Unfamiliar Feelings

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun did not sleeps at all last night. He doesn't know what bothering his mind. The only thing he know is that whenever he tries to close his eyes, Wooyoung face would end up appearing in his mind, haunting his sleepless dream. He didn't know what to do. He ends up pacing back and forth in his room. "Why the hell did i keep thinking about him?" His room begins to feels very hot for him that he decides to go to to the kitchen for a glass of cold water.  On his way down, his steps suddenly froze in front of Wooyoung's room. He doesn't know what get into him, but his feet as if having mind on its own, starts to walk slowly towards the younger room.

 

He opens the door and finds that the younger was sleeping soundly on his bed, his cat on his side. For a moment there, Nichkhun was jealous of the cat because he got to lie down next to Wooyoung, but Nichkhun quickly shook away that thought. Nichkhun kneel down next to the bed. Watching the younger sleeps. His steady breath, his relaxed soft features, the younger looks very cute that way. Nichkhun wonder why didn't he notice that before. He slowly lifted his hand and caressed the younger left cheek. It felt so soft under his palm. The softness making Nichkhun regret the incident where he slaps Wooyoung before. "It must have been really hurt that time,” thought Nichkhun.

 

He keeps caressing Wooyoung’s cheek until he hears the younger mumbling some words. The mumbling turns into small sobs. Nichkhun lift him hand from Wooyoung’s cheeks, afraid that he had woken up Wooyoung. But the sobs still continue after that. “Maybe he has a nightmare,” Nichkhun thought to himself. “Mommy, daddy, grandpa, don’t leave me please..Please don’t leave me. I don’t want to be alone..”mumble Wooyoung in his sleep. Nichkhun froze in his spot. “I’m sorry…Please don’t hate me..I’m sorry Nichkhun,”mumble Wooyoung while sobbing.

 

There is no word that can express how guilty and sorry Nichkhun feels at that moment. How much pain that he had cause this boy until he cries in his sleep. “No, Wooyoung. Stop apologizing. It is not your fault. I’m sorry,” whispered Nichkhun. But the sobbing did not stop. Slowly, Nichkhun climbs up the bed and lied down beside Wooyoung, hugging his waist making the younger head lands on his chest. Carefully he lifted his hand and rubs Wooyoung back up and down carefully, not wanting to wake the younger boy. “Shuuu…sleep Wooyoung. I’m not angry anymore..,” whispered Nichkhun to Wooyoung. The sobs subside and Wooyoung breathing go back to its regular rhythm. Nichkhun just stares at Wooyoung face, while rubbing his back. His face slowly approached Wooyoung lips. He stares at it for a moment before planting a soft peck on Wooyoung’s lips.

 

Finally realizing what he was doing, NIchkhun just stares at Wooyoung peaceful sleeping face with wide eyes. He slowly let go of Wooyoung and on his tip toe he make his way out of Wooyoung’s room. Once the door is closed, he quickly make his way to his room, face burning. “Yah! What are you doing Nichkhun? You already have a girlfriend that you love so much? What the hell have you done?” Nichkhun was realizing his anger to himself. “But, his lips was so soft.Arghhh!!!!”. Nichkhun make his way to his bed trying  to get some sleep.

 

Wooyoung wake up this morning with a good mood. His body is overflowing with energy and his face was as bright as ever. “I must sleep very well last night. It has been a while since I got a good night sleep,” thought Wooyoung. He make his way to his bathroom, taking a shower and preparing himself for his second day as a student. After that, he makes his way out of his room to eat his breakfast and wait for Nichkhun downstairs. While he was enjoying his breakfast with his father-in-law, Nichkhun come to the table with a pair of panda eyes and tired face.

 

 “Nichkhun, you look terrible. What time did you sleep last night?”asked his father-in-law. Nichkhun was about to answer that he did not sleep at all then his eyes lock with Wooyoung for a moment. His eyes trail to Wooyoung’s lips. His face was burning. “Nichkhun, are you ok son? Your face is really red. Are you having a fever?” asked Mr. Horvejkul worriedly. Bringing himself back to Earth he just say, “No dad. I just didn’t get enough sleep” explain Nichkhun with a stoned face. “I’m going dad.”Nichkhun just leave the table. Wooyoung hurriedly finish his breakfast and follow Nichkhun from behind. “Father, I’m going. Have a nice day father,” says Wooyoung while bowing politely. “Ok. Enjoy your day son,”reply Mr. Horvejkul with a warm smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter