The Man I Have Met Before

SFNY One Shots

“Hey there cutie, I miss you!”

“I won’t fall for that. If you really miss me, instead of a call, you should be

driving here and hugging me tight.”

 

“Oh, is that so. I’m on my way now! See you in half an hour cutie!”

 

How does it feel to be in love? How does it feel when someone actually cares for you and thinks of you anytime of the day? How does it feel to get butterflies on your stomach every time his face comes near, your heart almost jumps out of you when his hands intertwine with yours and most of all, his sweet words making way to your thoughts. How does it feel really? I was oblivious to these cheesy questions not until I met this one guy who changed my life forever.

 

“Did you wait long? Sorry I got stuck in traffic.”

 

“Stop worrying so much about me, it’s not like

I would break up with you because of that baby.”

 

“Just making sure. You know I would always like to see that smile in your face.”

 

“So where are we going oppa?”

 

“Hm, do you have something in mind?”

 

“Nothing, I think I just want to rest for a while.

Don’t want to go anywhere far.”

 

“Oh-- kay. So how about we watch movies at home? I have new DVDs.”

 

“Sounds great! Let’s go!”

 

He is one of the most beautiful things in the world. More than I can imagine. I don’t know what I did to deserve someone like him. He’s beyond what I deserve, a fine, caring and lovely young man to be with me all the time.

 

“What? Is there something wrong?”

 

“No, um, nothing. Haha, you look cute in my shirts.”

 

“What are you trying to say?”

 

“Nothing really. Haha, I just love how you wear

my clothes and still look perfectly hot in them.”

 

“ert.”

 

“What? I’m not a ert, I’m your baby.”

 

“!”

 

“Come on, I know you missed me tons. I’m going to

cuddle until you can’t breathe. Haha!”

 

My hands are entwined with his, my heart beats fast whenever I’m next to him. I wish time would stand still, moments like this come rarely. I feel secure in his arms, and every minute feels like an hour, and every hour looks like a lifetime. I just wish time would stand still. Just still, so I can be with him a little longer and cherish this intimate moment.

“Oppa…"

“Neh?”

“Nothing.. Haha, I love you!”

“What’s that? Nothing then I love you? Which one, really?”

“I love you!”

“I love you too Miyoung baby.”

“Oppa! Why are you calling me like that?”

“Because I like to. Hahaha!”

“I don’t want that!”

“Okay, because I love you, now can you do anything about that?”

“Nothing! Haha!”

His lips crashed into mine. It was short but sweet. My hands placed on his chest, I feel his heart, beating for me. I blush on that thought, that every breathing pulse he has, he makes me happy and loved. I would never wish for anyone else to be beside me right now.

“Siwon?”

“Yes hun?”

“I’m worried about tomorrow.”

“What’s there to worry baby? Everything’s ironed out.”

“Nothing. I-I just, um, nothing, don’t mind me.”

“You sure? You make me worry.

Just tell oppa if there’s something bothering you okay?”

 

“Okay. Can you drive me home now?”

“Just wait a second.”

He pulled out roses out of nowhere. They were beautiful, just like his love for me. These gestures were his specialty. That’s one thing I would always remember about him, and I hope that won’t change. Would never change.

“Oppa! You’re making me cry!”

“Why?”

“I’m afraid of what will happen tomorrow! I’m nervous!”

                                               

“Tiffany, listen, I will be there. There’s nothing to be nervous of. After all,

We’re getting married in front of people, but we’re tied together since the day I met you.”

 

My tears were starting to build up. A lot of what ifs were coming into my mind but the way he assures me of everything, it was like bliss. Me and him, our lives won’t be the same forever the day after tomorrow. But one thing’s for sure, I’m getting married to the same man I have met before. He and his unchanging love for me, Choi Siwon. 

-----------------------------

A/N: Recycling stuff in the fanfic drabbles bin, which explains the half crappiness of this update. T^T I don't want to post but jittery Tiffany is so cute! >.<