"He is just toying with you"

I knew you were trouble

 

Namsoon’s POV

 

Ah…my body hurts. I opened my eyes slowly. Where am I…? I looked around, feeling dizzy again right away. My head hurt like hell when I moved it just a bit. Guess I’m at the hospital. I noticed this handsome guy beside me, resting his head on the bed, holding onto my hand. Heungsoo-yah…He looked exhausted, but luckily slept soundly. I remembered. Heungsoo had helped me…he had even kissed me…I gulped, slowly touching my lips. Somehow I felt embarrassed. He saw me in that horrible state and probably didn’t know what to do. He must have felt helpless and that was the result. I sighed, but smiled afterwards. No matter what, a warm feeling chased off the emptiness in my heart once again.

I waited until Heungsoo woke up. I apologized and wanted to leave, but he told me to stay. I told him he could leave, but he didn’t want to either. Somehow his behavior made me happy, but I tried not to make it too obvious.

“Aren’t we in the middle of making up?”

My heart skipped a beat as he said these words. He wanted to buy something to eat and left the room afterwards and I was glad he did, because I couldn’t stop my tears from falling. How could he say something like that after what I had done to him? I didn’t deserve this, but I was happy. It took a while until I was able to calm down. Luckily, Heungsoo came in when I didn’t cry anymore.

“I called teacher Jung. She said she will visit you later” he told me as he put down the food on my table. I nodded quietly, observing him carefully. He sat down on a chair beside the bed and began reading manga. I slightly smiled and ate the food he brought me.

 

The week passed rather quickly. Heungsoo and teacher Jung regularly visit me at the evening and I felt better every day. However, things between Heungsoo and me didn’t really change. His eyes became cold again and he barely talked to me. Maybe he thought he made a mistake, wanting to make up with me? I didn’t know, but I just wanted to see him again, talk to him again, be his friend again…I sighed. At least today was finally my discharge and I looked really forward to it. Heungsoo had paid the bill yesterday, so I just went home on my own. I wanted to go to school tomorrow, I wanted to see him again.

The next morning I went to school as usual. When I entered the classroom everyone greeted me friendly, asking if I felt better and such. It was a nice feeling. Though, my eyes searched for Heungsoo right away. He only glanced at me and stared into space again. Anyway, I felt glad. No matter what, he had helped me…he had kissed me. Ah…he has Hakyung though… I wanted to sit down as Jihoon suddenly grabbed my arm.

“Please follow me…” he said with a slightly worrying tone.

I knitted my brows, decided to follow him. We went into an empty room. I shove my hands into my pockets and looked at him, saying nothing.

He hesitantly started talking. “I’m sorry for what happened…it’s my fault..”

I tilted my head, not knowing what he meant.

“I couldn’t stop Jungho from doing it, so-“

“Doing what?” I interrupted him.

Jihoon gulped and looked bashfully at the ground. “He was the one calling your previous gang member…He wanted to make you suffer…he went too far with this.”

“What?...why whould he do that?” I slightly got angry.

He didn’t reply to that question. “However, I don’t think he is going to stop. He knows that you care a lot about Heungsoo and he’s taking advantage of that...Jungho is going to bother him even more.”

What? Is that the reason why Taesun wanted to bother Heungsoo? Because Jungho knew I wouldn’t let that happen? I clenched my fists. “Where is that bastard?”

“Please don’t hurt him! …it is actually my fault, so please don’t blame him…he just went too far…Jungho didn’t mean to-”

“What the hell are you talking about?!” I shouted angrily. I didn’t care if anyone planned to bother or attack me, but they should keep their ing hands of Heungsoo.

Jihoon hesitantly uttered. “Because I like you…he got angry.”

“Mwo? What’s the problem with liking a classmate?! That’s no rea-“

“No!...what I’m saying is…I like you, Go Namsoon.” He looked at me for a short moment, but avoided my gaze right away.

I was dumbfounded. …Did he just confess to me? …No way. However, I calmed down a little. “Don’t lie about things like that.”

“I’m not lying!...”

“Even if it is true, why would you just confess? I could use it against you anytime. I could make the whole school hate you.”

“I know…but you are not like that. You are different.”

Right, because I was gay myself. However, I did not plan to tell that to anyone, nor did I intend to confess. I sighed and scratched the back of my head.

“I will not tell anyone. Anyway, why would Jungho react like that?”

He shrugged. “I don’t know…because I didn’t like his plan we had a fight and he figured that I like you…he got angry…I mean you are his enemy after all. Maybe he thought…”

“Nonsense. Because I’m his enemy? Did I try to make you leave Jungho’s side? No. It’s your “betrayal”, not mine. Shouldn’t he want to hurt you instead? No, because I guess he is scared to lose you. After all, this kid only has you and Yikyung.”

Jihoon’s eyes widened a little. I sighed quietly and patted his shoulder. “Thank you for telling me all that…”

I looked into his eyes. “Thank you for liking me, too…but I can’t like you back.”

“I know” he smiled slightly. “that’s not why I told you anyway. I just wanted to warn you without making you beating up Jungho…You like Park Heungsoo, right?”

I was dumfounded once again, I gulped, unable to reply. Jihoon just smiled. “It’s alright, I won’t tell anyone. No matter what happened…don’t let Heungsoo toy with you anymore. I hate to see that.”

A little confused, I knitted my brows. “What do you mean?”

“He is playing with your feelings. Though he misunderstood you, I figure he thought you liked Hakyung, because she talked to you a lot. The other day I saw how he observed you and waited until you were close. He grabbed Hakyung and pushed her to the wall, kissed her just to hurt you. You ran away and he just left Hakyung standing there without saying another word to her. He didn’t care about her at all. Heungsoo just wanted to make you suffer.”

I slightly shook my head in disbelief. “No…he wouldn’t play with anyone just like that…”

“But he did. Go ask her. It’s not like they ever talked to each other before or after either…I don’t want to hurt you, but I don’t want him to play with your heart anymore…I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright.” I left the room immediately. Mwo? He wanted to hurt me?...That’s not true right? He wouldn’t play with Hakyungs feelings just for that right?...Heungsoo…what are you really thinking? My head hurt as I returned to the classroom. I bit my lip and lay down on the desk once again, hiding my face. Did he save and kiss me to make me even more hurt afterwards? …”I will make you heartbroken. I will make you cry. I will make you hate your life. I will be the one who makes you unable to free yourself, unable to want anything, unable to expect anything. I’m that bastard who will make you regret for your whole life.” …he said that…I don’t want to believe this. No…he’s not like that…


----------------------------

you didn't see that coming right :D haha hope you like it, thanks for subscribing and commenting everyone!! :D <3

please don't hit me because of my stupid english xD i'm sure i made a lot of mistakes