Fear Of Losing

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

 

“Woo, I need to tell you something. I don’t think the thing that happened last night was an accident. I think someone have a bad intention towards you.”

 

*end of flashback*

 

“What do you mean hyung?” asked Wooyoung. The idea of someone having a bad intention towards himself is making him nervous.  “If you think logically Wooyoung, why would there be someone who is driving without turning the light on at night? Plus, it’s a straight road with road lamp on both side of the road. He would definitely see you crossing the street. Why didn’t he stop? And driving that fast in a housing area, not even stopping even after Nichkhun pulled you, something is not right Woo,” explained Taecyeon with a serious face.

 

Wooyoung was having a goosebump all over his body hearing that. “It cannot be that serious. Maybe it’s just a drunk driver on his way home and he doesn’t realize that there was a person crossing. And maybe he didn’t stop because he got scared. I’m sure it’s nothing,” says Nichkhun nonchalantly. He didn’t like how Taecyeon is making Wooyoung scared with that idea.

 

“Sorry Khun, but I beg to differ. Did you know that Wooyoung caught a glimpse of the car plate number. I sent the number to Seulong, Minjun’s brother. He is a police inspector and he found out the number was fake. And I think I know who is the mastermind behind this,” says Taecyeon.

 

“And who is it?” asked Nichkhun lazily. Wooyoung just listen to everything silently. He was scared. “Victoria.” “What? Victoria? The Victoria that I know?” asked Nichkhun with unbelievable tone. “I did you know, the day after the incident, she came to class wearing all black looking very happy. And when Woo came to our class, her face change drastically. She looked really pissed off. She even leaves class for the whole day after that,” explained Taecyeon.

 

“Now that you mention it, I noticed that too. She was smiling like a crazy women until Wooyoung came,” says Minjun. “Hyung! Junho and I saw her that day too. We were on our way to the library when we saw her going down the stairs looking very angry. She then drove her car leaving the university, driving very fast,” add Chansung.

 

“Yah, stop creating rumors. I don’t think it was that serious. I’m sure this is just an accident. Plus, I know Victoria. Yes, she seems cold and arrogant, but I don’t think she would even thinking of doing that. Plus, she’s capable of doing that. She is just a girl,” says Nichkhun confidently. Wooyoung on the other hand doesn’t like the fact that Nichkhun was defending Victoria really hard.

 

“When I say mastermind, I didn’t mean she was the one doing it alone. I think she paid somebody to do it, since it looks like a work of someone professional” says Taecyeon, trying to convince Nichkhun. “That is ridiculous. Seriously, I know you guys hate her but that doesn’t mean when something is wrong, you can just accused her,” says Nichkhun still insisting Victoria innocence.

 

Nichkhun really doesn’t think the accident was something big that need to be investigate. And accusing Victoria, to Nichkhun is just preposterous. He was defending her not because he loves her but because he knows her. Nichkhun thought Victoria would not be capable of doing anything like that. (Well, of course, that’s what he thought).

 

Nichkhun also thought all the accusation by Taecyeon is nothing but to show his heroic side to Wooyoung. His thought was interrupted by Wooyoung voice. “Khun, I think Taec hyung is right, says Wooyoung, his face looked so scared. “Wooyoung, not you too. Guys, I’m confident there’s nothing to be worried about,” says Nichkhun trying to convince everyone.

 

Taecyeon just shakes his head. “How can I husband trust his ex-girlfriend so much that he was neglecting his spouse safety?” thought Taecyeon in his head. He turned his head at Wooyoung and he can see the younger looked shaken. Taecyeon sighed deeply. He gives signal to his friend, indicating they should go home.

 

“Just be careful both of you. That’s all I’m asking. We should go home now. It’s getting late. Woo, we’re going back home ok,” says Taecyeon warmly. Nichkhun just glares at the Taecyeon. “I will walk you guys to the elevator,” says Wooyoung without looking at Nichkhun. He was a bit sad when Nichkhun defended Victoria and doesn’t even think about his safety.

 

Wooyoung was keeping his head down. He was sad, confused, scared and honestly, he was a bit angry at Nichkhun. “Woo,” called Taecyeon softly. Wooyoung lifted his head up. Tears are welling up in his eyes. “Guys, why don’t you guys go down first. I need to talk with Wooyoung for a moment. The rest just nodded. They exchange hugs with Wooyoung and steps into the elevator. “Woo, don’t worry. If your stupid husband doesn’t want to believe it, we will still protect you,” says Minjun smiling before the elevator door shut.

 

Wooyoung widen his eyes hearing that words. He turned his head, looking at smiling Taecyeon. “They knew you and Nichkhun are a married couple. I told them a while ago. Don’t worry, they still love you and will still be your friend,” says Taecyeon calmly. Wooyoung nodded, feeling a bit relieve. At least, he doesn’t have to hide anything from his friend.

 

“Woo, despite everything Nichkhun say, I want you to really take care of your safety. Avoid being alone and make sure there is a lot of people around you especially now you have to take care of Nichkhun in hospital. Don’t go anywhere alone, ok?” “Yes hyung,” says Wooyoung his voice shaking. “Hey, what’s wrong?” asked Taecyeon worriedly.

 

“I’m scared,” says Wooyoung, his vision was blurred by his tears. Taecyeon then hugged Wooyoung trying to ensure him that he is safe. Wooyoung then let out his tears, choking on his sobs, wetting Taecyeon shoulder. “Don’t worry Wooyoung. I would not let anything bad happen to you,” says Taecyeon softly, trying to calm the younger down.

 

Unknown to Taecyeon and Wooyoung, Nichkhun was looking at them from a far. He was tired of waiting for Wooyoung that he took the foot crutches to help him walk. After much difficulty, he finally reached the door and what he saw in front of him is making him angry. He then walked back into his room with his face frowning.

 

After about 5 minutes of crying, Wooyoung was feeling better. Taecyeon also already left. He was on his way to Nichkhun’s room when his phone rings. “Huh, unknown number? Hello?” “I will not let you be happy after taking what is mine! Your death is something I’m looking forward every day. I can guarantee you, your days of living is getting shorter. You will die in my hand! Remember that Jang Wooyoung!!!!”

 

Wooyoung quickly hung up the phone. “What? That women sounds like Victoria.” Wooyoung was r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter