Gray Shirt

SFNY One Shots

 

"Hi baby, how's the flight? Saw your airport photos already, my, your fans are amazing." Siwon got his phone between his shoulder and ear while busily packing for his flight to Japan.
 
"Twas fine, pretty tiring." Tiffany said as she rode the service van away from the press and people outside the LAX airport.
 
"Okay, glad you got there safe. Where are you now by the way?" Siwon held the phone and went inside his bathroom to grab his stuff.
 
"On the way to the hotel, with Taeyeon." She muttered leaning back on her seat.
 
"I thought Sunny is coming with you guys?" Siwon asked while he double tasked checking his things. He walked around his room back and forth grabbing things for the flight.
 
"She's coming tomorrow, she's still in Taiwan, what are you doing by the way? You seem, so busy." Tiffany observed that Siwon took long to talk and was stuttering.
 
"Packing stuff baby, I'm cramming for the trip later." Siwon scratched his head. If only Tiffany was there to help him pack. The chore was always a burden to him since he keep forgetting something or he misses single details of his trip.
 
"See? See what I have told you. I went there last night and I asked you if you wanted me to help you pack, but you said no all because you wanted to 'cuddle some more'. I don't know with you." Tiffany reprimanded Siwon like a little boy. Taeyeon turned her head to Tiffany as soon as hearing the word 'cuddle', Tiffany glared at her as if saying to mind her own business.
 
"Yeah, yeah. I know mom." Siwon mocked her on the line. He really didn't care much, he just wanted to finish packing. He was stowing his clothes and was in front of his closet looking what to bring in his row of neatly folded shirts.
 
"Stop mocking me Siwon, this is your fault. The next time you should learn to listen." She sternly said. Siwon could only sigh knowing she was actually right.
 
He was rummaging through the folded shirts when he can't seem to find what he was looking for.
 
"Baby have you seen that gray shirt of mine?" Siwon asked her.
 
"Huh? Gray shirt? You have lots." Tiffany said confused why Siwon suddenly asked about it.
 
"You know, that gray shirt. The Armani one, that's my favorite I can't seem to find it." Siwon said disappointingly, but on the other line, Tiffany giggled quietly.
 
"Babe, remember where I had put it? I forgot where I put it after we folded my shirts yesterday." Siwon was eager to find that favorite shirt of his when he heard Tiffany laugh.
 
"Are you laughing? Why?" He asked.
 
"Babe don't be mad okay?" While trying to suppress her laughter.
 
"What? What's up?" Siwon had no clue what his girlfriend was talking about and laughing about.
 
"Babe can you check that airport photo you saw a while ago?" Tiffany requested. Siwon got the phone off his ear and held the call. He opened his feed and saw the picture.
 
Tiffany was wearing a familiar gray shirt.
 
Oh, it was his gray shirt. His favorite gray shirt.
 
"Hey! Why did you get that?" Siwon didn't know if he will be pissed or what. The shirt had always been his fave.
 
"I just want to, I wanted something from you since we won't be seeing each other for a long time. That's why I wore and got this shirt." Tiffany cheekily answered.
 
"But that's my favorite!" Siwon protested like he was a kid whose toy car got stolen. 
 
"That's why I got it, so that you will always think of me." Tiffany answered dreamily smiling to herself.
 
"Aww okay, I loose. Ugh, why is it so hard to say 'no' to you baby?" Siwon relieved himself.
 
"Because you love me so much! I love you too babe!" Tiffany replied happily on his half sulking boyfie on the phone.