Goodnight

SFNY One Shots

Dinner was finished and the couple was seen relaxed on the couch watching late night TV shows. The day of work was long enough for the both of them to deserve some destressing and quality time for each other. If it weren't for their demanding schedules, Siwon would have opted to stay at his apartment with Tiffany. Ever since they got together, he always wanted to spend time with his one and only girl. 

Siwon flipped the channel to the late night news after the series of primetime dramas aired. He felt Tiffany stretch her skinny arms as she yawned. Siwon turned his attention to the lady beside her and put his arms across her shoulders.

"You're sleepy already?" he asks. Tiffany just nodded with her droopy eyes trying to stay awake. Siwon found it cute and chuckled a bit. 

"Go upstairs and I'll just clean up here." he brushes his lips on the crown of her hair and volunteers to tidy up the cups of tea they consumed. Tiffany was literally dragging her feet upstairs since she was really sleepy while Siwon did a few dishes that were left in the kitchen sink.

After doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen, Siwon went to his room and the image of Tiffany already dozing off in his bed greeted him. Siwon thought she really might be exhausted that she couldn't wait for him to turn to bed. He entered the bathroom without waking Tiffany up. Boy, she really must have been beat from all the work she did today.

Brushing his teeth, Siwon remembered that he hasn't updated his Twitter for the day. He must've forgotten while he was preoccupied with all the schedules and stuff. Nevertheless it was never too late to update. He took out his phone from his shorts and posed for a generous picture of himself while brushing his teeth. Odd. It may seem, but he was Choi Siwon. He could get away with anything, he might have took a picture of himself while brushing his teeth but still look cool with it.

He was busy trying out a good camera angle on the mirror when someone pulled the sides of his shirt.

"Siwonnie, what are you doing, taking a selca of yourself while brushing your teeth? Let's get to bed now, I'm really sleepy." It was Tiffany with her eyes half closed, nagging him to move faster because she wanted Siwon beside her. He told her to go back to bed and he'll be done in a minute.

***

Siwon hopped on the bed and warmed himself under the blankets. As soon as Tiffany felt him beside her, the girl faced him and hugged his torso against hers. 

"What were you doing back in there?" she looks at him curiously.

"Nothing, I just wanted to update my Twitter, give a cute selca to the fans." Siwon smiles as he set aside his phone.

"Who told you that you were cute?" she playfully thumps his chest while Siwon chuckled the way she reacted.

"Hmm, why are you like that? You're supposed to be supportive of your boyfriend. I'm really getting jealous of how you treat your guy friends nicer than when you're with me." Siwon tried to sulk hoping he'll get a little skinship or display of affection from his girl but to his surprise he found Tiffany in his arms already sleeping.

Siwon tries to pull away from her hug wanting Tiffany to fully rest her back on the bed so she can sleep more comfortably, but Tiffany's embrace only grew tighter around him. He found it really sweet of her that time, Siwon safely snuggled her in his arms and put another layer of blanket over her. 

"I love you mushroom." and kissed her to sleep.

--------------

a/n: really short one shot. kekeke