Twitterpated [with special A/N note]

SFNY One Shots

*tap tap tap*

[UPDATE]

“You are such a Twitter addict.” She shook her head then leaned her head on his arms.

“I just like talking to my fans. It’s the easiest way to interact.” He defended.

“Oh yeah? It’s not talking, more like, trolling your fans? Sheesh, almighty Siwon is a pre-schooler!” she playfully smacked his head and pinched his cheeks.

“Awwe! That hurt okay. And I’m not a pre-schooler.” He rubbed the part where her pinch landed.

“Look at that, this. You tweeted a suspicious quote then a fan asks, you definitely trolled them you pabo!” she reiterated. He laughed at her, knowing how sensitive she gets when this comes up.

Yes he is, Choi Siwon who was secretly dating Girls’ Generation member Tiffany Hwang. It was not so long ago when they started dating secretly. Only the company and their bandmates knew about the relationship and they vowed to keep it private not until the couple decides to say this publicly.

In a moment or two, Siwon could not help but to think of her. That’s why, his recent tweets hint a hidden meaning on what’s going on between the two of them, but Siwon is very, very careful. Yet, he can’t be stopped for being such a lovesick nerd that being with Tiffany always gets him ‘twitterpated’.

“If I get that hands on your phone, I’ll delete that Twitter thing!” Tiffany warned while watching Siwon get busy scrolling, typing replies and giggling to himself. He acted like his girlfriend wasn’t to fume angry soon if he doesn’t get his acts straight.

“Choi Siwon do you hear me?” she nudged Siwon to his sides but the latter just giggled like a kid.

“Stop! It tickles! Hahahaha!” Tiffany poked his weak spots and started tickling him. It was fun to look at. A buffy boy succumbs to a small tickle from a petite girl. Siwon obviously surrendered himself to Tiffany who was eager of his attention. That instant argument about Twitter became a sweet couple time for the two of them.

“So you still won’t stop?” Tiffany locks Siwon’s head with her arms as if she could wrestle him until he taps out.

“Ahh! Just let go, I’m stopping hahaha!” he laughs at their silly situation. Siwon gives Tiffany his phone and the girl snatched it showing her wide grin of victory.

“No wonder you’re getting biceps.” Siwon checked his jaw if they were still aligned but he also took the chance to pick on Tiffany.

“What did you say?” she glares at him.

“Nothing! I said go do what you want.” Siwon raises his hands up, generally surrendering to the commander-in-chief.

Tiffany unlocked Siwon’s phone and saw his Twitter app open, draw agape when she found out what Siwon was busy with all the while.

Tiffany Hwang Concert Fanaccount

The following phrases appeared on the Twitter search bar, followed by series of tweets stating a piece by piece storyline of the recent concert’s fanaccount. Tiffany tried to read a few, a handful were funny, some were so detailed she didn’t know how do fans get the smallest things of their acts. But on the top of her head, she just had to ask Siwon why she was fiddling with that certain topic.

“Why is it like this?” she asks him.

“The what?”

“You are checking my concert fanccounts?” she hinted with all curiosity. Siwon’s eyes widened but he cannot deny anymore what was seen.

“I just wanted to know what you guys did. I wanted to know these things because I’m your fan. Your number one fan.” He states dreamily. Tiffany can’t help but gush in pink as soon as she heard those words from Siwon. Seriously, this boy never fails to make her feel loved and special. Without a second thought, Tiffany pulled his shirt in and lean close their faces for a kiss.

“You’re so sweet I don’t know what to do with you.” She says as she parts from the kiss.

“Just one thing, stay with me.” He smiles. It was not long before their lips met again and this time around, they could feel each other smile with the kisses exchanged.

“You could keep your Twitter then.” Tiffany teases.

------------------------

A/N: Hi guys! First of all, two things: an update and the REAL update. Few days ago, I posted this blog  calling out for your support as the Philippines has been struck by a super typhoon. If you're checking the blog out, thank you, but if its a bit tl;dr for you, I'm giving you quick facts: Typhoon Haiyan, considered as the world's strongest typhoon of 2013, hit the Philippine shores last November 7 and 8, leaving 10,000 people in casuality and 600,000 people displaced from their homes. Now let's get this settled, I have updated this one-shot to update you about how can we help for the humanitarian efforts ^^. I was thinking that the only way to draw people in is by an update. I didn't want to disappoint you by just posting random author stuff here so I clipped a short one shot about the SiFany we love ^^

Now that I got your attention, I would like to share the recent project Soshified established for the Typhoon Haiyan victims. You can check it out here: http://wish.soshified.com/. For me, it doesn't matter if what will you do, if you'll donate, tweet, send message or whatever, the important thing is get your moral/physical/financial support across to the PHSones who are needing them. I'm stating it again, it doesn't matter if you'll donate, tweet or send your messages, prayers and wishes. The important thing is that you have devoted your time to help in one way or another. Your help will come a long way, whether it is in kind or in prayer. By sharing this to you, I hope we could unite so that these people could rise again physically and emotionally. 

I'm sorry if you have been somehow irritated by this author's note but this is the only  way I can think of to effectively share and contribute to this cause. Thank you for your time reading this lengthy note, I hope you could help in bringing the positive vibes to the Filipinos in need. God bless thy soul :) Thank you!!!