My revenge

I knew you were trouble

 

Heungsoo’s POV

 

Go Namsoon. I didn’t expect to see him that day. He changed a lot. Three guys were beating him up, but he looked like he didn’t care, didn’t even try to defend himself. That crazy bastard. His pure eyes widened as he saw me. What did he think? I didn’t know. All I knew was my own feelings, this horrible pain mixed with bittersweet happiness.

 

The next day I was introduced to my new class. Again, I saw this lost kitten. It seemed he lived a good life, our class president. However, I couldn’t be happy for him.

 

That troublemaker Jungho waited for me on my way home. He wanted to beat me up. Knowing that I wouldn’t be able to fight properly I acted calm and confident. Suddenly Namsoon came running to help me. That bastard lost his mind while protecting me. Secretly, I was touched.

 

I didn’t want him to get involved any further. This careless boy would only hurt himself. Anyhow, I was still hurt, angry and stubborn. How could I forget what happened just like that?  So I told him to mind his own business in an offensive way. Namsoon’s answer changed my mind completely. What? He had to beat him once anyway?  His body moved on its own? That’s right. Go Namsoon, that bastard didn’t even think once about me. All he did was out of pity. I was hurt once again. Furthermore, I was dead mad and said things I didn’t mean, but I swore myself to make me want to mean it, to make me forget him completely.

 

He stood up in class, revealing our past. I didn’t expect that, but that wouldn’t change anything. Still, my body followed him on its own as if it wanted to tell me to talk to him. Maybe I still wanted to make up with him, though I didn’t want to admit that. However, that arrogant girl appeared and started talking to him. She didn’t seem to be shocked even a bit after his confession. Where they going out? Did that bastard really live an awesome life like nothing had happened? I clenched my fist, feeling my anger grow. I would make him regret everything. Just wait and see.

 

I took my time going home. Noona would’ve been waiting for me again, asking me how school was going. After all the trouble I caused her I promised her to attend that school no matter what. But I was annoyed. If she had found out that Namsoon was in my class, she’d probably crack up.

The night was cold and full of surprises. That bastard stood in front of my house.

“What are you doing here? I asked him.

He froze as he looked at me. Mwo? Am I that scary to you, Saekki-yah? Namsoon avoided my gaze again. Indeed, he had changed a lot.

“…I’m sorry…” he stuttered after a while.

You are saying that now? You should have said that years ago. I hissed quietly and smirked. “Shut it.” 

I bumped into him on purpose as I passed him, wanting to show him my anger more than just with words and looks. His innocent cute face made it hard to be unshaken. But that pure eyes wouldn’t trick me twice. I opened the gate in front of our house and went inside.

“Heungsoo-yah…I’m really sorry…” his voice was shaking.

I looked at him one last time. His eyes were filled with tears, more than I had expected. Before I would fall for it again I looked the other way, avoiding his gaze for the first time and replied as cold as possible. “Shut up”

I closed the gate quickly and went inside, leaning against the closed door right away. Aish…I still can’t see him like that. I was annoyed with myself again and wanted to sleep soon, but as I passed the window and glanced out of it, I saw Namsoon standing in front of the gate, staring into space. He was still there. I kept telling myself to go and not care, despite my body didn’t move even an inch. Worried again, I waited until Namsoon finally went home. It took him half an hour.

 

-       The next day     -

I was early today. I didn’t sleep well and didn’t want to spend the morning with my too much caring noona, so I went to school earlier. Maybe I could take a nap in the classroom before the others arrived. When I walked down the corridor I saw that the door to our classroom stood open. Don’t tell me there are already kids here? I sighed and got closer. I stopped. Namsoon and that arrogant girl were alone in there. He was half lying on his desk while she talked to him, smiling brightly. Namsoon smiled slightly and looked to the ground. I couldn’t hear what they were talking about, but I was certain that they liked each other, maybe they were even dating. I hissed quietly and went to the roof top. I didn’t want to be in one room with this lovey-dovey couple. Instead I made a plan to take her away from him. He had to lose everything to understand how I felt all the time. After some time passed I went back to the room, which was now filled with noisy kids. I sat down, dropped my bag and stared into space. I felt their apologetic, commiserative glances. Annoying.

 

Break. As always, everyone hurried to leave the classroom to get something to eat. That weird, noisy, short-haired girl dragged Namsoon to the canteen, too. I was the only one who stayed behind, waiting for my chance to get a hold of that girl. Actually, I didn’t even know her name. Apparently, I had to wait until break was over, so I went to hear seat and checked her books. Song Hakyung.

I waited outside the room for her and she came. She read a book while walking, only looked up once in a while to make sure she wouldn’t bump into someone. I heard that noisy girl laughing as she went up the stairs. She said Namsoon’s name, too, so I guess he followed her. Great timing. I hurried, grabbed Hakyung’s shoulders gently and pushed her to the wall carefully. She got a shock, staring at me with her eyes wide open. I smirked seductively and supported my arm beside her face on the wall, slowly came closer.

“Our Hakyung is very beautiful today” I breathed on her.

“W-what…?”

She blushed and seemed confused, but was too dazed to push me away. Good for me. The others came closer. The timing was really perfect. I brushed Hakyung’s hair gently behind her ear. From the corner of the eye I saw Namsoon coming.

“Don’t seduce the students, co-class president” I leaned forward and placed a peck on her lips. You will lose everything, Go Namsoon.

 

----------------------------------------

first heungsoo pov chapter~ 
it's a little shorter then the others were, but i didn't have much time to write and i didn't want to wait till tmr night xD so i hope you don't mind :)

thanks for reading and the lovely comments i got so far!