The day I met you

I knew you were trouble

Note: This is my very first fanfic in English, so I think it's not that good...I hope you can enjoy it a little anyway! I will try my best! :) Also I will use some Korean words I like in my stories, I hope you don't mind ~ If needed, I can add translations for the few words. 

 

 

Namsoon’s POV

 

“Class ends for today. Class president”, teacher Jung looked at me. I stood up sighing “Attention…bow.” The whole class bowed and went crazy right afterwards, running out of the room like there was no tomorrow. I didn’t care, just took my bag and left school quietly. Aish, these punks. Jungho, Jihoon and Yikyung stood in front of the school gates. Without saying anything I wanted to pass them. “Yah.” I stopped. “Come over there for a while” they ordered and I obediently did as I was told, though I knew what was going to happen.
As soon as we arrived in a side street they started hitting and kicking me. I fell down, didn’t stop them, didn’t even try, just let them do as they pleased. Honestly, I didn’t care. “Yah, why are you so incapable today? You used to avoid us so well”, Jungho mentioned. I bit on my lip and stood up slowly due to the pain. “Let’s end this, huh?” I smiled. I really didn’t care, even provoked him. He replied smirking “End this? Ending what?” He pushed me and hit me afterwards. Aish. My lip bleed, it hurt. After I wiped away the blood a little with the back of my hand I looked Jungho in the eyes. “The taste of hitting someone is delicious, right? That’s why you can’t stop, right? Hit me until I turn into shreds. That way, your life will turn into shreds, too.” He is angry. I could see it in his eyes. “Saekki-yah!” got a blow right in my face. I groaned, getting ready for the next one, closing my eyes, but nothing happened. “What’s that bastard?” Jungho asked. I opened my eyes, turned my head. Thump-thump. My heart skipped a beat. “Long time no see…Go Namsoon.” Unable to say anything, I only stared at this young man in shock. He held Jungho’s arm, making him unable to hit me. “Son of a ” was the next thing he uttered, before he smirked. Still in shock, old memories, which I had sealed deep inside, came back into my mind.
I still remembered how I fell into his bittersweet trap.

 

-     4 Years ago     -

 

~ding, deng, dong, ding, deng, dong~

“Be quiet!” the teacher shouted and sighed, “let me introduce you to our new student, who has just transferred here…come in.”

I entered the noisy classroom, already disliked all those stupid punks. Though I had nothing to say to them, I at least told them my name. “I’m Go Namsoon”

“He’s good looking...” ;”Wow, he’s tall” ;”This bastard looks like a ” ;”Let’s see how long he’s gonna survive” ;”Is he a model?” The students gossiped.

Noisy.

“You can sit over there”, the teacher said while pointing at a seat in the back part of the room. I just nodded my head and sat down. Some students turned their heads to look at me, some still whispered useless stuff, just making it harder to ignore them.

“Be quiet! You are disturbing my sleep!” one of the students uttered annoyed. A little surprised I observed him a bit. Right away, the students quieted down and he lay down his head back on his book. I hissed and looked out of the window. How annoying. Again I had to waste my time in school when I didn’t even plan to graduate.

Finally we had a break. As I was about to go out of the room someone seemed to call me. “Saekki-yah”

I turned around. Five guys stood in front of me, hands in their pockets, not wearing their uniforms properly. “Follow me” one of the guys said. Trouble on the first day? Annoying. I followed them quietly into a corner outside the building.

“You know…” the guy, who seemed to be the leader of this foolish “gang”, started talking while his friends built a circle around me so I couldn’t escape. “You are new, so I will tell you the rules. If I say give your money, you give me your money. If I say buy me cigarettes, you buy me cigarettes. If I say do my homework, you do my homework. If you are obedient, no one will hurt you.”

I snorted with laughter. “Michyeosseo? Why should I do that?”

These punks, I hated this kind the most. Thinking everyone should serve them just because they would beat you up if you didn’t. But I didn’t care. Never would I give in to these bastards. I was good at acting confident; in reality it didn’t look that good for me. 5 against 1. I guess I’d lose. They didn’t seem to be pleased with my reaction either.

“Mweorago? You dare to talk back to me?!” the guy shouted and wanted to hit me, but I grabbed his fist and held it tight.

“Uh, I do”, I smirked. 

The other guys got ready to beat me up. When I was just about to dodge the first blow, someone stopped it. I raised my head, looking into these piercing eyes.

“What are you guys doing?”

A tall, dark haired student appeared, seemed like he wanted to help me. It was the sleepy head from before. To my surprise, the guys stopped immediately.

“Hyungnim…”

“Ggeojyeo.” He ordered with a serious look in his eyes. The leader hissed, “you got luck today, Gaesaekki” and followed his order. His pet dogs followed him. The mysterious guy observed me from head to toe. “You got guts; they would have beaten the out of you.”

“It’s none of your business. I didn’t need your help.”

He hissed “Be glad that I helped you, Saekki-yah.”

“Wae? I didn’t ask for your help anyway.”

“Aish!” He just ruffled my hair as if we were close. I pushed his hand away in surprise. My eyes widened a bit. What the?! Another crazy bastard.

“I’m Park Heungsoo. Let’s be friends, famous boy" he grinned.

I hissed again, just shook my head in disbelief. Michyeo Saekki.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Park Heungsoo. The guy, I thought I’d never see again, was standing right in front of me. Still unable to say anything I continued staring at him until teacher Uhm saw us. “What are you doing there?” Before he could recognize us, we hurried and ran away. One last time I looked at Heungsoo..feeling pain and happiness.




-----------------------------------------------

First chapter finished...I'm nervous haha hope you liked it :) ~