completely. He must have been angry because of what happened the day before. Right, I had made a mistake again, he wouldn’t be worried about me. However, I didn’t want anyone to care though. I just waited until class was over, so I could go to my part-time job. I had to earn money. And that’s what I did. First going to school, afterwards going to work. The whole week. There was barely time to sleep, maybe around two hours a day? I couldn’t concentrate on anything, neither school nor work, but I managed to survive…somehow.

D-Day. It was Sunday, so I didn’t have to go to school and worked a little more instead. That way I was able to earn the money I needed to. I sighed relieved as I got off work. Aish, finally…I scratched my head and headed towards the meeting point. I was a little late, but they wouldn’t mind as long as I came, right? Suddenly my legs gave in and I fell down once again. It wasn’t the first time that happened. I guess my lack of sleep caused it. Anyway, I had no time and got up right away. As I got up and raised my head I looked straight into these familiar eyes. Heungsoo-yah. Didn’t expect to see him today. He quietly observed me for a moment.

“What are you up to?” the tall boy asked unusually calm.

A bit surprised I looked at him for a second, avoided his gaze right away again though. He might see how exhausted I am, he knew me better than anyone else and right now, I didn’t like it. I didn’t want him to find out about Taesun.

“Nothing. I just finished work for today…why are you here?”

“Just because.”

Silence. What’s going on? Why is he talking to me anyway? …Aish, I’m happy about it though. But I don’t have time.

“Well then…” I slightly bowed my head and left. I bit my lower lip and hurried. What a bad timing…

I arrived at the meeting point and had these four bastards waiting for me already.

“You are late” Taesun said obviously annoyed.

Without saying anything I took out the money and gave it to him, shoving my hands into my pockets afterwards. He counted it, this time smiling satisfied. “You did well, Namsoonie. But you know…a week passed already and we still need more money…”

“Mwo?” I knitted my brows.

“You are right, I shouldn’t ask you again. Let’s talk to Heungsoo instead.” He smirked, knowing my weak spot.

I clenched my fists, feeling my anger and frustration grow. Who does that bastard think he is? “Leave Heungsoo out of this, Saekki-yah.”

“What did you just call me? Son of a . Did you really think we would let you of with giving us money once? You are so naive. I’ve told you more than once. Abandon that bastard and save your own , michyeo Saekki.”

Stop it. Don’t provoke me any further, bastard. I will kill you.

“We found out where he lives anyway. We followed you to school and we saw him there. It’s okay for you to run away now. We won’t bother you since you obediently gave us the money today.”

I had enough. I boiled with rage and couldn’t control myself anymore. Out of my mind I headed towards that bastard, hit him right in the face and grabbed his collar just to push him to the wall right away so he couldn’t escape. I grabbed his neck and tried to strangle him. “I will kill you” I whispered and felt a smile spreading over my face. I felt the strength I once had coming back. Unfortunately his friends came to help him, pulled me away, trying to hit me, but I dodged their punches and smirked coldly. I wasn’t called “Tsunami” for no reason. I was the best fighter in my hometown, a way better fighter than them, too. However, I disliked my behavior back then and changed it during the years. But now I was into this trance of rage again and no one would stop me. My target was Taesun, however, I had to fight his dogs first. So I did. It didn’t take long until they ran away leaving Taesun behind. I smirked and stared at him coldly.

“Do you think anything will change like that?” he tried to distract me. “Heungsoo won’t go back to your side even if you’d kill me for him. He hates you! Why are you going that far for that bastard?!”

“Shut up!” I shouted angrily. “Don’t make me kill you.”

He gulped as he saw how serious I was. I hated him, I hated the whole situation, I hated this world, I hated me. I had nothing to lose. I hit him once again in the face and pushed him down to the ground, continued letting out my frustration. His face was slowly covering with blood, but I didn’t stop. Taesun tried to push me away, but it was useless. I groaned loudly in anger and continued losing the control over my body. I swear I would have killed him if there wasn’t somebody suddenly wrapping his arms around my body and pulling me away from him.

“Let go of me!” I screamed and shook with rage, trying to free myself.

“Calm down, Saekki-yah!” a familiar voice replied loudly.

Heungsoo. I wanted to stop but I couldn’t.

“Let go of me! I will kill him!!”

Taesun stared at us.

“Aren’t you leaving, bastard?! Run!” Heungsoo ordered him angrily, still holding me back.

“Aish! Don’t you dare!”

“Run!”

Taesun picked himself up and ran away as fast as he could. Only then Heungsoo finally let go of me. I was still in my trance and got even more angry than before. I pushed him away from me and continued screaming angrily.

“Michyeosseo?! What did you do?! Aish, I will kill him.” I hurried to go after Taesun, but Heungsoo held me back once again.

“Calm down, Namsoon-ah!”

“Let go of me!!”

I was seriously going insane. Heungsoo was right in front of me and I couldn’t stop. He tried to help me but I couldn’t stop. I had enough. All the pain, all the anger, the loneliness, the guilt, the hate. I couldn’t take it anymore. It drove me crazy. I felt my eyes filling with tears as I continued to struggle and scream. Heungsoo shoved me to the wall and pressed me against it as hard as he could so I would finally stop moving, even grabbed my wrists. I groaned with pain, still trying to free myself. But then I calmed down at once. I felt some soft lips pressed onto mine. I blinked a few times. Heungsoo kissed me. Heungsoo…kissed me. But it was only after our lips parted that I had realized that. I stared at him in confusion, also in desire.

He sighed heavily and then talked with a soft voice. “You finally calmed down…”

I gulped, unable to say or do anything. What just happened? I bit on my lower lip, still tasting him a little. I looked the other way a little embarrassed and he let go of my wrists.

“We should go home, you have to be treated. You bleed heavily.”

Mwo? I looked at him. I haven’t noticed it nor did I feel anything. Again I looked the other way and suddenly felt a strong pain in my head. I squinted my eyes. I felt dizzy again. Not now…

“Are you okay?” Heungsoo asked.

“uh…”I replied.

He sighed and turned around. “Let’s go to your home. I will help you treating your wounds.”

Did he want to help me? …I must’ve been dreaming…I slightly smiled. As I wanted to take a step forward I suddenly felt this strong pain in my head once again. My body became heavy. Everything turned black.



-------------------------------

i'm not really good at fighting scenes xD just imagine him being all hot hitting the bad guys haha

hope you liked it~~~ i'm really happy about every comment i read >< thanks for reading and commenting!!

( I still need more opinion on the question i asked in chapter 8! :D)