Only Son

SFNY One Shots

“Did you miss me?” he put my arms over his shoulders and his hands around my waist.

“Kind of?” I . He cocked his eyebrow at me and chuckled on his silly retorts. I really love when he’s like this, finding the smallest details of my affections for him and actually demanding for it to show him what. He’s a clingy guy, I have to admit, but that doesn’t turn me off, it makes me a little less attracted but fully falling in love.

“What kind of answer is that?” he met my gaze and I tried to avoid it but I just can’t. Those eyes, every time they speak to mine, I feel that he’s reading my soul or something. Thus it doesn’t make me bothered, it’s an unexplainable thing that someone has his eyes for you.

I run my fingers through his flaxen hair. “Your hair color suits you.” I said. These past few days, he had been endlessly complaining about it. He did not like his hair getting treated unless it’s the same dark color he usually sports. I can see his amusing mocking face that was so cute.

“Stop lying or I’ll kiss you.” He threatened by bringing his face closer to mine. His smiles slowly killed my insides and made my insides turn upside down. I realized I just melted with his words and how the actual kissing will go.

“I’m not lying! Seriously, it looks good on you. Stop whining like a little baby that you want Japan promotions and whatnot to be over. It’s not that bad.” I said trying to console him. I don’t know why a simple issue of hair color took his confidence away.

“I look like a rookie, I hate the color, it’s just not so, manly.” He sulked. I laughed hearing the last statement. “What! Haha, why do you stereotype that way. Stop thinking like that, it’s not healthy.” Reprimanding him like a pre-schooler. Seriously? He has gender issues with hair color now? Wow, did I remember that while he was sporting black and dark hair colors he was so outward showing skinship to his hyungs?

“Okay, okay. But you still love me right?” he curled his lips obviously trying to run aegyo. I rolled my eyes, not wanting nother does of his mushy-gushy interactions again, but he can’t be blamed, he’s so busy we rarely have the chance to be alone together.

“Of course, I still love this cutie pie! No matter what hair color or issues you have, I will still love you the same.” I cupped his endearing face and gave his pointed nose a kiss. He looked hot and adorable at the same time that I found it a sin to be like that.

“Baby can I ask you something?” he whispers to my ear, I’m not sure why he did that but it felt ticklish in a way.

“What’s that?” I left my smile on his question but he just laughed lightly at me and intertwined my hands with his.

“I want you to meet my parents Tiffany. I’m introducing you to them, as my one and only girl.” He bites his lips, earning a shy blush and smile from what he just said. I stopped on my tracks hearing the word parents from him. We have been dating for a while but I haven’t got the chance to meet his family in formal. Now that he asks for it, I feel like a little skimpy but excited on the thought.

“A-Are you sure?” I don’t know what crept up to me but the words just came out of my mouth.

“What? Is there something bothering you baby?” I knew Siwon felt that my confidence shrunk 200% on the thought of introducing me to his family. He just knows me too well. Siwon is a reserved, diligent boy and there’s a fear beneath me telling that I might not be enough to be with their loving son.

“Nothing, I-I just nevermind, but, why is this so sudden?” I ask, the hint of apprehension won’t leave my face and my voice.

“It’s not sudden. My parents wanted to meet you. I have been telling them how great you are, my mom can’t wait, my dad got himself a tailored suit for dinner. Isn’t that already too biased of them?” he laughs recalling the story of his parents knowing that their only son is dating. Somehow, it comforted the lady in me that Siwon was open to these kinds of things towards his parents. I try setting my mood again, ‘maybe it was not really bad giving it a try.’ I smile at him and nod.

“One thing now, that I want you to remember.” Siwon hints.

“What’s that?” suddenly I panic again inside.

“They will be bombarding you of requests for marriage and grandkids, just keep it cool. You know how old people deal with it.” He chuckled, I glared at him, wanting to know if it was true but Siwon just nodded at me and kissed my forehead.

And maybe that’s how it goes for their only son

------------------

A/N: HI GUYS! Sorry for a no brainer update. I just found this on my drafts and thought of recycling it. Haha, but I guess it didn't turn out too well. Errr. But anyways, I have updated 99 DAYS! Check out the last chapter, the other fragment is now updated. So see the UPDATED CHAPTER NINE HERE 'til then, annyeong!