Apple Of The Eye

SFNY One Shots

"Yeah, how are the girls doing by the way?" Siwon was having a small talk with SNSD's manager while they both waited at SM's parking lot.


"They are doing good, but comeback's in a few months so, training goes pretty intense." the Manager said while sipping on his bottle of Coke.


"Really? Intense? You can't really have an intense Girls' Generation. Those girls are naturally dorky." Siwon laughs as well as the manager. Based from the conversation, it looked like they were pretty comfortable with each other. Siwon and Tiffany had been dating for almost a year. The management had no apprehensions about it, but as usual being kept secret, their managers were always on the lookout for them. This situation, Siwon learned to get used with Soshi's manager and treated him like one of his friends.

"I think it's harder to handle nine girls than you guys. I have been talking to your manager he seems pretty okay with your group." The manager’s harmless reply made Siwon grin.


"Ah, that I have to say no. The boys, they are a barnyard explosion. You have to be thankful, these girls know how to behave and be girls. The boys, there are helpless beyond compare. Eye out on the maknae Kyu, Hyukjae and Donghae. I’m telling you. You’ll quit the moment you can’t hold them by the ear." He chuckles and shakes his head, recalling how childish his bandmates were.

While they had a hearty conversation, Tiffany was on her way to the parking lot where Siwon told her he was at. From afar, she saw Siwon and her manager talking, she waved at them but Siwon just looked at her oddly. Weird. Usually, Siwon would come running the minute he sees her, she thought maybe him and her manager were talking about something engaging.

On the other end, Siwon talking to SNSD's manager, he saw a female figure wave and stare at him from a shot of distance. He doesn't recognize the figure clearly and scrunched up his eyebrows. He just nodded and turned away from the gaze without any apprehensions, thinking it was just a random stylist noona who was waving at him. Siwon continued to chat with the manager and from the corner of his sight he noticed the random girl come closer to their presence, but Siwon did not even gave a wink. He was kind of unsure who the person approaching them was but the blurry details tell that it is a girl.

She walked closer.

And closer.

That’s when Siwon came to realize that it was Tiffany all along.

“Hey, you’re here.” Siwon smiled at her the moment she stood in front of them.

“Come on, let’s go home.” She answered in a stern, inert voice and walked inside Siwon’s car.

“O-Okay. We’ll go ahead.” Siwon bowed to Soshi’s manager and felt conscious. He felt that something was really wrong that time that Tiffany acted cold the minute she saw his face.

“Baby? Is there something wrong?” before he could start the engine, at least he has got to get a clue from where all of this was coming from.

“Just get me home. I’m tired.” She snapped the seat belt on not looking at him.

“Okay, but have you eaten dinner hon? Want to eat outside?” he asks and tried to hold her hands.

“Not hungry.” She flinches his hands away and rested her chin on her hands while gazing out the window. It has been a week since she and Siwon saw each other, Tiffany misses him terribly but a sudden event had to wreck their meeting.

The usual car ride filled with cheesy conversations when they meet turned into a silent, uncomfortable one. Siwon wanted to woo her and say sorry but he doesn’t even know what is causing Tiffany’s sudden taciturn behavior towards him. It was just not right that she gets mad for an unknown reason, but he thought turning on anger the next minute won’t do any good for the both of them.

Siwon’s car stopped at the apartment complex’s parking building. He was about to get off the car and open the door for Tiffany when she spoke.

“Don’t bother. I’m fine by myself.” She unstraps the seat belt and made a turn to get out of the vehicle. Siwon wanted to stop her and ask what’s wrong but her heated temper says that it won’t do him any good.

“Tiffany what’s wrong?” he held her wrist, stopping her from going out.

“Should I ask you what’s wrong? Were you even aware that we’re meeting today?” she snapped back.

“Yes. Of course! That’s why I waited for you at the parking lot right?” Siwon raised his tone unintentionally.

“So much that you ignored me the minute you saw me! Just tell me if you don’t want this thing anymore! You can’t just ignore me that simple! Sorry that I was too clingy not seeing you for a week! I bet you had the time of your life then!” she said nearly shouting. Siwon got more confused with her reply and gained frustration.

“What do you mean end this?! Hey, I did not see you okay? And why does it have to deal with a break-up? Can you just, take it easy! It got so complicated from such a simple thing!” Siwon couldn’t help it anymore that they are having this heated argument in his car.

“Whatever! The next time get better sounding reasons, Mr. Choi!” she got out of the car not wanting to hear his reply and slammed the door in front of his face.

“Hey Tiff-“


***
"How's that? Can you read it?" the man in glasses asked Siwon who was sitting in a chair quite a distance from the Snellen chart.

"Yes, much clearer." Siwon answers.

"It seems that the busy schedule took toll on you Mr. Choi. You did not see this coming did you?" the optometrist joked with puns. Siwon gave off a small, friendly grin.

"Yeah, actually my girlfriend got mad at me. I did not see her from a distance." He remembers. It has been two days since the fight and none of them was taking the first step to end it.

“Well then, you have learned your lesson.” the optometrist tapped his shoulder and Siwon got up. He looked on the mirror how his new fashion item looked on him. Not really a fashion item in purpose, perhaps, his new vision aide. Siwon complained of sudden headaches weeks ago, the optometrist said it was due to his blurry vision and good thing he had attended to it early.

Tiffany was having her break from rehearsals. She sulked by the corner of the rehearsal room and stared at her phone. No messages or dropped calls. Not the usual thing she sees because of that argument they had two days ago. For Tiffany, it was the longest fight they have ever gone to, she never wanted it to go that long, but her pride was splitting her decisions up. At the back of her mind, she’s worried that Siwon might be sick of her vanity games of not saying sorry first.

She shook the thought away and opened her phone’s browser. As she scrolled down the newsfeed, she saw a candid photo of Siwon took by his fans. He looked like he was with the boys of Suju in Donghae’s restaurant hanging out as typical, but Tiffany noticed the eyeglasses he was wearing all throughout.

Glasses? Since when did he get one?

She asks. Tiffany scrolled a little bit more and another fan took a short video clip of the SuJu boys eating and talking in the restaurant. She saw Eunhyuk poke through Siwon’s eyeglasses as if confirming if it was real. Siwon got irritated and shoved off the bandmate’s hand away. All throughout the video, Tiffany observed Siwon being irritable with his eyeglasses. Although he kept from taking it off from time to time, Tiffany could sense that he was prickly with it the way he rubs his eyes and tries to massage his sore nose sides from wearing the glasses. She never knew that Siwon would take it that serious. That he got himself prescription glasses for the sake of their petty argument.

***

Tiffany decided to come over and apologize to Siwon that day. She came inside his apartment unit and realizes that it was unusually quiet and the only sound that reverberated around the living room was the TV on. She looked on the couch and saw Siwon sleeping with his eyeglasses on.

It was such a cute sight that she promptly decided to take a picture of him.

But the shutter sound of the phone’s camera disturbed her sleeping boyfriend.

“Good morning sweetheart.” she kissed him on the lips and sat on his lap like nothing happened. Siwon didn’t know if he was dreaming or not but she was sure that Tiffany was the one who gave him the kiss and called him ‘sweetheart’. Tiffany noticed he was still agape from her presence and decided to warm him up a bit.

“Wonniebaby, I’m sorry I yelled at you. It was a petty excuse for your condition. Sorry~” she tried her best to gain him back by apologizing the cutest and charming way possible. Siwon couldn’t help but sigh and smile at her every time she acted like this.

“I-It’s okay. I understand. I missed you.” He smiles, realizing that it was not a dream. He places a kiss in between her lips and takes a good look at the girl he missed the most.

“I missed you too. Why were you sleeping with your glasses on?” she chuckles.

“I’m afraid not to see you again from a distance and get you upset again.” His answer was a mushy one but Tiffany felt sincerity in his words.

“I think you look more handsome with eyeglasses on.” She teases, but Tiffany had to admit, the eyeglasses made Siwon a lot hotter than before.

“Really? You don’t like it off?” he asks.

“Hmm, I don’t know. Maybe I like it off, because I can do…” Tiffany took off his glasses. “this.”
then she pulled his face near hers and gave him a long, sweet kiss.

“I love you, you’re the apple of my eye.” Siwon plays on his words.

“With or without glasses?” she laughs.

“Both.”  He answers before pulling her close for their lips to meet again. 

-------------------------------------------------- 

A/N: HAI GUYZZZZZZ! Still remember me? Kekekeke! :)) Some teaser for y'all. Just give me one more week 'til I end this crazy hiatus okay? :D Please be patient... jebaaaaaaaal! :( Thank you~ I have something prepared for y'all on my comeback! (LOL WTF COMEBACK SHIZNIT. I DUNNO WHAT WORD TO FIT HAHA) 

JUST TAKE CARE YO~