Forgiveness and Letting Go

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jang Wooyoung. That name. The name that Nichkhun despise so much. A stranger that come out of nowhere and he was force to marry him. The love of his life, Victoria leave him because of this boy. He loathe this boy. Even the sight of him will make his blood boil. Sometimes, he kinda feel sorry for treating the boy like that knowing its not entirely his fault, but the thought was washed away quickly by all the problems that the boy had caused him. Before, Nichkhun was a kindhearted guy but after the marriage, he had become entirely different. He spend a lot of time outside the house just to avoid seeing the boy and what better way to occupy him time than partying with friends. He often came home drunk and went straight to Wooyoung's room just to spit his fiery rough and harsh words while grabbing Wooyoung's collar an after he feel satisfied, he will go to his room and sleep normally as if nothing happen, with caring the emotional wreck that he has caused the boy.

 

And everytime that happen, Wooyoung would just sit on his bedroom's floor against the door muttering words like 'i'm sorry', 'forgive me' and 'i deserve that' with his cheeks heavily drenched with tears. Wooyoung will cry silently alone until he feel asleep on the floor.

 

Today is one of those day where Wooyoung just want to feel the sun against his skin, the fresh wind caressing his hair and just enjoying the blue colour of the sky. Wooyoung spend his morning playing with his kitten Bubu at the houseyard. He was running and rolling around the yard covered with grass with Bubu. Small moment like this enough to make Wooyoung happy. After playing around for awhile, he just lay there with Bubu beside him already fallen asleep, just letting his body absorbing the sun. Today, NIchkhun had a full day of class at his university, Mrs. Horvejkul went out shopping with his friend while Mr. Horvejkul had a busy day in the office. A day like this is one of Wooyoung's favourite day. He get to spend his time outside of his room and move around the house freely.

 

He was starting to fell asleep when suddenly he heard a car sound and Bubu rushing towards that sound. Wooyoung hurriedly ran after Bubu. "Bubu! Bubu! Don't run! Come here!!", Wooyoung yelled while running after Bubu. When he finally caught Bubu, he was startled to see Nichkhun standing in front of him with his furious face. "What are you doing outside?! I told you not to come out right! I told you not to show your pathetic face in front of me!" scream Nichkhun while grabbing Wooyoung collar. Wooyoung just stared at Nichkhun, while hugging Bubu tightly, fear shown all over his. "I..i just playing at the houseyard wi..with Bubu", stuttered Wooyoung, tears welling up in his eyes. "What was Nichkhun doing here at home at this hour"' thought Wooyoung in his mind.

 

"You and your cat. Both of you are just a worthless piece of "' says Nichkhun. "Nichkhun, why do you hate me so much?' asked Wooyoung. Wooyoung don't know what came into him or where does this bravery come from that gives him the courage to ask that question. Out of nowhere, NIchkhun slap Wooyung as hard as he can causing Wooyoung to fell on the floor. Wooyoung can taste the blood coming out from the side of his lips. "You ask me why??!! You ruined my life and my love life and dare to ask me why??!!!! Are you that stupid??!!", yelled Nichkhun furiously. Wooyoung who had keep his head down finally lift his head. Nichkhun was shocked to see Wooyoung's lips bleeding. He didn't mean to hit Wooyoung that hard. But instead of showing his sorry make, he just keep his face with the same furious emotion.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter