Meeting Dr. Love Pt 2

SFNY One Shots

Tiffany got hold of the prescription note that the doctor gave her. She was ecstatic about their next meeting, only to realize that she has to make up for it, because she never wanted to be suspected of a love at first sight, although it was true to its heart.

“Do I need to come back after a week or so?” She asked while Siwon busied himself filing her record.

“Um, it’s not really necessary, you’re in top shape, there’s nothing wrong. You just have to take care, but I must say I’m impressed by how you girls look out for one another. Particularly Sooyoung who set you up for this.” Siwon beamed a charming smile that made the lady’s heart flutter. She sat there quietly admiring him.

“Oh, um, I hope our first meeting wasn’t that awkward because Sooyoungie forced you to this.” Siwon said who noticed Tiffany’s unresponsiveness.

She shook out of her thoughts as soon as she realized that Siwon was talking to her, “Oh, um, not really. It was um, fun, uh, I mean fine. You were um, nicer than I thought.” She muttered shyly.

“No, I should say that, really. You were nicer than I thought, Sooyoung warned me about you but you weren’t half of her description. Exact opposite.” He grinned showing his perfect set of white teeth. Gorgeous. It was just another reason to get attracted.

“Oh, I might be disturbing your consultation hour, I, I need to go home.” Tiffany found a reason to hide her pre-eminent blushing.

“Silly, I blocked this whole morning for you. Just in case Youngie will have a hard time. Just kidding, if you want um, I can drive you over to your dorm? Or it’s kind of, awkward yet?” Siwon wanted to be nice like Sooyoung told him to.

“I think I already cause too much trouble—“

“Come on, you’re not really a trouble, not at all, in fact you’re a charming lady.” Siwon tried to make her feel at ease with him, after all she was one of her favorite dongsaeng’s best friends.

“Um, okay. If you insist, but mind if I ask you what Sooyoung told you about me?” She was curious of what did Sooyoung say.

“I think let’s reserve that for the trip, so there won’t be any dead air inside the car.” Siwon chuckled and got his keys on one of the drawers he had on the table.

***

As promised, Siwon got Tiffany home. The girl could not believe how fast things happened. Recapping what happened the whole day, she met a very hot doctor. That’s it. Now her life goal is to get to know this hottie more and eventually turn things upside down.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!” Tiffany screeched as soon as she entered her private pink fortress. The people in the dining room were alarmed by the sudden screaming they heard from her room.

“Hey Yoong mind if you check Tiffany out?” the cooking Yuri asked Yoona who was munching on her AM snack then. She obediently went up and kick opened Tiffany’s door.

“Unnie what’s going on here?!” Yoona searched the room and found Tiffany sitting on the corner of her bed smiling like an idiot.

“Nothing.” She still plastered the wide grin on her face staring on the blank space in her bedroom. Yoona noticed that her face was in a slight flush of pink.

“Ah, arasso. If you’re hungry we’re making kimbap in the kitchen.” Yoona closed the door while scratching her head thinking what the hell happened to her unnie. Yuri asked her what was up with mushroom girl, Yoona explained how Tiffany reacted and they ended up being confused of what has driven into the nerves of the lady.

***

“Where did you take her?!” Taeyeon nagged.

“What has gotten into that girl!?” Jessica retorted.

“Argh she’s making us crazy, what happened to her Sooyoung!” Hyoyeon scratched her head and everyone twitched their eyebrows. Tiffany was like that the whole day, she was just giggling to herself, clutching her phone and would glance at it then laugh to herself again. Could it be that she lost her mind over the morning?

“Wa-wait, how is this about me, have you asked her?” Sooyoung tried to leave her hotspot.

“She would just giggle more unnie!” the maknae reported when she wanted to know what Tiffany was on. Everybody then glared at Sooyoung, whom they knew had the special ops earlier that morning.

“I did nothing wrong, I just brought her to the doctor and that’s it.” Sooyoung half stated. Taeyeon knew she had more to spill, she was not Soshi’s leader for nothing.

“Sooyoung…” she said.

“Fine, fine! I brought her to my cousin, it was the only way I could think of. My cousin is a doctor, and by the looks of it, Tiffany got hit by cupid on first sight.” Sooyoung finally admitted that earned gasps and curious minds from the seven other ones.

“You, you mean that, cutie Choi doctor?” Yuri stammered. From what she remembers, they met him a long time ago incidentally at a café. Sooyoung and her bumped into Siwon that the younger introduced Yuri to him.

“Yeah. I can tell. Once she’s on it, she’s never going to leave.” She added. Not everyone was convinced with the hasty conclusion about Sooyoung’s testimony. Not until they found out the next day what was going to happen.

“Hey where are you going?” Taeyeon halted Tiffany who was all dolled up at nine in the morning. Tiffany turned around dreamily and smiled at Taeyeon, “To my prince charming.” While batting her eyelashes. That answer left them jaw agape, and wondering if that was the Tiffany they really knew.

***

“Is Doctor Choi in?” Tiffany asked the receptionist at the clinic while clutching a sandwich bag and a tray which held to paper cups.

“Yes, are you a patient?” the receptionist responded.

“Oh no, I’m uh, just a friend.” Tiffany replied.

“Please wait while I get him in his office, and you’re name miss?” the receptionist stood up.

“Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang.” She smiled as she sat herself in one of the couches in the reception area. Tiffany was looking intently at the things Siwon had in his office, she never really had interest in human anatomy or medicine but he became an exception when she met him yesterday.

“Miss Tiffany you may come in now.” The receptionist went back to her seat while Tiffany stood up and entered his clinic. That time, Siwon was fixing his equipments and was holding a syringe, he seemed to be pretty occupied with still a face mask on. When he turned around, he saw Tiffany standing by the doorway.

“Oh, you’re here.” It was obvious he smiled but too bad the face mask was covering it. He orderly put down what he was doing and undid his gloves and mask. Today he looked a little bit different because he was wearing glasses.

“You look, um, different with you glasses on.” Tiffany shyly commented. Siwon bit his lip on the comment not knowing if it was a compliment or what.

“Oh should I take them off, I’m—“

“No, um, it looks  good on you, I like it, oh I mean it really suits you.” Tiffany wanted to scold herself from stammering too much in front of this guy.

“So what brings you here?” Siwon sits himself in the executive chair and stares at Tiffany.

“Um, I wanted to thank you for um, yesterday.” Tiffany handed the sandwich bag and the carton tray of coffee. Her head hung low and kept avoiding his deep, manly stares at her.

“Oh, that’s nothing as I have mentioned, and um, thanks for these.” Siwon set aside the paper bag that was blocking his view of this gorgeous lady. Tiffany didn’t know how to end the dead air that lingered between them.

“So, um, you’re going to sit silent there all day?”Siwon chuckled, he was more than happy to have some company.

“I-I was thinking if you’re free this Saturday night?” Tiffany fidgeted on her feet.

“Oh?  Saturday? Um, what’s up?” Siwon sounded a little reluctant hearing this question from a girl.

“I-I was wondering if you wanted to watch my musical? But if you’re doing something else it’s completely fine, I mean if it wasn’t such a burden for you to go and you can um—“

“I’ll go.” Siwon said while plastering a genuine smile on his face. He never really had the knack for these things but a new friend was asking and he wanted to build bridges with Sooyoung’s friends too.

“Really!? Oh, I mean, great then I’ll see you then! Sooyoung will be there too, and the other girls, um, maybe you can meet them!” she was excited by thought of his prince charming watching her performance on that weekend.  Tiffany stood up hinting that she would leave but Siwon halted her.

“Hey, where are you going? You think I could really do this two cups of coffee alone?” he chuckled. Oh, he was really an easy going person to be with. Tiffany who was feeling shy and giddy turned and went back to her seat. “Completely forgot about that.” She chided.

***

“Sorry about that Sooyoungie, it was hard to find parking space.” Siwon muttered as she approached the tall lady standing by the theater’s lobby. He was busily checking his phone while sporting a classy look for the evening. Very different from what he used to wear at work, she was in a plain long sleeves that were buttoned halfway up to his nicely defined collarbones and a black suit to match. His hair was nicely done brush up. He was still staring at his phone and when he looked up, he saw seven other gorgeous girls with Sooyoung.

‘Sooyoung and the girls will be there!’ Tiffany’s voice replayed on his mind. Suddenly he felt unready and blank. He was somehow nervous seeing these people for the first time. Well, he recognized Yuri though.

“Oh, seems like, everyone is here.” He tried to fix his hair by smoothing the sides of it and stood up confidently and plastered a smile at everyone. His small gesture made the girls silently hush the “d’awwww” remark. It was like they saw a really cute puppy in front of them. Well that’s how it goes for the ladies man.

“Oh, oppa, this is Hyoyeon, Jessica, Taeyeon, Yoona, Seohyun, Sunny and um, I assume you remember Yuri?” Sooyoung introduced them one by one to him and he politely bowed at them. Sooyoung noticed that they were still in awe, and tried to shook them out of daydream. “Just don’t mind these kids, let’s go in, the show is about to start.”

The performance went smooth, Siwon enjoyed himself watching his new found friend perform on stage. Then again, it ended on a kiss scene that he didn’t like. He was not the mushy type of person but he just didn’t feel that scene. After everything, Sooyoung pulled him to the backstage with the other girls but he insisted that he’ll just get something from his car.

“Oh, Fany-ah, someone was here to see you.” Sooyoung smirked on the older. Suddenly Tiffany’s eyes started to twinkle hearing the news from Sooyoung.

“Ah, nae wangjaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim~” Taeyeon sung her part in I Got A Boy that made everyone chuckle.

Amidst their chatter, Siwon appeared with them clutching a bouquet of flowers. Tiffany was stunned to see him, and couldn’t even utter a word in his front.

“Hey, congratulations Tiffany, you were great.” He handed the bouquet of flowers to the lady in front of him. Tiffany was to flabbergasted of what was happening it took her a while to respond to his charming little gesture.

“Oh, um, th-thank you.” She got hold of them and eventually lead to everyone in the room swooning of their moment.

----------------------------------

a/n: sorry guys if I had to cut this into three parts :/ I found it too long. I hope you can still enjoy the update, SARANGHAEYO! <3