Annoying Bastard

I knew you were trouble

 

Namsoon’s POV

 

On my way back home, my thoughts were full of him, Park Heungsoo. Why is he here? Why did he help me? I was puzzled. What should I do? My heart ached. To be able to see him again, I was glad. My eyes were filled with tears, my body was trembling. I leaned against a wall, slowly sank down on the wall until I sat. My memories continued to come back.

 

-------------------------------

“Let’s be friends, famous boy.”

“You…michyeosseo? “ I asked and actually sounded a little concerned.

“Yah, Saekki. Common. You will be lonely. Stay with me from now on” Heungsoo was stubborn.

“Dwaesseo.”

The bell rang and I went back into class. Heungsoo followed me, again and again saying “Let’s be friends Namsoonie ~” just to tease and annoy me.

I was relieved when I finally was allowed to go home. I made sure this weird guy didn’t follow me. When I arrived at home I had this bitter feeling again, knowing no one was waiting for me. It was quiet. Like always. I the lights, took of my shoes, let them lie in the entrance in a messy way. Who cares? Afterwards I got rid of my jacket and bag and went right into the kitchen. Another pack of ramyeon today. The clock’s ticking was loud, so loud, one could go crazy because of it. As for me, I didn’t hear it. The sound of the boiling water added some noise, though I still didn’t hear anything. This place was quiet…as always. “You will be lonely” this guy said. Tzz, it can’t be worse anyway. I was living alone for quite some time already. My mother left when I was young and my father just left me a year ago, saying I’m old enough to live on my own. He was sending me money ever since and never came back. Sometimes he called, but that was very rare, too. First I was angry, but maybe he just couldn’t take me anymore. Maybe I was just a pain in the . I decided to live quietly on my own. I didn’t need anyone. Neither family nor friends.

 

-           The next day     -

I was late and hurried a little to arrive on time. While I was running as fast as I could I accidentally bumped into a guy, who stood in front of the school gate.

“I’m sorry” I bowed.

“Don’t mind, it’s alright.”

I looked up. This guy again! Park Heungsoo smiled at me and lay his hand on my shoulder. “Let’s go, we are late.”

“Why did you stand here anyway? You could’ve arrived on time.” I pushed away his hand.

“I was waiting for you obviously” he admitted smiling. “Let’s go.”

“Michyeo Saekki.”

Heungsoo walked into the class first, arguing with the teacher right away. Weird guy, he should apologize. Quietly I sat down first and observed the situation. The teacher didn’t even seem to notice that I was late, too. The class was noisy again and amused by the situation that came up. When the teacher gave in and stopped arguing with this stubborn fellow he smirked and looked at me satisfied. I knitted my brows and shook my head slightly. He did that so the teacher doesn’t notice me coming late? Babo. I avoided his gaze and looked out of the window, at least that’s what I pretended. Actually I observed him a little. Heungsoo sat down, put his arm on the desk and lay down again. He closed his eyes. When I saw him like that, he looked really innocent. One could be easily tricked by his appearance. Aish, what am I thinking?

 

Break again. To avoid my annoying fellow students I went outside and lay down on the grass. Silence. I was glad, I couldn’t bear the noise. I just wasn’t use to it. My eyelids were heavy today, couldn’t sleep well last night. Can I sleep a little? I dozed off.

“…mous boy, wake up~” A low voice made its way into my mind.

“Wae…?” I mumbled.

The guy giggled and didn’t say anything anymore.

I forced myself to open my eyes. I shrank back as I saw Heungsoo sitting close to me. “What are doing?!”

“Nothing. I was worried, because I saw you lying here. Guess you didn’t sleep well yesterday.” Without saying anything, he handed me a cup of coffee. First I didn’t want to accept it, but he really seemed to care, even if it was just a little. I sighed and took the coffee.

“Thanks” I uttered, avoiding his gaze again.

“You know you are skipping class right?”

“Mwo?!” I was about to get up but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down.

“It’s too late anyway.”

He was right. Didn’t want to agree with him though.

“Aish, annoying.” I lay down again.

Heungsoo smirked “Our famous boy will become even more famous.”

“Stop calling me that.”

“Why? Will our famous boy get angry?”

“You are annoying!” I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer. Shouldn’t have done that. He looked right into my eyes, still smirking. His gaze was so strong I couldn’t bear it, but I didn’t want to give in either. I ended up letting him go and avoiding his gaze again. Embarassing. “Just stop calling me that, Saekki.”

Not even a little flustered he replied softly “What should I call you then?”

“…Namsoon.”

“Alright, Namsoon.”

Silence. But a weird one. I felt tense. Didn’t know how to react or what to say.

“Namsoon-ah, let’s get something to eat.”

“We still have classes.”

“It’s my treat common.” He stood and pulled me up. “I want to eat ramyeon.”

I slightly smiled, with a little sadness showing that I actually wanted to hide. Ramyeon, my everyday meal, usually reminding me of my loneliness.

“You don’t like it?” he asked.

“No, that’s not it.”

 “Aish!” he ruffled my hair, again.

“Yah!”

“Stop making such a face. All this “knitting my brows” will give you wrinkles.”

“Why are you annoying me anyway?” I fixed my hair.

“I have nothing else to do” he shrugged his shoulders.

Weird guy.

“Give up already. When I have decided to make friends with someone, they can’t pull out of it.”

“Even if I don’t want?”

“Mhm, I will just make you wanting it.”

“Are you always that stubborn?”

“No, but I want to see you smile once. So I won’t give up.”

“Michin nom…”

He laughed, put his arm around my shoulders and started walking, leaving school.

I escaped quickly and took a few steps back. “Could you at least stop touching me as you please?”

“Yes, yes~”

 

Then I walked behind this tall, black haired, weird guy. Somehow, I felt a little better…guess it was because I finally got some sleep.


“Are you going to walk behind me from now on?” Heungsoo asked suddenly.

“Uh! I have to watch you. You’ll just touch me again if I don’t.” I replied huffily.

He laughed again.

That guy is totally weird... I slightly smiled and followed that annoying guy.

 

------------------------------------

The tears ran down my face. I couldn’t stop them. Seeing him again made me remember how much I hate myself for what happened. The people passing me gave me a weird look, I didn’t care. It was cold outside, I didn’t care. My body hurt, I didn’t care. Heungsoo was back…I cared.




------------------------------------

Chaper 2, finished!

Actually I worry a little about a phrase I used. “to knit one’s brows” oO is it REALLY right? Though I’ve looked it up, I think it’s a little weird. Haha

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it :)