New Type Of Happiness

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After sending the new student, Ok Taecyeon went straight to his class. Actually he was already late for his class when Wooyoung bump into him. But, he can't help but to help Wooyoung and accompany him to the university office. Taecyeon cannot put why do he feels that he must help Wooyoung, but seeing his lost face, cheeks blushing everytime he talks, Taecyeon just feels more attracted and want to get to know Wooyoung better. Especially since last night when Wooyoung was crying in front of him. He looks so vulnarable and fragile that Taecyeon cannot help but want to protect him, although he barely know him. Taecyeon quickly went inside his class, feeling relieve that the lecturer is still not there yet. He walks towards his seat, sparing a glance at his classmate, Nichkhun Horvejkul.

 

Nichkhun. The popular Nichkhun who has a beautiful girlfriend and great social networks. His angelic face contributes to his popularity and he has a lot of girl fangirling over him. Taecyeon was not a big fan of Nichkhun. Not that he was jealous. Taecyeon himself also one of the most popular boy in the Seoul National University. His good looks, accompany with his great body, being one of the smartest student in the university and he also is the captain for the university basketball team, he had no reason to be jealous at Nichkhun. The reason why he dislike Nichkhun is that Nichkhun is popular for a wrong reason. He barely see Nichkhun study or contribute to the university. He is always with his girlfriend and with his other popular friend. Nichkhun also seems very arrogant and not friendly.

 

"Yo Taec! Wow, this is the first time i see you come late for class. Good thing the lecturer has a meeting dude,"says Minjun, his bestfriend/cousin. Taecyeon just shrugged. "I bump into someone on my way here. He's a new student looking for the office. So, i accompany him."says Taecyeon with a smile. "What's with the smile? The last time i see you smiling like this was when you told me that you have a crush on our high school teacher. I still don't see what you see in her dude."blabber Minjun. "Dude, why bringing the past. I feel so silly thinking about that. It's just my puberty stage man." Minjun just laughed at Taecyeon reply. The lecturer then come in the class, and the lecture fo the day begins. While writing his notes, Taecyeon mind wonder to Wooyoung."I wonder how is he right now. Wooyoung..hmmmm",thought Taecyeon, Wooyoung blushed face keeps playing in his mind.

 

After completing all the registration form and getting his timetable for that semester, Wooyoung went to his class. After 5 minutes of wandering around, he finally found his class. He saw the lecturer already began her class, so he quickly knock the class door and went inside. "Good morning, Madam. I'm Jang Wooyoung the new student for this class."says Wooyoung, introducing himself while bowing politely. "Oh here you are. Call me Mrs. Lee The dean already inform me that you will start attending my class today. I also hear about your impressive high school recond. It's nice to have you here in my class."says the lecturer with a warm smile. "Class, we have a new friend with us today. Thi is Jang Wooyoung. He will be your new classmate starting from today. Give him full cooperation since he is new here, ok?" "Yes Mrs. Lee",reply the class. "Wooyoung, you can seat there next to Chansung". Wooyoung nodded and bowed to the lecturer.

 

"Hi! My name is Hwang Chansung, but you can call me Chansung, says the boy next to Wooyoung enthusiastically. "H..hi...I'm W..wooyoung," stutter Wooyoung while blushing madly. Wooyoung was never good with anything relating to socialize. His shyness has created a wall around him making himself distant from other people. "Wow, you are so cute. Can i touch your cheek?"asked Chansung amused. Hearing Chansung request, Wooyoung widen his eyes, shocked. "Yah, Hwang Chansung, stop being so weird. Why aren't you introducing me?"a voice for behind scold Chansung. Wooyoung turn his head and see a boy, more or less his size, with a pair of small eyes looking at him. "Forgive my friend here. He cannot help but showing his weirdness whenever he sees something cute. So, don't be alarmed if he start treating you like his pet cat. I'm Lee Junho. Nice to meet you,' says the boy with a smile. "I'm Jang Wooyoung. I don't think i'm cute...."Wooyoung sentence was cut off when there is a pair of big hand squishing his cheeks. "Can i call you Youngie,"ask Chansung. "Yah! I told you, stop being so weird! You're going to scare him!"scold Junho while hitting Chansung's forehead. Wooyoung just observed everything, amu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter