Happiness and Threat

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the couple last day in Jeju. They will be checking out of the hotel at 12. They woke up early in the morning to take a stroll at the beach, watching the sunrise together. They took a lot of picture together, recording their happy moments, all with smile and laughter between them. They are just enjoying their honeymoon together.

 

Their vacation maybe ending soon, but the couple is still in their honeymoon mood. Nichkhun always has his hand around Wooyoung’s waist, keeping their body close. He always shower Wooyoung face and forehead with his kisses, burying his nose on the younger hair, inhaling his sweet scent and when there was no one around, he will secretly peck the younger’s lips.

 

Wooyoung on the other hand, just allowed all of the older action. He is really happy with the attention and the sweet gesture given by the man that he loves. “I will really miss this place,” says Wooyoung with the older hugging him from behind. “Me too baby. But don’t worry. We’ll plan more vacation in the future. Just the two of us, anywhere you want.” They stare at each other with smile on their face.

 

Their flight back to Seoul departed at 2pm. Both Wooyoung and Nichkhun were asleep throughout the flight. They were only awake when the stewardess wakes them up to ask them to fasten their seat belt as the flight was about to landed. Wooyoung was really excited to reach home because he missed Bubu so much. After about 45 minutes later, the couple and their parents arrived home safely.

 

The moment the servant open the door, Bubu come out meowing so loud, welcoming his master. “Bubu!! I miss you!!,” Wooyoung then pick up that fluffy creatures, hugging it. The kitten brushed his face to his master, purring loudly. The kitten seems really miss its master. “How are you Bubu? You look healthy. I’m sure Mrs. Kim takes a good care of you.” “Thank you Mrs. Kim,” says Wooyoung while bowing. The servant just smiles warmly.

 

While Wooyoung was with Bubu, Nichkhun went straight upstairs quickly the moment he enter the house. Wondering what is wrong, Wooyoung follow him from behind with Bubu in his arm. Wooyoung found Nichkhun in his room, taking his clothes out from his closet. “Khun, what are you doing?” asked Wooyoung confused.

 

“What else baby? Moving all of your stuff to my room. You agree to move into my room right?” “Yes, I do but it can wait right? I mean we just arrived. I’m sure you’re tired,” says Wooyoung. “No, baby. I don’t want to waste another second. Now come and help me move all of your stuff.” Wooyoung nodded, putting Bubu down and moved to help Nichkhun.

 

Three hours later, they managed to move all of Wooyoung belonging into Nichkhun’s room and even manage to clean and put everything to its place straight away. They even move Bubu’s basket into the room. Both of them feeling really tired, so they lay side by side on the bed. “You look really tired. Want me to massage you?” asked Wooyoung. “Sounds good,” replied Nichkhun with a naughty smile.

 

“Ju..just a massage. It’s still early,” says Wooyoung with his blushed face. “Fine,” says Nichkhun pouting a bit. “But tonight you are definitely cannot get away” continued Nichkhun while smirking. Nichkhun then laid on his stomach and Wooyoung climb on his back, kneeling with his legs on both side. He begins massaging Nichkhun shoulder and his back.

 

Nichkhun was at the touch, feeling really relaxed and all of his muscle was relieve from any pressure and tiredness. Wooyoung massage making Nichkhun’s really sleepy. Seeing that, Wooyoung stops his massage and getting off the bed, to let Nichkhun rest and sleeps. But before he can make any move, Nichkhun voice shocked him.

 

“Baby, where are you going?” asked Nichkhun, his voice heavy with sleep. “I’m going downstairs. You need to rest. So, I’m going to the living room and accompany mother and father,” says Wooyoung. “Come here,” asked Nichkhun. When Wooyoung neared Nichkhun, the older quickly pulled him, making him landed on top of Nichkhun.

 

“You know that I cannot sleep without you by my side. Just stay beside me and be my snuggly pillow,” says Nichkhun, his voice slowing down as he falls deeper into his sleep. Wooyoung just chuckled at the older childish act, feeling loved. Wooyoung adjust his position into the one more comfortable and hugs Nichkhun, feeling the older replied his hugs. About 5 minutes later, Wooyoung feels his eyes getting heavier and then, he too fall asleeps. Both of them woke up a few hours later.

 

That night, Mrs. Horvejkul requested Wooyoung to cook dinner for them and Wooyoung accept it happily. He makes a generous portion of Soft Tofu Stew, Spicy Stir Fried Octopus, Steamed Eggs and even making some Seafood Pancake (hihi~ just listing some of my favourite food th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter