Drunken Tiger Siwon

SFNY One Shots

“So I guess I’ll see you at the party tonight?” she clears up her voice on the line.

“Yeah. I can’t wait to see you baby! I missed you so much.” the guy she was talking to sounded his excitement over tonight’s plans. Tiffany was smiling the whole time with the fact that she will finally see her lover after a very long while of their schedules unmatched.

The company decided to throw a party after the holidays to congratulate everyone on the success of SMTown Week. Siwon, who just got off a flight that day never thought twice on coming when he knew that her girlfriend was coming too. It’s been a while since they last seen each other and tonight would be a great opportunity to catch up with his one and only girl.

***

“Guess who?” he said while he covered the girl’s eyes with his hands.

“Siwon, stop this. I know it’s you!” she chuckles on his habitual gesture. He got off his hands and quickly pulled her into his hug.

“I miss you mushroom!” Siwon squeezes her tighter ignoring the crowd of friends they have at the moment. Tiffany surrenders to the skinship guy as he initiates his public display of affection. He was just that passionate with Tiffany when they meet.

“I miss you too mister carrot!” she pecks his cheeks while tackled in his hug.

“Oh my, another pair of lovebirds on sight. We had enough seeing the maknaes date for Pete’s sake!” Taeyeon teases the couple earning a collection of laughter from everyone. Siwon pulled apart from the hug and rolled his eyes on his friends.

“Junsu will get back at you for me when he gets out of the military service.” Siwon got back on Taeyeon’s retort playfully making the girl silenced in a blush.

“Alright, alright down boys, let’s get this thing started!” out of the blue two midgets came crashing in between the circle bringing with them bottles of liquor. Funny how at first sight they look like they are going to cause a ruckus because they really are going to cause some trouble later on. Siwon shook his head in embarrassment for his two members Donghae and Eunhyuk.

“To the newlyweds, Siwon and Tiffany!” Donghae teasingly raised his glass mocking the lovey dovey couple, Siwon who had the impulse smacked his head but the fish face grew even stubborn earning the attention of his hyung.

“May you two, be free of dating scandals.” Eunhyuk proposed making everyone inside the circle laugh.

“You amuse me. Cheers.” Siwon shrugged his shoulders and thought that he might as well ride with what these two rascals are up to. Their glasses were raised and their little party officially begun.

***

“This one, is for your pretty bride Siwon.” Donghae offered a glass of Martini to the girl beside Siwon. It seems that they liked the running joke of Siwon and Tiffany being married and their party as the reception.

“Oh, no. No. She had enough, I mean, she’s not really good at handling hard liquor.” Before she could even take the glass, Siwon stopped her from taking in the shot.

“Come on man, we are supposed to take the shot in circles. Just one, okay?” Donghae who was pretty tipsy tried to persuade Siwon.

He looked at her but he had to say no.

“I’ll just take this for her.” he unsurely smiles. Donghae laughs seeing how Siwon was overprotective of Tiffany but nevertheless, he took the glass of Martini and chug it down. Tiffany was getting worried by the moment he volunteers to cover up for her. She knows what these two midgets could do to their conservative brother.

Shot after shot, after shot.

His face was going tomato red with the alcohol building up. Siwon was practically impaled by the amount of liquor he consumed. He could barely even stand up on his two legs or to even walk straight to the men’s bathroom. Tiffany being the sane one decides to take his drunk boyfriend home.

“Guys, I think Siwon had enough tonight. We’re going home.” She taps Siwon on the shoulder and the poor guy voluntarily stands up.

“But you just got here? Isn’t this your wedding party?” Eunhyuk who seemed to be smashed too by the drinks had his thoughts fleeting.

“Sorry guys, Siwon’s a bit tired too, he just got off from a flight today. Let’s go baby.” She apologizes and pulls Siwon out from the scene before the two could make any apprehensions.

She was assisting Siwon to his car and tried not to lean his whole frame on her. Luckily Siwon had his eyes half open and his awareness still functioning, Tiffany got him inside the car just in time.

“Baby, I’ll drive us home.” She tried to get the keys in Siwon’s grip but the lad refused to give it.

“No! I’ll drive us home. I don’t want you to grow tired.” Siwon hushed in his smashed state being all persistent. Tiffany was close to losing his temper on the uncooperative boyfriend of hers but she thought of something else to make her say yes.

“Siwon baby, let me drive and mushroom will give you a kiss. Is that okay?” she cups his warm, heat up face and tries to keep him awake by looking at him in the eyes.

“Hmm, sounds okay to me. Arasso, where’s my kiss?” Siwon grins widely knowing his girlfriend will initiate the skinship. Not too long, he felt Tiffany’s lips crashed onto his. He responded to the kiss fully and held Tiffany close like he didn’t want to pull apart.

“I thought you we’re drunk?” Tiffany grew eyes on him sensing the way he kissed. He surely dominated that kiss.

“Baby I love you…” he said in his sleepy, husky voice before laying back the passenger seat and knocking off in sleep.

***

He threw Siwon’s body on the couch while she went to the kitchen to find something to aide her drunken boy but he won’t take anything at the moment because he’s too stumped by alcohol. He just complains that it’s too hot and he feel uncomfortable in his clothes since it was humid.

“Siwon baby I—“

Before she could even damp his face with a wet towel, she saw Siwon stripping off his clothes while complaining that it was too hot for him.

Indeed, too hot.

“Siwon what the!” Tiffany hurried and stopped him from taking off his clothes. His shirt was half open and sweat was budding on his chest down to his abs. Tiffany had to admit she felt something different, and a warm blush started creeping up her skin and up to her face.

“Mushroom, mind me sleeping h-here? I’m too tired to go upstairs baby.” he crooned gibberish.

“Okay baby but don’t take off your shirt okay carrot cake? I’ll just get you blankets.” She positioned Siwon on the couch in such a way he would lie comfortably. When she came back, her hardheaded Siwon was stripped off of his top clothes.

“Siwon!”

Her voice was loud enough to wake up someone in the room but the lad had no reaction. Probably because he couldn’t take the drowsiness anymore and he just had to sleep it off.

“Maybe, I’ll just stay here and be the one awake.” Tiffany tries to nudge him awake but it was hopeless doing so. In the end she gives up and sits on the other end of the couch, carrying his head and laying it on the top of her lap. She watches Siwon sleep peacefully and cover his body with the blanket she got. She was playing with his strands of hair and taking a close look on her boyfriend.

“Mushroom…” he suddenly breaks into gibberish talk.

“Hmm? Yes carrot cake?” she continues to play with his hair.

“Shbognfauwe,jfihash.. I love you.” His words were twisting on their own that even Tiffany couldn’t understand the whole of it.

“What’s that baby?” she cooes.

“Shnwuudssssssiuhndbauh—“ Tiffany broke Siwon’s babble talk into a sweet kiss. It was hard for her seeing her boyfriend like this but he was also too cute to resist being all red and helpless by the couch. Siwon’s senses woke him up and felt Tiffany’s lips pressing onto his.

“Maybe I should learn more of that drunk talk you’re making to understand you.” She chuckles seeing him all clueless and surprised. 

-yay!