Can't Let You Go

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“LET HIM GO,” says Nichkhun word by word with a stern face. “No. Why should I?” replied Taecyeon sound so challenging in Nichkhun’s ears. “LET HIM GO. DO NOT TOUCH HIM,” repeated Nichkhun on the verge of exploding. Wooyoung just standing there, between the two guys, didn’t know what to do. Meanwhile, Chansung, Junho and Minjun just stand there quietly, feeling the tense aura from the two guys.

 

“Why can’t I touch him? He doesn’t belong to you. Just because he stayed in your house doesn’t mean you can control his life! You have no right!!” spilled Taecyeon in anger. Nichkhun just stared sharply at Taecyeon, his blood boils hearing what that guy said. “What?!  Right?!!! I have all the right in this world to control him! Do you know who am i? I’m his..” “Taec hyung, I’m sorry, I have to go. I see you in university tomorrow,” Wooyoung immediately cut Nichkhun and pulled him away from his friend before thing got any worst. Seeing Wooyoung leave with Nichkhun, Taecyeon cannot help but let out a sad face.

 

When his friend disappear from his sight, Wooyoung stop pulling Nichkhun and was about to ask Nichkhun what has gotten into him. Before Wooyoung can open his mouth, Nichkhun starts pulling him to his car so hard that Wooyoung was stumbling. Once he put Wooyoung in the passenger seat, he slams the door as hard as he can, shaking the car. Wooyoung was really scared, his eyes welling up with tears. Nichkhun drives the car so fast that within 10 minutes, they had already arrived at their house.

 

Wooyoung stay frozen in the car, too scared to move. Nichkhun get out of the car, went to the passenger seat and pulled Wooyoung out roughly. They went inside the house and Nichkhun push Wooyoung hard making him fall to the couch. Nichkhun was fuming with rage. Not only because of what Taecyeon said but also because of Wooyoung action not letting him told Taecyeon who is he to Wooyoung.

 

Nichkhun grabbed Wooyoung collar brought his face closed to his. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING JANG WOOYOUNG??!! YOU LIKE THAT GUY SO MUCH THAT YOU DON’T EVEN LET ME TALK HUH? I ALLOWED YOU TO GO OUT TO WATCH A MOVIE AND NOT TO FLIRT WITH HIM,” yelled Nichkhun so loud, rage was blurring his sanity. But a little voice from Wooyoung brought him back to reality. “Please don’t hu..hurt m..me. I’m sorry,” says Wooyoung, his cheeks are wet with tears. When Nichkhun look straight at Wooyoung eyes, he sees fear. His heart broke, he doesn’t mean to go that far.

 

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry. Please forgive me..don’t hurt me,” Wooyoung was sobbing hard. Nichkhun let him go and stepping back a bit. As soon as Nichkhun let him go, Wooyoung curl his body on the couch trying to protect himself from Nichkhun, crying and sobbing really hard. A huge remorse settled in Nichkhun heart. “Wooyoung, I didn’t mean…,” “Why are you so mean to me? Do you really hate me that much?” asked Wooyoung while sobbing really hard. “What? No.” “I already give your life back. I already give you your love back. Why can’t you forgive me already? I have done everything I can to make you happy. Isn’t that enough? What more do you want for me? Will you only be satisfied once I die?” asked Wooyoung, his cheeks drenched with tears.

 

“Do you think I enjoy being a burden to other people? If you hate me so much, then let me go. Divorce me!!” says Wooyoung, crying harder. This is the first time Nichkhun see pours his heart out like that. Nichkhun can see that Wooyoung finally reach his limit. Nichkhun was feeling so guilty. No words can express his feeling right now. How bad he has been to Wooyoung that he was crying really hard like this. “Wooyoung..,” called Nichkhun, his voice full of sorry. “Please! If you hate me so much, please let me go. I cannot leave like this anymore…please..,” says Wooyoung kneeling in front of Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun was so shocked by Wooyoung action that he quickly pulled Wooyoung up and hugs him tightly. At first, Wooyoung was trying to fight the hug, but as his body starts to feel tired he just let Nichkhun hug him. “Please let me go….,” says Wooyoung while crying hard wetting Nichkhun shoulder with his tears. Nichkhun didn’t say anything, just keeps hugging Wooyoung tightly, rubbing his back trying to calm Wooyoung. Wooyoung keeps on crying for about fifteen more minutes with mumble words like ‘I’m sorry’ and ‘Please let me go”.

 

The crying slowly subside until it stop completely. Nichkhun turn his head to look at Wooyoung’s face and it turns out Wooyoung had fallen asleep. Nichkhun slowly picks Wooyoung up bridal style and bring Wooyoung to his bed. Once he laid the younger down, he can clearly see Wooyoung face. His swollen eyes, his tear stained face, his red nose and flush face.

 

Nichkhun wipe away Wooyoung tears away and kiss his forehead slowly. Wooyoung sob and whimper in his sleeps. Nichkhun rubs Wooyoung cheeks gently trying to comfort him. “I’m sorry Wooyoung. I’m sorry. I don’t hate you. No, I’m not. I don’t hate you. So, please don’t ask me to let you go because I can’t. I cannot let you go,” says Nichkhun softly. Instead of going back to his room, he lay down next to Wooyoung, pulling the younger close to him. “I’m sorry. I cannot let you go,” whispered Nichkhun while hugging Wooyoung tightly, falling asleep after that.

 

Wooyoung wake up next morning feeling a bit warm. He found himself to be in a tight hug of someone. He lifted his face just to see Nichkhun next him. At first Wooyoung was shocked but then yesterday memories come flooding his brain. “He must have hated me more now. Now that he sees that I was nothing but a cry baby,” thought Wooyoung sadly. Though he enjoy being inside Nichkhun’s warm embrace, he know that he shouldn’t enjoy what doesn’t belong to him. He try to get out from Nichkhun tight embrace, carefully not wanting to wake the older up but he failed. Nichkhun was having a very nice sleep, when he feels something moving in his embrace. He open his eyes and found Wooyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter