A Thing For My Boyfriend

SFNY One Shots

Is there one physical feature of your partner that always leave you breathless? Well, for one it shouldn’t be the main priority or even the reason why you’re staying in the relationship but I think these things aren’t to be taken lightly. Recently, I don’t know what’s going on between me and my boyfriend’s arms. Yes you heard it right. I sorta, kinda have a thing for my boyfie’s arms, I don’t know how it happened but the first time it boggled me, I clearly remember how embarrassing it was.

 

*knock knock*

 

It was one of those days that I had to come to his apartment because he was too busy to leave it. I was waiting for him to get the door and it did take a while. My eyes were on the floor, set on my prodding feet when I heard someone clutch the door knob open.

 

“Oh you’re here early. I was just about to take a shower.” His deep voice startled me, my head nods upward to meet his eyes.

 

But I didn’t meet his eyes.

 

Instead my gaze shifted to his sweating torso. He was only wearing his wife beaters and damn, now I knew why they were called such. It would beat the hell out of me if he were always like this. His muscles were so tensed, particularly his arms. The perfect amount of sweat and the scent of his manly musk lingers. My mind went blank for a few seconds. It’s like those bulky arms hypnotized me and I was just gazing at it for a long time. I never realized how awkward it was until someone tapped me on the shoulder.

 

“Hey, you okay baby? You’re mind is running far from you. Hungry already?” he spoke. Just then I remembered we were about to have dinner at his place. I shook my head and looked at him.

 

“Awww, look at you. You’re blushing madly. You’re so cute!” I swear I blushed 10 times even harder when I heard him say that. I felt my cheeks heat up madly. He notices too quickly, I wanted to cover up my face with my hands but instead, he pulled me in and brushed his nose to mine.

 

“It seems that you missed me so much, you’re blushing the moment you saw me.” He pecked my lips, which was KIND OF UNFAIR BECAUSE I WAS NOT REALLY AWARE OF IT, but heck, I just stood there unknowingly and gazing at him throughout the process on how he initiates this kind of skinship with me.

 

Then it wasn’t the last time I found myself stunned with his physique. I don’t know why but when subtle hints of his manliness always grab my attention. Like this one time when he fixed my car when I was too lazy to bring it to the service center…

 

“This will do, I think we just need to tinker something under the car’s chassis,” he says as he fiddles around the machinery inside the car hood.

“It’s fine, I’ll just bring it to the mechanic tomorrow morning.” I really didn’t want him to do the dirty job of fixing it, and it would be very tiring on his end.

 

“No, no. Don’t worry about it. I can do it for you. That’s what your boyfriend is for.” His arm was thrown at my shoulders and gave me an assuring smile. “Just cook us good lunch okay?” I nod and left him work with it in his garage.

 

After a long while, I called him back for lunch…

 

“Babycakes, let’s go have lunch now!” I peered through the door and saw him still working under the car, but when he heard me call to him out, his body slid down and his bare top greeted my eyes. Sweat and smudges of grease were all over his skin but I really didn’t mind it at all. Now he’s a hundred times hotter the first time I saw him in his wife beaters. MY BOYFRIEND JUST WENT TOPLESS IN FRONT OF ME.

 

“Oh, okay. I hope you don’t mind me being a mess.” No, I certainly don’t mind but WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO ME?

 

“Uh, yeah, it’s uh, fine. J-just eat so uh, you could, um, go back to working and um, I-I, uh, let’s go.”

 

DAMN AWKWARD, TIFFANY HWANG.

----------

A/N: TO BE CONTINUED. LOLOLOLOL.