Goodmorning

SFNY One Shots

Sunlight escaped from the room's drapes. The digital alarmed at 6:30, but a hand eventually killed it before it wakes someone up enough to cause a grumpy morning. Being an early riser, Siwon was used to waking up at this time of the morning preparing for his workout routine, but since Tiffany was staying over for the weekend, he opted to stay in bed a couple of hours more.

He opened his eyes only to see Tiffany's awkward sleeping position. Her legs were sprawled resting on Siwon's bare chest and the rest of her body was curled up in a ball. A hearty chuckle escaped his lips and shook his head out of amusement. This girl never really listens. She always sleeps with her body tossing and turning around the bed. Sometimes unaware that she's almost kicking Siwon out of the bed in their sleep but that was never an issue of him. He even found it really adorable that Tiffany sleeps like a preschooler, complete with the pink pajamas and all. 

Siwon slowly lifts her legs laying on his chest, he stood up and carried the rest of her body into a much more comfortable position. He was very careful fixing her up because the last thing he wanted to happen was waking the princess from her beauty sleep. 

He snugs Tiffany under the blankets again. Siwon could spend hours looking at her beautiful face, he seems addicted to staring at it with his head resting on his flexing arms. 

But his little adoring moment when Tiffany started to move. 

"Siwonnie... why are you shirtless? Didn't I tell you I don't like you sleeping shirtless next to me?" she grunted gibberish, pulling a pillow next to her in the process. Siwon could only laugh and smile at her, even though her eyes looked like shut tight, she managed to tell that Siwon is shirtless.

"Huh? Am I shirtless baby?" Siwon pulls the pillow away from her and replaces it with his body. He hugged Tiffany across his torso and started cuddling her like she was a plushie toy.

"Eh! Get away from me!" she protests as she tried to get away from Siwon's grip, but Siwon was too strong.

"Is that how you greet your boyfriend good morning? Huh sweetie?" he places a kiss on her cheek that forced Tiffany to open her eyes. 

"I want to sleep. Wear your shirt mister." she sternly looks at Siwon but the latter could only laugh.

"You're so cute. Look at you, you're blushing. It's not like I'm going to do something to you baby. I couldn't turn on the thermostat lower last night because you were already freezing, so I took off my shirt instead. It was kind of humid for me." he reasons out but Tiffany just pulled her pouty face on him.

"Your excuses." she says.

"Well, aren't you going to kiss oppa good morning?" Siwon knows his girlfriend won't be mad at him for that long. Tiffany had no choice but to hug him back, wrap her arms around him and kiss his cheek.

"Good morning Siwonnie. I love you." and just like that, her mood changed into a clingy one.

"That's better. I love you too cutiepie." he rests his chin on the top of her head and pulls her closer. They would occasionally exchange smiles and stares. She would play with his hair and pinch his ears while Siwon would steal kisses from her lips and cheeks. It was a great thing to wake up and cuddle in the morning, because it was one of the things he missed.

"Oppa please shave this later. You know I don't like you all scruffy." Tiffany palms his chin that had a messy collection of facial hair. Siwon gave her a questioing look. Lately he was liking the bad boy image his stubble was creating. 

"But I like these. It makes me a lot more handsome." he chides. Tiffany just rolls her eyes knowing how conceited this guy could get.

"Aish! If you don't shave that I won't allow you anymore to sleep with me shirtless!" she hits his built chest lightly, Siwon grabs her before she tries to get away from his embrace. 

"Okay-okay! Just shave it for me, would that be okay?" Siwon asks. The lady in his arms just nodded and snuggled in his arms again. Before he knew it, Tiffany fell asleep again. They could never get enough of each other.

A/N: CURLS FINGERS AND TOES ~___~ TOO CUTE AIGOO