Goodbye Tears

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

 

“Wooyoung..” Nichkhun was speechless when Wooyoung’s body fells limply against his body. “Baby?” Wooyoung shirt was drenched with blood. “Baby?? Wooyoung?? Nichkhun was shaking Wooyoung’s body. Wooyoung opened his eyes weakly. “I love you Nichkhun.” “Baby?? Wooyoung!!! No!!!!”

 

*end of flashback*

 

Taecyeon and Seulong who were outside were shocked to hear a gun shot. “Team A to go the back door and Team B, surround this building.Do not let anyone enter! The rest of you follow me, we’re going in! Taec, you wait outside, called an ambulance, quick!” command Seulong to his team and to Taecyeon who was still frozen in his spot.

 

Taecyeon was shaking when he called the ambulance. “Did I make the wrong decision for informing Seulong hyung?” thought Taecyeon to himself. Two hours earlier, he received a message from Nichkhun informing that he was going to meet Victoria and to save Wooyoung. Nichkhun told Taecyeon that if there is anything bad happened to him and Wooyoung, it is all Victoria fault.

 

Nichkhun warned him not to call the police, as he was afraid Wooyoung’s life will be in danger. However, Taecyeon think it will be the best to inform the police and so he did. But, after hearing the gun shot, he was starting to think that maybe I was a bad decision and he was the one who caused it. “Please god. Protect Wooyoung and Nichkhun please,” prayed Taecyeon in silence.

 

*meanwhile, inside the factory*

 

Meanwhile, inside the building, Victoria was shaking, but still standing straight, pointing the gun at them. She cannot believe that she shot Wooyoung. At first, she was terrified, but then slowly, she smiles and then laughed loudly like a crazy lady. “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Finally you are dead Jang Wooyoung!!! That’s what you got for messing with me!!” Victoria was obviously not herself anymore.

 

“Khunnie babe, don’t cry. You still have me. HAHAHAHA!!!” Victoria was pissed off when Nichkhun did not respond to her. Instead, he was crying and hugging Wooyoung. “Yah!! Nichkhun Horvejkul!! Look at me!! It’s me you should love not him!!” She was screaming loudly, stomping her foot, the gun still pointing at Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun on the other hand just ignores Victoria. How he can focus on something else when his love was fighting for his life in front of him. “Baby, open your eyes ok. Look at me. You missed me right? Now I’m here, don’t you want to look at me?” pleaded Nichkhun. Wooyoung opened his eyes weakly, staring straight at Nichkhun eyes. His lips formed a small smile when he saw Nichkhun face in front of him, eventhough it was blurry.

 

“Yes baby, open your eyes wide. I miss you so much. Hang on ok. The police are here. Everything will be ok. Wooyoung just nodded weakly. His breathing was getting heavier and his body is getting cold. “Khun, it’s my body feels so cold and I’m tired. Can I sleep for a while?” asked Wooyoung, trying very hard to form the sentences because of his breathing that was getting short.

 

“No baby. Open your eyes. Don’t sleep ok. Please stay awake, for me. After this is over, after we get you to the hospital, you can sleep as much as you want ok?” Nichkhun was begging for Wooyoung to stay awake because he is afraid that Wooyoung would not wake up anymore if he sleeps. Nichkhun can feel Wooyoung body was getting cold because he lost a lot of blood.

 

Nichkhun picked up Wooyoung limp body so that Wooyoung was sitting on his laps. He hugs Wooyoung so tight trying to keep the younger warm. He was rocking their body slowly, whispering his love at Wooyoung’s ear. “Baby, don’t give up ok? Remember our dream? Going on vacations around the world. Just the two of us. You remember right? We’re always looking forward for it.

 

I promise, after all this over, we will go anywhere you want. So, don’t give up baby. I cannot live without you,” whispered Nichkhun to Wooyoung. Wooyoung just smile weakly at that thought. For Nichkhun, he was trying to keep his eyes open. Suddenly, Nichkhun can hear the front door of the factory was kicked open.

 

He can see Seulong and his team entered the room. “Drop your gun Miss Song! You have been surrounded!” warned Seulong. Victoria turned and took a step back. She pointed the gun towards the police. “GET OUT!!!! THIS HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!! IT’S BETWEEN ME AND THEM!!” yelled Victoria furiously. “There’s no use to fight. The police are already surrounded this place. If you wish to leave this place breathing, I suggest you to surrender!”

 

“No!!! Never!! I always got what I want. I want him and by all means I will make that happen!!” said Victoria to Seulong. “Khun, I love you. Why can’t you understand? You are better off with me. I can give you a child,” said Victoria, turning her head to Nichkhun. Nichkhun put Wooyoung on the ground slowly and after much difficulty, he stands up.

 

You hurt the one I love. You make my life miserable and you still think there is a possibility of me accepting you? You, having my child? Listen carefully, eventhough you kill me, slit my throat and burn them in fire, never in any way, will I get together with you. A crazy like you. “Yah!!!” Victoria was furious. He pointed the gun straight at NIchkhun head.

 

Seeing an opportunity to close their gap, Seulong and his team slowly took a step forward to Victoria. He glances worriedly at Wooyoung who was lying on the ground, shirt drenched with blood. Sensing someone getting near, Victoria quickly turned just to find the police getting near. “Yah back away!!” said Victoria pointing and yelling at the policemen.

 

Nichkhun took the chance to grab the gun from Victoria hand. However, his broken ankle and lack of energy because of his condition making it quite difficult for Nichkhun to snatched the gun away. While struggling, Victoria succeeded in pulling the trigger. She was about to fire the gun but Seulong action was faster.

 

Seulong accurately shot Victoria on her chest, straight to her heart, causing her to fell immediately. Seulong came and took the gun away. Victoria was lying on the floor, blood oozing out from her. “Nichkhun….” she was trying to reach out for Nichkhun hand but Nichkhun just turned his head away. That was the last word that comes out from as second later, she stopped breathing.

 

Nichkhun quickly turned to Wooyoung, kneeling beside him. “Wooyoung! Baby, it’s over. We’re safe. Everything is going back to normal,” said Nichkhun happily to Wooyoung. However, something was wrong. Both of Wooyoung’s eyes were closed. “Wooyoung? Wooyoung? Wake up!!! Wake Up!!” Nichkhun was shaking Wooyoung shoulder roughly trying to wake the younger up but failed.

 

Seulong, who was ordering his team to carry both Victoria’s and the man’s bodies out, when heard Nichkhun screaming Wooyoung’s name. He quickly made his way to the couple. He placed his head on Wooyoung chest and feeling his breathing through his nose. There is a faint heartbeat. “He is still breathing!” said Seulong. He quickly lifted Wooyoung unconscious body and carry him to the ambulance that I already waiting outside. The other policemen helped Nichkhun to walk.

 

Taecyeon saw Seulong carrying someone out from the building. He was really shocked to see it was Wooyoung and he was covered with blood. “Wooyoung…” Taecyeon was to shock to say anything. “His heartbeat is really weak, send him to the hospital immediately. His husband and us will follow you guys from behind,” said Seulong to the guy in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter