Chapter 4

I'm Not Predictable

 

  I was awaken by a soft knock on the main door, I'm a light sleeper, anything wakes me up. I just tried to ignore it, maybe It'll go away. Who would be knocking? We literally know no one.  However, it didn't go away, it just kept knocking.  Cathy definitely didn't bulge, no noise was heard from her room. I groaned and walked out of my room and to the door. I looked out the pepped hole. What the heck! What are they doing here? Oh my gosh! I don't have make-up on, I'm so self-conscious without it.
 
"Just a second." I shouted, then ran to Cathy's room. "Wake up. The guys are here."
 
"Who?" She asked sleepily, her eyes still close.
 
"The guys from B1A4."
 
Her eyes suddenly shot open. "What are they doing here?"
 
"I don't know." I began, walking to the bathroom. "I'm putting some make-up on. Brush your teeth, wash your face, and open the door."
 
Soon after I heard Cathy opening the main door and saying, "Hi, sit down. I'll be right back."
 
Cathy then walked into the bathroom and began changing. "Are you almost done?"
 
"Yeah." I said, applying some mascara. "Let's go."
 
We walked into the living room. The guys were sitting in the small couch, looking uncomfortable. They were looking subtle.
 
"Hey." I said unsurely.
 
They guys also said 'hey'.
 
"So, what's going on..?" Cathy asked slowly.
 
They all looked at Jinyoung, CNU handed him a bag, and he stood up. The burden of being the 'leader'.
 
"I think you girls left this in the room." He then went on to pulling something out of the bag. 
 
When I saw what it was my eyes went wide, my cheeks began to burn, and my mouth got dry. I could see Cathy's jaw dropping. I stayed quiet as I eyed the 'what if' box of condoms in Jinyoung's hand. 
 
"How are you guys sure it's ours?" Cathy argued.
 
"We're idols, we don't have time to use these." Baro pointed out, placing his hands on his hips. Good point...
 
I stepped forward and with a confident smile said. "They're mines." I extended my hands and Jinyoung gave me the box. "Thank you for returning them. Condoms are expensive."
 
I took my box and returned it to my room. When I came back everyone was quiet. 
 
"Have you guys eaten breakfast yet?" Cathy asked.
 
"No." Gongchan replied.
 
"Well we're heading out for breakfast. You're all more than welcome  to join us." Cathy added.
 
"We shouldn't be out in public with you girls." Jinyoung began. Um, rude. "We don't want our fans to get the wrong idea." 
 
Well that's true. I don't want to die either.
 
"Okay, who wants to go with Cathy to buy breakfast?" I asked, looking at each one of them.
 
They couldn't decide, because they are boys. So, they played something that looked like rock, paper, scissors. Gongchan ended up going. 
 
The rest of B1A4 and I sat quietly on the small living room. I was feeling very self-conscious.
 
"Um, about the condoms." I sighed. "Sorry I left them at your house. I know it was inappropriate."
 
"Don't be sorry about it." CNU said. "We have no business judging you, we're not perfect."
 
I felt a little more comfortable, so, I smiled.
 
"Shouldn't you guys be in an interview, concert, TV show or something?"
 
"We just finished a comeback and some concerts, the company gave us a break." Sandeul said happily.
 
"What brings you two to Korea?" He then asked.
 
"I'm starting my last semester of college in the fall and next fall I will hopefully start medical school. Cathy starts college in late August." 
 
When I said med-school, they freaked out. 
 
"What kind of doctor do you want to be?" Sandeul asked, shifting in his seat to be able to face me.
 
"I want be a Plastic & Reconstructive surgeon." I said shyly. I don't really like talking about myself.
 
"You should come work to Korea." Baro stated. "Plastic surgeons are very popular here."
 
"So, I've heard." I mumbled.
 
They were all talking, laughing, even sitting on the floor. They sure have gotten comfortable. Then, suddenly Cathy and Gongchan walked in, with bags in their hands and laughing about some joke, which I just heard the end. I did not get it.
 
They placed the food on the table and the guys became vultures. Attacking, ripping, and opening, I thought I might not be able to eat! However, Gongchan gave Cathy and I a plate of food. He's such a sweetheart. Everyone spoke while eating, mostly Baro and Sandeul were bickering with each other. Those two are something special.
 
Suddenly, Jinyoung interrupted and everyone went quiet. He softly cleared his throat and began to speak. "Sincerely, we like you girls. You both are very laid back, we feel.... comfortable, I guess. But, I'm still skeptical." I raised an eyebrow and he kept talking "We are very open to our fans and are always ourselves. However, we also have a private life; it is very lacking because we're idols but, we want to keep the essence of what we have."
 
Um, okay. "What are you trying to say, Jinyoung." I might have sounded a little harsh.
 
"I'm worry that you girls will eventually go to the media and bad mouth us."
 
We were a bit offended. Do we come off that way?
 
"Why would we do that?" Cathy questioned an edge on her voice.
 
"Yeah. Firstly, we're not even from here, we wouldn't go out of our way to do that. Secondly, we don't want to be murder by your fans." I pointed out.
 
They all started laughing. 
 
"They probably would kill you." Baro said in between laughs.
 
"Thank you." Cathy said sarcastically. "We feel so safe around you guys now."
 
"I don't think I'll be able to use my stunt gun on so many people." Cathy added.
 
"Please, don't hurt our fans." Gongchan said with a laugh.
 
"I'm pretty sure. We're the ones who should be worry." I was jocking, but, it was true.
 
"Anyways, why did this conversation even started?" Cathy asked and I was wondering the same thing.
 
"I guess what I was trying to say is that if you girls get bored or have questions about where to visit, we wouldn't mind hanging out or helping." Jinyoung clarified.
 
"We don't really hang out with people other than each other." Sandeul added. "And we don't really meet a lot of foreigners."
 
Um, okay. 
 
"Awww," Cathy coed. "That's so nice of you guys."
 
Why would idols want to hang out with us? Aren't they like famous?
 
"Well, we were going to visit the National Museum today." I informed them. "After, we'll come back and maybe watch a movie or play some games."
 
They all stayed quiet, like waiting for me to say something else.
 
"I guess... If you guys can sneak out, you can come." I shrugged. I mean, do they seriously get that bored on their own? I guess, I understand... There's times I need to be around other people other than my sister.
 
"We don't have to sneak out, we're not under house arrest or anything." Baro chuckled, then added. "We might come."
 
"Well, I guess we'll see you girls later."  Jinyoung said, as he stood up. The rest of the guys followed him up.
 
'Bye' Cathy and I called out. They bowed, said 'bye', and were out the door.
 
I turned towards my sister after some thought. "I think we should buy some alcohol for tonight." My sister shook her head. "You don't have to drink, but, I am buying it anyways. I don't want any awkwardness... It gets me nervous."
 
My sister rolled her eyes. "You're too crazy. You don't know these guys. If you're not in your right senses, they can take advantage of you."
 
"Oh, whatever. Even intoxicated I wouldn't let no man take advantage of me. I'll just buy some wine and sip on it." I crossed my arms. "Now hurry up, and let's go."
 
Down at the lobby we quickly found a taxi and didn't even have to wait much. All this money wasted on taxi's, it might be cheaper to rent a car. I might look into that... On the cab ride, I took my tablet out and wrote on my journal. It's been a past few interesting days.
 
After walking around the museum for a few hours, we were bored enough to decide we should go back to the hotel. Before heading there, I made a stop at the liquor store and bought two bottles of wine. It may sound a bit excessive, but, I wanted to make them last throughout the week. Cathy and I were just chilling for a while before we heard a knock on the door.
 
+++++++++++++++++++
 
Hope you all like this chapter!
Please comment!
The more you comment the more inspired I to write!