Stolen Kiss

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ride home was awkward. Wooyoung keeps his head down the whole time, scared that Nichkhun will explode. "I'm sorry. I know that we should pretend to be strangers. I know i should have not go out without your permission. And now you have to look for me and my friend saw you. I'm sorry. I will try my best to stay away from you, eventhough my friend knew that i know you. I'm sorry".

 

Wooyoung was apologizing non stop because he was afraid that Nichkhun would got mad at him and he would ended up hurting him again. But Nichkhun just keeps silent, anger aura radiating from him. Nichkhun hears everything Wooyoung said but his mind was too distracted with what he had just saw and the fact that right now Wooyoung was hugging the doll tightly. Once they reach home, Nichkhun went straight to his room leaving Wooyoung dumbfounded. In his room, Nichkhun starts to lash out his anger. He begin to throw away his pillow, trashing his room. "Why am I feeling like this?".

 

Nichkhun was really confused with his feeling. He told to himself that he really hate Wooyoung. But, why does he feel like kidnapping Wooyoung everytime he saw Wooyoung talking or even put his eyes on someone, as if he want to keep Wooyoung only to himself. "I need to think deeply about thi. Remeber Nichkhun, you love Victoria,"mumble Nichkhun to himself as if trying to convince himself. After that night incident, Nihkhun try to avoid Wooyoung at all cost, so that he can sort his mind out. Wooyoung also avoid him as he was afraid of Nichkhun.

 

Everything fine until one night at dinner, his father told him that he and his mother will be away for the weekend as they will be going to Japan for some business meeting. That means Nichkhun and Wooyoung will be left alone together in the house. At that thought, Wooyoung start to feel uncomfortable. Nichkhun on the other hand just stare hard at Wooyoung blush face. Wooyoung realize that recently he had caught Nichkhun staring at him from a far. "Is he still mad at me because of the night at the amusement park?" wonder Wooyoung.

 

Finally the weekend came. It was Saturday night, Nichkhun was watching the television but his mind was somewhere else. This evening Victoria called him and asked him to go for a date. Nichkhun decline Victoria request saying that he was tired but the truth is he doesn't even know why he just want to spend the night at home. Nichkhun was so deep in his thought that he didn't realize that the clock already hit 2am...Nichkhun stomach was growling. He went to the kitchen to find something to eat but found none. He was about to wake up the servant to ask them to cook him when something when his mind think about something else.
 

He climb the stairs and went to Wooyoung's room. He knock at the door. Once, no answer..twice, still no answer. He was about to give up when the door suddenly open revealing a very sleepy Wooyoung rubbing his eyes and hugging the chick doll. "So, he brought the doll to bed. Hugging it in his sleep," Nichkhun blood boils at htat thought. Wooyoung on the other hand, once he sees Nichkhun standing in front of his door, all the sleepiness fly away replaced by nervousness. "I'm hungry." says Nichkhun with a flat face. Wooyoung just stares at Nichkhun confusedly. "Uhm....do you want me to wake up the servant so they can cook something for you?" asked Wooyoung carefully. Wooyoung was about to take his steps hen Nichkhun voice stops him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter