Double Dare

SFNY One Shots

 

"Baby, come closer." Siwon rested Tiffany's head on his shoulders. It was their intimate time after Super Junior's exhausting first leg of concerts. It was Siwon's playfulness that made them end up in a warm bubble bath together. 
 
Tiffany played with the water as she leaned on Siwon's broad chest. Funny how romantic they looked like a real couple, but she just couldn't say no to the charming boy.
 
"You've been handsome lately, I really love your photo shoots." Tiffany chided as she splashed water on Siwon's face and chuckled.
 
"Is that your way of telling that you missed me?" Siwon scooted closer and enveloped his arms around her. 
 
"Of course I missed you! Even if you never missed me. At all." She sulked wanting all his attention to hers. Tiffany often played jealousy games on him, but more often than not, she really misses the skinship buff boy she loves.
 
"Wae? You know I always call you when I can." Siwon gently scrubbed her back hoping that she'll retaliate like he wanted.
 
"Calling makes no difference, when I say I miss you, I miss everything about you. Your kisses and hugs and clingy Wonnie all over me." She pulled Siwon's scruffy face and kissed the tip of his nose. 
 
"But you waited, and I'm making up for it. Like right now?" Siwon kissed her forehead and secured her near his bare top.
 
"Turn to your side." She commanded out of the blue. Siwon did as said and soon she felt hands soothing his shoulders.
 
"Mhmm, that feels good baby." He closed his eyes while Tiffany did the massaging. 
 
"Your muscles are so tensed babe. You've been working out too much, you should loosen up honey. You don't want muscle pains again." She said as she felt Siwon's hard muscles that didn't looked in good condition.
 
"Hmmm, you're really good at this baby. I'm so lucky I got a girlfriend that takes care of Wonnie well." Siwon said as he closed his eyes feeling the gentle pressure on his shoulders. 
 
"Smooth talker! Baby you should take care, I can't always look after you. I'm getting worried your pushing yourself to the limit. Hmkay?" Tiffany placed a sweet kiss on Siwon's cheek before leaning again on his chest.
 
"Tiff?" 
 
"Wonnie..." She said smiling.
 
"When do you want to get married?" Tiffany was taken aback by Siwon's sudden question. It was the first time he was talking about something serious.
 
"Huh?"
 
"I said when do you want to get married?" Siwon smiled at Tiffany's confused face.
 
"How can we get married if you haven't proposed yet?" Tiffany thought Siwon was joking so she retorted a witty comeback.
 
"Huh? Hm okay, if it's a proposal you want, a good proposal at a concert will do." Siwon took Tiffany's request seriously. At the back of his mind, he was planning a future for the both of them. He thinks that 5 years is already worth the wait, he has just to make the move.
 
"Mwo?! Concert?! What?!" Tiffany left agape of Siwon's weird suggestions.
 
"Yeah, like SMTown? In front of everyone, just like what you wanted." Siwon chuckled and kissed her lips fully. 
 
"What! You are one crazy guy Choi Siwon! What will the fans say?!" Tiffany pushed him aside not wanting his what seemed to be dreamy plan.
 
"Double dare me, I'm doing it." Siwon whispered. Tiffany wanted to shake out of his boyfriend and splashed water on his face. She had thoughts, what if Siwon would do it? She can never contain the feelings she was about to have, because after all, Siwon was everyone's dreamy prince. Only that Siwon has his eyes only for her pink princess.
 
 
A/N: okay I'm continuing the Dr. Love now, I just can't get this out of my head hahaha annyeong!!!