Mr. and Mrs. Choi

SFNY One Shots

*Buzz buzz buzz*

“Good morning everyone it’s a sunny day out here in California, and hey guess what, it’s the first day of summer! Join us today as we play the best summer tunes for y’all and get done with your stuff for the whole day.”

“Daddy! Mom, wakey wakey!” Two girls scurried from the hallway then jumping on a king sized bed with two adults still lying in their sleeping position. They wouldn’t stop like they were told to, it was evident that there was excitement in their faces.

“Soojin, Yoonjae,” the man grunted in his husky voice and pleaded the young girls to calm down. “Daddy! We’re going to grandpa’s today right?” The younger kid Yoonjae exclaimed with happiness. The man who seemed to be their dad rose up with his elbows lying back and took a good look at the kids. “Daddy’s hair is funny!” Yoonjae pointed out. “Yeah, it looks like an anime!” Soojin retorted and the bedroom was filled with their sniggers.

“Come here my cuties.” They were sandwiched in a hug that made the woman beside them giggle. “It seems that mommy is awake,” That guy was Siwon, yes that visual from Super Junior. Who would have thought that after ten years from when he left, he would have a lovely family like this? It was all he could ever dream of, him, his lovely wife and kids.

“Mommy we’re going to grandpa’s today! We have to get ready early!” The older girl Soojin nudged her mom to the sides but she did not recoil even a little. “Soojin baby, let mom sleep more, she’s still tired from yesterday’s flight. So what do you guys want to eat for breakfast?” Siwon asked.

“Pancakes!” they both exclaimed.

“Pancakes? So what kind of pancakes?” Siwon chuckled at the thought of how they wanted pancakes every morning.

“I like chocolate!” young Yoonjae exclaimed. “Me I want strawberry pancakes! Because mom likes them too!” Soojin suggested.

“Alright, alright, we’ll make them. Now let’s go downstairs, let mom rest a little more hmkay? Daddy’s just going to brush his teeth.” The kids jumped out of bed leaving the older two in bed. Siwon scooted near the woman and cuddled her in a loving hug.

“Baby, still not up? Still tired? Hmm?” Siwon mumbled. The lady just crooned gibberish and huddled into Siwon’s hug. “What’s that?” he asked when he did not understand a single thing the lady said. “I missed you Siwon Choi.” followed by a lady like chuckle. “Awww, I missed you too, Tiffany Hwang. I missed you so much.” He kissed her forehead and secured her underneath his arms.

“Dad! We’re getting ready! We don’t know how to cook these!” somebody shouted from downstairs.

“Coming in a minute!” he replied. “Baby I’ll just make kids their breakfast. Hmkay? Get up too, I’m pretty sure the kids missed you.” Siwon stood up and playfully patted her buttocks for her to get up on her lazy bones.

“Strawberry pancakes for Soojin, and chocolate for Yoonjae.” Siwon slided their plates on the kitchen counter while the two girls clapped in joy.

“What are you guys having?” Soon Tiffany came down in her pink PJs checking out the commotion in the kitchen.

“Pancakes!” the two girls shouted in chorus. “Pancakes? Aren’t you getting tired of them?” She chuckled at their loyalty to the all-time breakfast they have while getting a mug from the dishwasher.

“Not if its daddy’s pancakes, daddy could work in IHOP!” Soojin cheered.  “Daddy could buy IHOP, he could use the money grandpa gave him.” Little Yoonjae said. Siwon just shook his head adoring how cute his kids can be.

“Daddy don’t you like your old job?” Soojin waxed curious since she was the older kid.

“Old job? Hmm?” Siwon asked.

“You know, like mommy, going around the world and performing. I know you miss it. And it’s much better than making us pancakes.” Soojin answered, Tiffany’s group just had a reunion concert at Hong Kong and was to set for a tour around the world if their schedules allowed to. Tiffany eyed Siwon carefully. He knew that the moment was so sudden that time.

Ten years ago something happened that they did not expect.

Siwon got Tiffany pregnant, what made it worse, they haven’t told the public that they were dating for two years, well except the members and the management. All was released a few days after was Siwon proposing to Tiffany in their last leg of the SM Town World Tour. Everyone was shocked, why the moment became so sudden and why did everything seemed to happen in a camera’s flash. It was indeed a surprise but Siwon did everything to make things okay for his wife to be, he wanted to prove that he was a man inside and out. That he could stand for what he did, even if it means sacrificing one of his life’s passion.

After they have moved from Korea to Cali, the company offered them a reunion even after years have gone since they both left their groups. Siwon did not want to be back for a certain reason, he wanted to spend more time for his family and decided to work for his dad. But then Tiffany wanted to. Siwon could never restrict her wife from doing what she loves, and he finally agrees with what she wants. Provided that she would only agree in flexible terms.

“Well, I like making you guys pancakes. It’s so much better here.” Siwon smiled. Truth be told, it was hard at first but it eventually got better. Most of the time when he sees their kids grow up.

“But daddy always had a job before he made us pancakes!” little Yoonjae raised her fork. “Yeah dad, grandpa always wanted you to work with his business.” Soojin cleaned her plate of pancakes before gulping down her glass of milk.

“No, not that job, I mean the other one, he told me last time!” Yoonjae protested. Everyone had their eyes on her, including Tiffany who never knew of a secret.

“What is it honey?”  Tiffany chided.

“Daddy is mommy’s prince charming!” Yoonjae applauded in glee. Siwon smiled ear to ear while Tiffany was hiding her blushing face.

“Well, my little Yoonjae is learning quickly. You’ll always have the wits like daddy!” Siwon said as he put the plates and the cookware down the sink. Tiffany just rolled her eyes making the kids laugh at them.

“Yoonjae, what do you want for your birthday?” Siwon asked while he was spooning Tiffany from where she was sitting.

“Tell him you want a puppy.” Soojin whispered to the younger.

“A puppy, daddy!” Yoonjae yelled.

“Oh, you mean like a stuffed toy puppy?” Tiffany tried to daughter making SIwon laugh of amusement.

“But baby we have Prince already. You want another puppy?” Siwon bargained knowing that taking care of two puppies is not ideal for the household. The two kids whispered again to each other and shared giggles. Siwon and Tiffany wondered what it was about until the younger spoke again.

“I know what a want for my birthday!” she jolted.

“What is it, honey? Want to go somewhere else?” Tiffany asked.

“I want a baby brother!” Yoonjae and Soojin chortled. The couple had their jaws open from the little request Yoonjae wanted. Both blushed on the fact that their two kids were asking for a younger brother that both of them were thinking about in the past.

“Dad will try.” Siwon laughed while embarrassed Tiffany nudged him to the sides. It was such an adorable sight, knowing that their greatest profession was making a family and being parents to their kids.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ARGH, Tiffany and Siwon with kids. Just get married already! I'll get you guys a ring, a priest and a house. JUST GET MARRIED! kkkkkkk