A Promise

SFNY One Shots

 

Siwon's POV
 
15..
We were young.
The first time I saw you was in the thicket of people in the cafeteria. You were with your best friends, and my eyes were with you the whole hour, I barely can make a move. You passed by I swooned, I have to make you mine.
 
17..
Prom.
We were introduced back then, by common friends, but who knew that we would actually end up liking each other. I couldn't wish for more, so this night, I have decided to confess and make you mine. 
 
23..
College.
It's our 5th year together, and all I can say is 'I love you' and when you answer 'I love you too', it makes my heart skip a beat or two. It has been a while, but you're still mine.
 
25..
My heart couldn't take it longer when you're away. Your affections grew on me, your love made me what I am right now. With all the courage I have, I ask you one thing, 'will you be my wife, and wear this wedding ring?' You said yes, and you made the happiest man out of me. You promised forever, you'll be mine.
 
27..
Everyday spent with you was bliss, trying to analyze the future and slowly making up the plans that we have. You were happy beside me, and seeing you makes me too, but sometimes your faint smiles can't hide that something was bothering you. What we both found out, I know it was hard keeping you beside, but I will always try keeping you mine.
 
29..
I stand here alone, trying to remember faint memories of you, since that day you promised me you were mine. How I wish you were here, how I wish you weren't taken away. I look up to the heavens, hoping you could smile down on me or hug me like you used to, because eternally, I would keep you mine.