Chapter 5

I'm Not Predictable

 

        I was in the middle of yawning when I heard the knocking at the door. It wasn't just a soft knock, but constant, loud knocking. I was sitting on the floor, resting my back against the sofa. I groaned, I was too comfortable. However, there was no way out of it, I stood up and went towards the door; standing there were the guys of B1A4, panting. They looked as if they just had or ran, I'm guessing they ran.
 
"Everything okay?" I asked trying to hide my curiosity. 
 
"We were just having a competition to who see could get here faster." Baro replied.
 
Um, okay. I motioned them to come in and brought them some water.
 
"How was the museum?" Sandeul questioned before taking a sip of his water.
 
"It was okay." Cathy shrugged, then with a grin said. "I think I was more focus on the three college guys in our tour group."
 
"Tell me about it Ca." I smirked. "I know it's not custom, but I should have asked them for their kakaotalk. Too bad I don't speak Korean."
 
The guys just stared at us weirdly. 
 
"Most students in Seoul know at least a bit of English." Gongchan informed us.
 
"Are all American girls this promiscuous?" I glared at Jinyoung as soon as he made that comment.
 
"We're not promiscuous, and please do not generalize." I said sternly. "We are young women and can have a bit of safe fun." 
 
"Okay, let's take it easy." CNU got up from the couch and stood next to me. "We're not here to be judge, obviously we all see things differently. Let's just stay in neutral grounds."
 
I nodded in agreement and so did everybody else. I really tried not to care about what people thought of me, but for some reason I always end up caring anyways.
 
"How about we watch a movie?" Cathy suggested, breaking the awkward silence.
 
"Sure." Gongchan replied and stood up to help Cathy with the movie and making some popcorn in the room's little microwave.
 
"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back." I told the rest of the guys. I got up from my sitting position and walked into my room. I changed into my pajamas and made myself comfortable.
 
When I came out everyone seemed to have taken my suggestion, they definitely made themselves comfortable by either sitting on the couch or laying the floor, the movie was already on the previews. I love how they waited for me. I'm being sarcastic by the way. There was an open spot on the couch and I took it. At the end of the movie nobody seemed to be tired.
 
"I don't want to go to the dorm yet." Sandeul whined.
 
"Um, you guys can stay. We can play a game or something." My sister offered.
 
"That would be cool." Baro said with a smile.
 
At that moment three of the members turned to look at CNU and Jinyoung.
 
"I have no problem with staying for a while more." CNU shrugged. "If Jinyoung is okay with it, we can stay."
 
Now everyone turned to their 'leader'.
 
"I have no objections. We can stay for a bit more." Jinyoung said with a slight smile.
 
"What do you guys want to play?" Cathy asked.
 
The guys began saying names of what I'm guessing are games in Korean. Um, no. If I can't understand the name, I will probably not understand the game.
 
"Do you guys know what's truth or dare?" I crossed my arms and looked around for answers.
 
The guys nodded. Great, something I can understand. We all got in a circle with a bottle in the middle.
 
"Hold on." I said as I stood up from my spot on the circle. I quickly made my way to the small fridge and pulled out the bottle of wine. "Anybody want some?"
 
"Just a little bit. I'm not good with my alcohol." Jinyoung replied.
 
"Yes, please." Sandeul followed. "Also, Baro and CNU want some. Give the least to Gongchan."
 
Gongchan pouted. He looked sort of... Adorable.
 
I'm going to need some alcohol for this. I served the wine in some cheap wine glasses I had bought. Even though they were cheap I still felt sophisticated. 
 
"Thank you" Everyone said in unison as I gave them their glasses. Except Cathy because she's lame and wont have a glass of wine. Well, I'm definitely a bad influence as a sister.
 
I sat back on my spot and began the instructions. "The person who's turn is it will spin the bottle, whoever the bottle lands on will be the person asked Truth or Dare. If you don't want to answer a question or do a dare there will be a punishment, decided by the person who spined the bottle. Also, remember we're all adults here, so no immaturities, please." Cathy is almost an adult. "Everyone got it."
 
"We got it." Baro nodded.
 
I took initiative and went first. I spined the bottle and it landed on CNU.
 
"CNU, Truth or Dare?" I asked. 
 
"Truth." He quickly replies. 
 
What should I ask him? 
 
"Which of the members gets on your nerves the most?"
 
He looked around, indecisive. He also looked kind of shy to answer.
 
"Baro." He replied quietly. "He's too messy sometimes."
 
"That's not tr-" Baro began to object but I cut him off.
 
"No objecting. Take it how it how it comes."
 
Baro just stayed quiet and glared at CNU. CNU just ignored him and went on to spinning the bottle. It stopped on Jinyoung.
 
"Truth or Dare." He asked Jinyoung.
 
"Dare." Jinyoung replied defiantly.
 
"I dare you to..." CNU began. "Kiss Cathy's cheek."
 
Oh snap, kiss Cathy's cheek. That's almost ... Is he serious?
 
"Is that okay with you?" Jinyoung asked Cathy.
 
"Are you serious?" Cathy asked. "It's just a kiss on the cheek. I won't get pregnant from it."
 
After Cathy's reply, he stood up and kneeled next to her. I can tell he was embarrassed by the way his cheeks got red. He leaned forward and quickly kissed her cheek. After this all the guys went crazy... So immature. How funny would it be if he knew she was a minor.
 
After they had all finally settled down the game went on. Jinyoung spined the bottle and it landed on Sandeul. 
 
"Sandeul, truth or dare?"
 
"Dare." Sandeul quickly replied.
 
"I dare you to... Do aegyo to Jessy, but you have to get really close to her.." Jinyoung commanded with an evil smile.
 
What? Why? No. 
 
Sandeul with confidence walked towards me kneeled in front of me, just inches from my face, and began making faces. Some were cute, others were weird. I began to feel very uncomfortable and awkward.
 
My cheeks got red and I covered my face. "Stop." I whined, then lightly shoved him. Sandeul lost his balance and felt back. This caused everyone to laugh.
 
"I'm so sorry," I apologized, but he was also laughing.
 
"It's okay." he laughed, then stood up and went back to his spot.
 
He then went on to spining the bottle, it landed on Baro.
 
"Truth or dare." Sandeul asked.
 
"Truth." Baro replied.
 
Sandeul gave Baro a devilish smile, then proceeded. "What is it that you told us you saw when you bumped into Cathy at the airport? ”
 
Baro glared at Sandeul, then looked around the room. He took a big gulp. "When I bumped into Cathy and she felt I saw her underwear... It was blue."
 
Cathy's eyes widen. "What!" she yelled. "You e!"
 
"I'm not." Baro said in his defense. "I wasn't trying to look."
 
"Maybe those weren't your intentions, but you went and told your friends about it." Cathy accused.
 
"Who cares." I shrugged. "Baro spin the bottle." 
 
Baro obeyed and spined the bottle. The bottle landed on Cathy.
 
"Cathy, truth or dare? ” Baro asked, still looking a bit ashamed.
 
"Dare." Cathy replied with a grin.
 
Baro thought for a moment. "I dare you to sing and dance one of our songs."
 
Cathy laughed. "I think I know some of Beautiful Target's dance."
 
Cathy stood up and began singing and dancing the parts she knew. After she was done everyone clapped. Cathy then spined the bottle and it landed, of course, on me.
 
"Jessy, truth or dare?"
 
"Um, truth." I did not want to end up dancing or singing.
 
 "Out of all the guys, who are you attracted the most?" Cathy asked.
 
That ! I looked around and noticed all eyes were on me. My eyes shifted from member to member. I took a heavy sigh. "Tell me my punishment."
 
Cathy looked at me weirdly. "Seriously?"
 
"Yes." I nodded.
 
"Fine." She thought for a second and continued. "You have to be locked in the bathroom for seven minutes."
 
Okay that sounds easy. 
 
"With whoever this bottle lands on." She then added. . She spined the bootle and just to my luck it landed on Jinyoung.
 
I tried my best not to look disappointed. I have nothing against Jinyoung, but it seemed he had something against me. Jinyoung also seemed to be hiding his disappointment, he's expression was unreadable. I got up from my spot and so did Jinyoung.
 
"Have fun." Cathy teased, making the others laugh. I'm going to kill her!
 
We walked towards my room's tiny bathroom. I sat on the toilet seat and Jinyoung closed the door behind us. He started the timer on his phone. The bathroom was so small that he had no choice but to seat on the floor. Seven minutes are going to feel like forever. 
 
After a while I turn to look at Jinyoung. "How much time is there left?"
 
"Five minutes and forty-five seconds." He replied making me groan. "Sorry, you have to be stuck here with me. I know you don't like me much."
 
I looked over at him, I was appalled. "Shouldn't I be saying that. You've been so judgmental towards me for no good reason."
 
Jinyoung scratched the back of his head. "Really? I guess I haven't noticed."
 
"Well, I've certainly have." I said, trying not look at him.
 
"I apologize." Jinyoung said. He actually sounded sincere.
 
"Okay." I smiled. "I actually hope that we can become close friends."
 
He smiled back, then changed the subject. "I wonder what they think we're doing."
 
I chuckled. "My sister probably thinks I'm you. She thinks I'm a e."
 
Jinyoung laughed. "We have three minutes left, you want to prank them. Make them think you are."
 
I smiled widely. "Heck yes. Just follow my lead."
 
"Jinyoung, take your pants off!"I shouted.
 
"No!"Jinyoung followed, trying to sound scared.
 
"Don't make me force you!" I said, then laughed quietly.
 
Just as expected there was a sudden loud knock on the door. 
 
"Is everything okay?" I heard Cathy's panicky voice ask.
 
Suddenly, Jinyoung opens the door and we both step out of the bathroom laughing
 
Everyone just looked at us weirdly. I was just glad things between Jinyoung and I were cool.
 
 
----------------------------------
 
Hope you guys like it.
 
Please comment!