Happiness

I knew you were trouble

Namsoon's POV

It was still a mystery how Heungsoo had managed to fall asleep so peacefully right next to me within a few minutes. After our little make-out-session I felt so dizzy and hot, not because I caught a cold in the rain, but because my body was reacting way too much, because my mind was filled with dirty thoughts and I tried to convince myself to calm down a bit, so my head was spinning. And as if it wasn't embarrassing enough already, Heungsoo seemed to notice I was flustered and was worried, said we shouldn't continue this today. He gently helped me to lie down comfortably and covered me with a blanket, saying I should sleep well and we would talk tomorrow. I hated myself. That might have been the only chance to be close to him. Maybe it was just a temporary feeling and tomorrow he would refuse me again. I was scared. Anyway, I had no right to worry, I should've been grateful for today and Heungsoo really seemed to worry and that made me happy, too. So, no matter how worried I was, I did as he wished. However, the one who fell asleep and relaxed as soon as he lay down wasn't me, but I didn't mind. Being able to see Heungsoo's sleeping face again was a miracle and I was thankful for it. Looking at his handsome face, I didn't notice I feel asleep after a while.

 

When I opened my eyes again he wasn't there anymore.

“Heungsoo-yah? Are you in the bathroom?” I waited for a response, but there was none. Again. “Heungsoo-yah!”

Silence. He really wasn't here anymore. I bit my lip, I felt horrible. Did he regret what happened? Did he hate me now? Did he run away? No, please...someone tell me this isn't right...Not after yesterday...I can't take this anymore...I thought I could, I thought yesterday was enough, but..

However, before I totally freaked out I found a small note next to me, saying “You were scared, weren't you, Saekki-yah? Calm down. I just went home to change clothes. Let's meet in school.”

What the hell? What kind of joke is that? Bastard! … … what a relief. I found myself sighing, smiling and then even laughing. I was relieved, I was happy, so damn happy. He hadn't abandoned me, he didn't seem to not mind me loving him either. Lucky. The second time of my life, I was lucky. I hurried and got ready for school, taking a shower, changing clothes, fixing my hair. How should I greet him if I see him? What should I say? What should I do? Staring at my reflection I tried different ways of approaching him.

“Yah, you just left, you bastard?! You scared me to death!” … no. Omg, could I be more embarrassing? Maybe I should try to be cool..

“What, you left? I didn't even notice.” ...no way! I ruffled my hair.

“Heungsoo-yah...did you sleep well?” I tried to smile cutely...

“Good morning, Heungsoo. How are you today?” I tried to sound calm and nice.

“Heungsoo-yah, do you want to eat lunch together?” ....................aish!! Eotteokhae? I'm neither cool, nor cute, nor nice, nor anything!! I'm just embarrassing myself! I felt frustrated. This was going to be horrible!

 

 

 

 

After an hour I finally managed to pull myself together and went to school. Luckily, he wasn't waiting fro me outside. Though I was kinda sad about it, I wasn't prepared to talk to him yet. Still thinking about yesterday's events, I really didn't know how to talk to him. On my way to the classroom Kangjoo suddenly appeared in front of me.

“Yah, class-president. Are you ignoring me?”

“Mwo?”

“I called you over and over again.”

“Oh, really? Sorry, I hadn't noticed.” I scratched my head.

“Really?” She pouted. “I understand...yah, you look so happy today! Did something good happen?”

“Huh?” I felt blood rushing into my cheeks. Was it really that obvious? “No...nothing special...”

“Liar.” Kangjoo pouted even more. “Anyway, let's go. Class is going to start any minute.”

I tried to hide my face and nodded quickly, following her quietly. If Kangjoo noticed...are the others going to notice, too? What if Heungsoo notices? Omo, embarrassing! And there is still the problem with Jihoon and Jungho...aish, it's too complicated! What to do? Squeezing my eyes shut, I tried to calm down, however, I suddenly felt a warm hand on my right shoulder.

“Good morning, Namsoon-ah” A deep voice whispered into my ear. Heungsoo-yah. A shiver ran down my spine. I felt his lips lightly pressing against my ear while he talked. My face was turning red immediately. I backed off a little and stared at him, unable to say anything. He just smirked and went ahead into the classroom and sat down. Was he making fun of me? ...Bastard. Embarrassed at how my body reacted so obediently as he wished, I sat down, too and avoided his gaze. Aish, and I was even worried at how to greet him. Babo.

Of course, my body did betray me as it turned my head towards him again to take a short glance. Heungsoo noticed that of course and just grinned even more. Aish, I'm really just making a fool of myself. Looking away again, I tried to concentrate on the clouds in the sky, trying to not think about him and yesterday, about his touch...his lips...his body...no! Don't you dare, Namsoon! Don't even think about it! Your body will betray you, even in a place like this! So, think about something else! Like...like...sausages!..no, no...aish, this doesn't work anyway! I love him, how can I not think about it? He's so mean, making fun of me like that. Babo...”

Secretly, I was happy, happy, that we were in a state where we could joke around again. And Heungsoo seemed to be in a good mood, which means...he didn't hate yesterday's events. No matter how much I wanted to sulk, I couldn't.

During the lesson, Heungsoo didn't look at me even once. I would lie if I'd say the same about me. I honestly almost stared at him the whole lesson, still thinking about yesterday, thinking about what was going to happen now. When the bell suddenly rang I was totally startled. Everyone hurried out of the classroom, everyone but Heungsoo. I gulped. We were alone...

“Are you finally back in reality?” he teased.

I blushed again. “Yah, who's fault is that?! What kind of greeting was that?!”

“You didn't like it?” He asked way too innocent to be truly meant innocently.

“Of course I didn't...!...did...didn't...did..” I stuttered. Truth and pride fighting with each other.

He laughed and ruffled my hair. “Let's eat. I slept so well, but because someone was looking way too cute when he was sleeping, I couldn't even force him to wake up and make me breakfast. So, let's eat now.”

He smiled, turned around and headed towards the door. “way too cute”...cute?...he thinks I'm cute...really? My heartbeat increased. Eotteokhae? I loved him so much.

 

When we ate lunch together we didn't talk about what happened or us. Heungsoo talked about some random things and I listen to him, enjoying the sound of his voice. It was nice. However, Jungho suddenly showed up and approached me. I was a little surprised when he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the canteen without saying anything. His grip was so strong that it even hurt a little.

“Yah, what's wrong?!” I asked, but he didn't reply. Heungsoo hurried and followed us, helped me to free myself.

“What the hell?” Heungsoo hissed angrily. Still quiet, Jungho suddenly shoved Jihoon in front of us.

“I won't beat you up because he'd hate me then, but you have to apologize.”

“Jungho-yah, I told you there is no need to-”

“Shut up, Saekki-yah.” Jungho was obviously pissed. “Apologize.”

Even if Junho hadn't forced me to meet him like this I had planned to apologize properly. However, it seemed like I hadn't even cared now.

“I wanted to apologize anyway...you don't need to force me to.”

“Namsoon-ah, there really is no need to apologize.”

“Of course there is! Though I really didn't want to hurt or use you, I did, and I'm sorry for that...”

Jihoon smiled slightly, but his eyes were full of sadness. “It's alright. At least you are happy now. I really wish you good luck.”

I felt bad. Yes, I was happy. It seemed like Heungsoo and I could be friends...maybe even more. Of course I was happy. And I felt bad because Jihoon wasn't. I wnted to tell him that there is a person who really loves him, who cares for him, who wants him, but it wasn't a situation to tell him that. Furthermore, this person was right next to him and obviously trying to help him and he didn't notice. He wasn't ready for it. Jungho looked at Jihoon in disbelief, as if he thought that Jihoon would beat me up instead of wishing me good luck. And I'd preferred to be beaten up, too. Like that, I felt like an egoistic monster.

“I'm sorry...” I mumbled once again. Jungho just turned around and left, clenching his fists tightly. Jihoon gazed after him.

“You really don't need to apologize...sorry for his behavior. I will talk to Jungho so he won't cause you both trouble again.”

Jihoon smiled one last time and left. Heungsoo, who had been quiet, looked at me and patted my shoulder. “Let's go. Class is going to start soon.”

He wanted to leave, but I stopped him and grabbed his wrist.

“Heungsoo-yah...am I a bad person?”

He was quiet for a while and then replied. “Honestly speaking, I don't know what happened between you two, but after all this time I learned that there are no perfect human-beings on this earth. Making mistakes is a part of life. And aren't you feeling bad because of it? How can you be a bad person? A bad person wouldn't mind his feelings at all. So don't worry too much.”

I bit my lower lip. I wanted to cry. It felt like he wasn't only talking about this matter, but about what happened between him and me, too. He really forgave me.. I couldn't hold back my feelings anymore, I just hugged him from behind as tight as I could, hiding my face in his back. Heungsoo seemed surprised, his body tensed.

“Yah...what's wrong?...people are watching...”

“Sorry...” I whispered, so only Heungsoo was able to hear me.

“Don't apologize...just let go of me...”

“Sorry...”

“Saekki-yah, just let go...they are all watching.. what the hell is wrong?” he lowered his voice, which had the sound of worry and embarrassment in it.

“No...I can't... I love you so much...I don't care if I'm a bastard, I can't let you go...”

No matter what, I couldn't let him go anymore...

 




 


everyone, i'm baaaaaaaaack!!! T___T so glad you waited !! i'm really thankful to you guys! and to all the new subscribers, thank you Q__Q so happy!


so i hurried to finish this chapter! i hope you like it! sorry for mistakes and such!