You are mine

I knew you were trouble

Heungsoo's POV


Namsoon looked at me with his eyes wide open. My heart skipped a beat, before starting to race. I gulped heavily, not knowing what to say. 

"You startled me!" he suddenly said and sighed before giggling. " I slept so peacefully~ and the first thing I see is you, way too close to recognize you..it really startled me!"

"I'm sorry..." I replied and was relieved. Ah...he didn't notice...I'm lucky today.

"Did you want something from me?"

"Huh? ...no...I just wondered why you still were here so..."

"Ah...honestely...I wanted to wait for you." Namsoon smiled and scratched his head.

I was surprised. "Me? Why?"

"Well..though we made up, we didn't really have time to talk or hang out...and such..."

Thanks to you and your boyfriend.

"...Heungsoo-yah...do you want to go and eat ramyeon with me? ...I really feel like eating it today."

I hesitated for a moment, but I really wanted to. It reminded me of our past. We were always eating ramyeon together. He even told me that he hated it before, but started to like it since I was the one eating it with him. That time, I was glad. "Alright..you pay!"

He pouted, then smiled brightly. "Deal!"

We both smiled, took our bags and headed to the nearest ramyeon restaurant. Namsoon still had the habit to follow me, staying a few meters behind. Sometimes I thought that it was annoying, but somehow I also liked it. It was like he wanted to look at me all the time without being to obvious...well...maybe that was just what I wanted, but still, I liked it. He was still the same...

 

     - 4 years ago -

The day that boy transferred to our school was noisy from the beginning. Our teacher kept telling us to behave and make a good first impression, but as usual no one cared, neither did I. However, when the cute boy came inside I changed my mind. Why? I didn't know. I observed him from the corner of my eyes. He was rather tall, handsome, cute, cherry lips. But the thing that caught my eye was this expressionless face, these lonely eyes.

Later I found him surrounded by those punks, who thought they were so cool and strong - they weren't. However, the new student couldn't know, right? So, I "saved" him. He was acting strong, but his eyes revealed his true feelings all the time. I guess he didn't know. Well, that was the moment I decided to become friends with this guy. I didn't know why, but I just wanted to see him smile once.

 

He ended up following me, even joining the gang. Lovely, right? He became my best friend after a few more weeks and we nearly spend every day together. My sister was glad I finally found a nice friend and didn't hang out with the gang too much. Honestly, I only joined them because I was bored. Now I had Namsoon and I didn't need them anymore. I was glad.

Another usual day. We were in Namsoon's house, eating ramyeon, reading manhwa, watching movies. Only then I noticed that I never saw his family members and started to wonder why, so I asked him.

"Yah, how come I never met your parents? Are they working too much?"

"No."

I raised an eyebrow. "Then why?"

He stared at the manhwa he held in his hands and hesitantly answered. "Because they both abandoned me, I live alone."

I gulped. "S-sorry, I didn't want to-"

"No, it's alright." he smiled and looked at me.

Now I knew why he looked that lonely, why he probably isolated himself from everything and everyone. Horrible. How must he have felt all the time? Too cruel. Without saying anything I gave him a back hug and rested my head on his shoulder.

"What are you doing, saekki-yah?" he asked giggling.

"Nothing. Just read and let me sleep."

I closed my eyes and promised myself to never let go of him. 

 

     - back in time -

 

Right...I didn't want him to feel lonely ever again...however..I even made it worse. I sighed and wanted to hit myself, but that would be even more awkward now. However, that thought disappeared from my mind in an instant as I saw Jihoon approaching us. Not again! Aish, seriously! He looked at me a little surprised, at least it was a meeting by coincidence. Still, I wouldn't give him a chance to interrupt again! Luckily I was walking ahead, so I could "accidently" bump into him. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you" I said so Namsoon could hear. He wouldn't know if I lied or not since he only saw my back. I lowered my voice and whispered. "Get lost. Don't you dare to interrupt again."

I glared at him intimidatingly and went on. After a few seconds I turned around to make sure Namsoon was still following me, and he did. I smiled satisfied and we both entered the restaurant. We sat down and ordered some ramyeon. We didn't talk much, but it was our comfortable silence we shared years ago, too, so neither of us did mind. The ahjumma brought us our bowls and I was just about to start eating as Namsoon suddenly sat down beside me, put his arm around my shoulder and held up his phone, trying to take a photo of us. 

"Yah, what are you doing?" I played annoyed and tried to shove him off. Anyway...secretly..I liked it. Even my heart began to beat faster. Stupid body. 

"Just one photo, come on! It's our first in years!"

I sighed. "Alright.."

So, I gave in once again and took a photo with him. We were both smiling and I was relieved that Namsoon was able to smile brightly once again...wait..why did he smile again? He was all sad the past days, but today, he isn't...weird. 

We ate, paid and were about to leave as heavy rain suddenly pouring down. 

"Aish, do you have an umbrella?" I asked.

"No..well...that's our luck."

We both sighed.

"Let's go to my house, it's closer. I can give you an umbrella then and you can head home." Namsoon suggested and I agreed. So we hurried and ran as fast as we could. However, my leg hurt and I had to slow down after a few minutes. There it was again, that sad, guilty expression on Namsoon's face.

"What's with that expression?"

"...it's your leg, right?...I'm sorry.."

"Let's not talk about that anymore. It's alright."

"But -"

"Namsoon-ah, let's just go home, okay? Stop being sorry. At least for today."

He hesitantly nodded and we walked home instead of running. The consequence was that we were completely soaked and I was worried that he might get sick. Anyway, we were close, only one more street after we turned the corner. As we did, we both were surprised to see Jihoon waiting in front of Namsoon's house. Aish...not again. Again, I was starting to get angry. On the other hand Namsoon seemed concerned and almost delighted. I clenched my fists.

"Does that guy never leave you alone? Annoying, he's almost like a stalker!"

Namsoon seemed surprised. Did he notice I wasn't in a good mood? "It's not like it seems, I guess he's just worried and tries to-..."

"Are even protecting him now?!"

"...Heungsoo-yah..what's wrong with you?.."

"I saw you making out with him a few days ago!..and since then the guy is following you like a stalker! That's not how a relationship should be!"

Namsoon's eyes widened and he gulped, stuttered. "I-it's not like it seems.. I...he..."

I was pissed. Seriously pissed. Didn't he even have the guts to tell me they were dating? After all, I was still his closest friend, right?! ...sounded weird.

"Do you love him?"

"W-what?.."

"I'm asking you whether you love him!?!"

He was startled, and I was surprised at myself, too. It made me so angry. Seriously. I didn't like it. Jihoon and Namsoon? No way! Horrible. I didn't like it. It just didn't seem right..not like he was when he was with me...right, I was more suitable for him... I knew everything about him, all his good and bad sides...all his fears...who did Jihoon think he was anyway?! First bullying him, now using his love? Bastard! ...I made mistakes, too, but...

"Heungsoo-yah..what's wrong..? I don't know why you are so mad but..it's not like it seems..I don't love him and..I...don't be mad..please.." He stuttered anxiously, not able to look in my eyes. 

Oh...he doesn't love him?..My mind went blank. I calmed down a little as I looked at the hand, wet man in front of me, slightly trembling. I bit my lower lip for a second.

"You are mine.." I said without thinking, my voice only above a whisper. 

"M-mwo?" he hesitantly looked at me, didn't seem to have heard what I said. 

I slowly reached out to brush his hair behind his ear, hesitantly caressing his cheek. His gaze was unsteady and he was confused, but to my surprise, he closed his eyes slowly.

"Don't do that..." he whispered softly.

A shiver ran down my spine. Eotteokhae?...he's so cute..Once again I bit my lip, then I slowly leaned in and pushed my lips against Namsoon's, but this time not intending to back off soon.


 



okay everyone, i'm sorry if this chapter x__x i'm exhausted BUT! i really wanted to update since i won't be able to update soon again due to school and such.. i hope there aren't too many mistakes and that you will like it ;__;!