Gwenchanayo~

SFNY One Shots

“Why isn’t she picking up?” He waited patiently for the other line to answer the call.

 

“Siwon, the director just approved your leave. I’ll be booking you a flight later this evening.” His manager out of nowhere popped in the frame.

 

“Oh, that’s great hyung. Sure, sure thanks!” His attention was cut from the phone to his manager for a few seconds. Finally after weeks of hard work, he’ll be coming back home to Korea to have a few days of. He has been looking forward to it since he was missing a lot of things back home, and of course, special people, and that one person who is he waiting for to pick up the call.

 

“That’s weird. Why isn’t she picking up. She just told me to call today.” Siwon looked oddly at his phone where his girlfriend’s picture was on and the call is still waiting.

 

“Hey hun, are you busy? I’ve been calling but you’re not picking up. Love you. –Wonton”

 

He sent a message just in case she is busy. That along with five call attempts in her phone log. Siwon set aside his phone for a while to pack up his things for tonight’s flight. He has a lot of thoughts in mind but the top priority was her. He wanted to see her first thing when he arrives in Seoul. By the way he imagines it of how he should hug her and kiss her once they meet again sent giddy shivers in his insides. Nothing beats the feeling of someone waiting for you back home.

 

An hour has passed and not a single return call or message came from her. Siwon just zipped the last suitcase he’s bringing back but his phone was there lifeless like he left it an hour ago. His mind starts to worry, what if something happened beyond his knowledge? Siwon didn’t want to be the last guy to find out. In fact he should be the first one to know, because he’s the only ‘family’ the girl has got in Korea.

 

He tried to stop shaking as a lot of other thoughts start sinking into his devious mind. Siwon dialed another number of a person he thinks should know best about his girl. The ringback was long, which added to his worry but then the latter picks up his call.

 

“Taeyeon!”

 

“Ah, neh oppa.” The other line answered nervously.

 

“Uh, Taeyeon do you know where Tiffany is? Do you guys have something in schedule? She hasn’t been replying to my calls and messages this morning.” Siwon waxes worrisome in his voice.

 

“Um, oppa I haven’t checked yet but I’m pretty sure she’s in her room. I-I just arrived here at the dorms, maybe she fell asleep or something since she was nursing a fever yesterday.” She purposely answered.

 

“Oh, is that so. Yeah, I’m kind of concerned since she said she was sick yesterday. She told me to call today but she hasn’t been replying to anything.” Siwon wanted to ask Taeyeon to put Tiffany on the line but he thinks it might be bothersome for her to do so.

 

“Oppa can you hold on the line? I’ll just check her room if—“

 

“Fany-ah, you have to drink your medicine.” The voice in the background pleads.

 

“No I don’t want to!” the other girl shouted, loud enough to be heard by Siwon on the phone.

 

“Fany-ah, oppa will be mad at me if you don’t take this. He asked me to take care of you, just please don’t be stubborn for once and take your medicine.” The girl pleaded again.

 

“No! I don’t want to. He doesn’t love me anymore, he has some girl in China that he likes. Why would he bother to take care of me? Let me die!” the other girl yelled again, it was so alarming that Siwon panicked on the other line.

 

“Taeyeon is that Tiffany?!” he mutters.

 

“Uh, oppa I think it’s not a good time to call—“

 

“Put Tiffany on the line!” he orders abruptly.

 

“Tiff, it’s for you, it’s—“ he hears Taeyeon’s voice in the background.

 

“I don’t want to talk to him! I hate him!” Tiffany shouts again. Before he could utter another word, the line was cut off and the phone went busy as he tries to call again. Siwon freaks out, he has absolutely no idea why Tiffany was acting that way. On their conversation last night she was really clingy because she was sick. Now she was shouting about that ‘other girl’ her oppa met in China. Siwon was stupid enough not to realize who that other girl was.

 

***

 

“To Tiffany’s dorm, now.” He sat restless on the passenger seat as his personal driver fetched him from the airport. Siwon was unsure of how he should approach her, Tiffany is a totally different person when she’s mad. One thing that Siwon is adjusting to up to now. After all she’s a girl, and girls could get to temperamental at times.

Before he knew it, he was at the parking lot of Tiffany’s apartment complex. “Wait here.” he orders his driver. With heavy footsteps he rode the elevator to their floor, still thinking of what to say or how to approach his girl.

 

“Oh, oppa. You came.” Sunny who got the door seemed surprised by his visit. Moreover, maybe she was worried of how the two would turn out with Tiffany’s temper and Siwon who just got off from a plane trip.

 

“Where is she?” he coldly asks.

 

“Uh, i-in her room.” Sunny points to the door left of the apartment. It was Tiffany’s room. Even though he was unsure of what to do, Siwon stormed his way in and opened the door to her room. There he found poor Tiffany curled up in a ball, her back facing him.

 

The girl felt someone enter the room, and she was sure it was Siwon she ignored it like she was alone. Siwon carefully hopped on her bed and leaned his back on the headboard.

 

“You were here all along, you made me worry.” He said like there’s nothing going on between them.

 

“Why are you here. Go back to your girlfriend.” She mumbles in a gibberish, mad tone.

 

“But you are my girlfriend.” He chuckles. Siwon’s hands rested on top of her head and started caressing her hair away from her face.

 

“Sunny said you were being stubborn and you didn’t take your medicine. Why would you do that huh?” He asks, a little bit comfortable now. Tiffany just lied there like she didn’t liked Siwon’s presence.

 

“I’m not your baby anymore. Stop asking like you care.” She bursts coldly.

 

“Silly. I don’t know what you were thinking right now babe. Do you think oppa has another girl?” he asks calmly. The last thing Siwon wanted to do was enrage his girlfriend.

 

“Yes! I can tell that she likes you! She’s posting pictures of you guys kissing and hugging. And you seem to be very happy with her!” Tiffany suddenly sparked into an angry girlfriend that made Siwon surprised.

 

“Babe, you know that’s for work right?” Siwon still remained calm, hoping she would relax down too.

 

“I know! And I hate it, every time you’re out of Korea, these things happen!” she starts to sob which made Siwon’s heart smothered into pieces.

 

“Things like what?” Siwon got confused.

 

“Things like, like—“

 

“What is it baby? What’s wrong?” Siwon was almost close to breaking down in anger too.

 

“Like girls kissing you!” she shouted. Siwon stood in shock.

 

“There I said it. Now you really hate me because I’m an immature, selfish girlfriend! You want to break up with me now.” Tiffany turned her back from Siwon and started crying on her plushie bear.

 

She doesn’t know that Siwon was trying to suppress the smile he had from what he heard.

 

“Aigoo, my baby is jealous. Come here.” She thought Siwon will hate her for overreacting but it was the other way around. The lad enveloped his arms on her small frame and made her lean on his chest.

 

“Stop crying now okay? I’m not mad, in fact I’m happy.” He tells her. Tiffany gave him a confused look and started to pull away.

 

“You really like her!” she thumps his chest.

 

“No baby, no. I’m happy because you’re jealous. It just shows that you really love me.” His charming smile never left her eyes.

 

“You don’t believe that I love you?” Tiffany scours.

 

“I know you love me, but, when you get jealous it’s a different thing. It’s cute and really romantic at the same time. I don’t know but, I rarely see you get jealous. Maybe you’re not the type of person who would be out loud about it but now that I know, it makes my heart flutter.” Siwon who was smiling like an idiot explained.

 

“Did you do it on purpose?” Tiffany looks at him condescendingly.

 

“No, of course not. Babe, you just made me fall in love with you again because you’re so cute~” he playfully pinched her nose and kissed her lips.

 

“I don’t want you to leave.” She hugs Siwon across his frame very tight and snuggles inside his secure embrace.

 

“Hmm? Why?” Siwon kissed her cheek.

 

“I don’t want to see you kissing and hugging another girl. It hurts. And I can’t do anything about it because you’re far away.” Tiffany reasons.

 

“Hmm, but baby that’s just work. It’s different from who is making me happy. Right now it’s you who is making me happy. And you’re the only person who can I hug like this,” Siwon envelops his arms around her.

 

“And kiss you like this.” He brought his face near and they shared a sweet, lip locking moment.

 

“And you’re Siwon’s one and only baby girl. Remember that.” He said, smiling at her.

“I love you Siwon baby.” She looked at him and kissed his cheek before turning back to his embrace.

 

“I love you too hun. It’s okay to be jealous, just tell me. Okay?” he chuckles again before letting her go back to sleep. 

--------------

A/N: GWENCAHANAYO!~ HAHAHA