Two Hearts Become One

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

 

“You are not dreaming Jang Wooyoung” “What?” asked Wooyoung confused. “I said you are not dreaming.” Nichkhun turned Wooyoung so that he was facing him. “That was not a dream. I Love You Jang Wooyoung.”

 

*end of flashback*

 

“Is this for real?” screamed Wooyoung in his head. Nichkhun was really close with him, hugging his waist and staring straight in his eyes. “What? Can you say that again? Is that a joke?” asked Wooyoung, desperation visible in his voice, because he doesn’t want to get his hope too high, only to be broken to pieces later.

 

Nichkhun then cupped Wooyoung’s face, lifting it up, locking their eyes together. Nichkhun can see insecurities in the younger eyes and he cannot blame him for that, after all that he had done to the younger before. Nichkhun smiles warmly at the younger confused face. “I said I love you, Jang Wooyoung. And it’s getting deeper day by day,” says Nichkhun softly while caressing the younger cheeks.

 

Wooyoung can feel the sincerity in Nichkhun’s words. His tears start to well up and slowly it makes its way to his flush cheeks. “Hey…what wrong? Why are you crying?” asked Nichkhun while wiping the younger tears. “Are..are you serious? You are not pla..playing with me right? What about Vic..” Wooyoung question was cut short by Nichkhun lips against his own, swallowing his sobs.

 

When Nichkhun finally let Wooyoung’s lips go, he then took Wooyoung hand and placed it on his chest, right where his heart is beating. “Do you feel that? Only you can make it beat so fast like that. Only you, not even Victoria,” says Nichkhun with his husky voice. “And about her, if you haven’t notice, you have been driving me crazy, making me forgot about her. Yesterday, I broke up with her, because there is someone else in my heart,” says Nichkhun with a smile.

 

“You broke up wi..with her because of me? Be..because you love me?” asked Wooyoung, his sobbing become louder. “Hey, don’t cry. You making me feel bad for confessing to you. Don’t you love me too?” “No! It’s not like that. I cry because I’m happy.” Wooyoung cheeks were drenched with tears. “So, do you love me too?” asked Nichkhun teasingly. He already knew that Wooyoung love him.

 

Hearing that question, Wooyoung blush redder. Instead of answering, he just keeps his head low, staring at how close his toes were with Nichkhun. “Hummmm…I know you love me~~~~,” Nichkhun sings teasingly. “But how..” “ I overheard your conversation with dad in the reading room. So, don’t you want to say the magic words Jang Wooyoung?” plead Nichkhun.

 

Wooyoung then took a deep breath and lifted his face. “I…uhm…I love you too Khun,” says Wooyoung shyly. Hearing Wooyoung sweet voice muttering that words is like a drug for Nichkhun. He cannot get enough of it. “Can you please say that again.” “I love you too Khun” says Wooyoung more clearly. No words can explain how happy Nichkhun is right now hearing that words.

 

Both of them stared at each other eyes, and slowly closing their gap. Their mouth met in a sweet kiss, expressing and pouring their love in every bite and . Nichkhun take Wooyoung hand and encircled it around his neck. He then grabbed Wooyoung waist, hugging him so tight. The kiss intestified before both of them parted due to lack of oxygen.

 

“From today onwards, I want both of us to live as a married couple in real sense. I want you to be with me everytime, always be by my side, share everything together and most importantly, share the same room. When we get back home, I want you to move in to my room, ok?” asked Nichkhun. “I will,” says Wooyoung nodding softly.

 

“Also, you know what married couples do right?” asked Nichkhun with a naughty smile. ‘What?” says Wooyoung, tilting his head to one side, showing his confusion. Without word, Nichkhun lifted Wooyoung bridal style, carry him to bed and lay him down gently. “They make love, Wooyoung.” Hearing that, Wooyoung can fell his whole body blushing.  

 

“Why are you so red baby?” asked Nichkhun teasingly. “Huh, no..nothing,” says Wooyoung stuttering. “Are you expecting something?” Wooyoung can’t take it anymore. It is too embarrassing for him. He quickly covered his face with both of his hand. “Baby, now that we are going to live together, you need to get used to use to things like this,” chuckle Nichkhun while lowering Wooyoung hands down.

 

Once they locked their gaze with each other, Nichkhun closed their gap, kissing Wooyoung deeply. Though still feeling shy, Wooyoung gave in and submitted to the kiss. He voluntarily moves his hand to Nichkhun’s neck. Nichkhun hand then slowly move to Wooyoung side, caressing it softly. Wooyoung moan at the touch.

 

Nichkhun then slowly move his hand to Wooyoung hoodie. He pulls the zipper down and taking it off Wooyoung body, revealing Wooyoung in his yellow top. Nichkhun broke the kiss and proceeds to take the top off and throw it on the floor. He slowly caressing Wooyoung milky skin, starts kissing Wooyoung’s neck, biting it, marking it as his.

 

“Baby, I will only make love to you if you allow me to. I will not push you. I can wait if you are still ready,” says Nichkhun. Hearing that, Wooyoung open his eyes and stares at Nichkhun. He then took Nichkhun hand and put it on his chest. “You are the only person that can make it beat like that,” says Wooyoung, smiling shyly at Nichkhun. Nichkhun smiles back at Wooyoung, kissing him again. That night, for the first time, Nichkhun and Wooyoung made love, as a married couple that loves each other.

 

*Sorry!!! I don’t know how to write >_<*

 

Next morning

Wooyoung and Nichkhun were still fast asleep on the bed. Their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter