Creating Memories

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

 

Nichkhun then closed their gap. Nichkhun planted his deeply onto Wooyoung lips. He starts kissing him deeply. He bites Wooyoung lower lips causing Woyooung to gasped. Nichkhun then took that chance to plunge his tongue inside Wooyoung’s mouth tasting Wooyoung intoxicating flavor. Wooyoung moaned softly when their tongue brush against each other. After a few minutes, the lack of oxygen forces them to part away. Instead of backing away, Nichkhun put their forehead together. “You belong to me, got that? You are mine Jang Wooyoung. Understand?” Wooyoung just nodded, breathing heavily.

 

*end of flashback*

 

Wooyoung was still processing what just happened. “What does Nichkhun means when he claimed me as his?” thought Wooyoung. Right now, he and Nichkhun are still inside Nichkhun’s car with Nichkhun driving, to where, he himself doesn’t know. After Nichkhun kissed Wooyoung, Nichkhun drive his car away leaving the university.

 

“Uhm…Nichkhun, where are we going? Is it ok for us skip class and leave like this? Uhm.. I still have study session with Taecyeon Hyung this evening,” says Wooyoung with his small voice, shivering a bit. At the mention of Taecyeon name, Nichkhun quickly glare at Wooyoung causing Wooyoung to gasp. “Don’t mention his name in front of me. Understand that Jang Wooyoung?” stated Nichkhun, raising his voice a bit.

 

It seems like his tone scares Wooyoung a bit as the younger quickly nodded, fear visible on his face when Nichkhun said that. “We are going somewhere today. Don’t worry about the class. Skipping it once will be ok. And about the ‘study session’ just messaged ‘that person’ to reschedule it,” says Nichkhun, his voice softening a bit. Wooyoung just nodded.

 

The car stops at the mall, the one where Wooyoung went to watch with his friend. Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun confusedly. Feeling the confused gaze Wooyoung gave him, Nichkhun turn to Wooyoung and says, “I feel like watching a movie today. Why? Don’t you want to accompany me? But you look very happy when you went to watch the movie with Taecyeon before?” “Huh? I…I didn’t s..say anything.” stuttered Wooyoung. “Owh.. Then let’s go,” says Nichkhun awkwardly.

 

There were lining up to buy the movie tickets. Nichkhun decided that they would watch a movie called ‘Dark Skies’. Wooyoung doesn’t like this type of movie because he got scared easily, but he decided to just go with it. Wooyoung notice that some girls that were standing at the ticket counter were smiling at him. Before he can reply their smile, Nichkhun put his arm around Wooyoung shoulder while shooting dagger through his eyes to the girls.

 

After they bought the ticket, they went straight to buy popcorn and coke. When they step inside the movie hall, Wooyoung realize something. “Couple seats?” asked Wooyoung. “Uhm..ehem.. For this movie they only sell couple seat,” answer Nichkhun, somewhat not convincing. They proceed to their seat as the movie was about to start.

 

 They were several surprising, shocking and scary moments in the movie and everytime that happened, Wooyoung would cover his eyes using his hand. Nichkhun just chuckle seeing Wooyoung’s cute reaction. He choose this movie and the couple seat on purpose because his heart is still burning when remembering the time Wooyoung and Taecyeon watch movie together.

 

Nichkhun was still in his thought when he felt Wooyoung tugging his sleeve. “Can I borrow your hand?” asked Wooyoung in his slow voice. “What?” “I…the alien is about to come and I’m too afraid to watch or to even listen to it. Can I borrow your hand to cover my eyes? Please? They are about to come..” plead Wooyoung almost like crying. Nichkhun just chuckle. “Fine. Come here.” Nichkhun then put his right arm around Wooyoung, pulling Wooyoung a bit closer to his chest  and cover Wooyoung’s eyes using his right hand while Wooyoung covering his ears.

 

“Is it over?” asked Wooyoung. “No. The alien is still there.” replied Nichkhun. The truth is, the scary part has already passed, he just wanted to be in that position for a while. After the movie end, Nichkhun finally let Wooyoung go. “Oh, it’s already the end.” “Yes, it is scary right till the end,” answer Nichkhun avoiding Wooyoung’s eyes.

 

They were on their way out from the movie hall, when there were so many people. It seems like, people from the other movie hall is also coming out. It was so crowded with people pushing each other. “Why are there so many people on weekdays?” thought Nichkhun. Then, his caught Wooyoung scared face, like a child who lost his parent at the supermarket. Nichkhun then hold Wooyoung left hand, intertwining their finger and pull theirselves out from the crowd.

 

“Let’s go find something to eat. I’m starving,” says Nichkhun. “Ok. But can I call Taec hyung before we go? I want to tell him that I cannot go this evening,” “Why do you call him Taec and not Taecyeon but you called me Nichkhun?” asked Nichkhun irritated. “Huh? B..because he asked me to call him like that,” answer Wooyoung looking down.

 

“From now on, I want you to call me Khun and not Nichkhun. And don’t call him, just text him,” ordered Nichkhun. “What?” “Just do as I say,” replied Nichkhun. “Ok..but…can I have my hand back?” “Huh?? Oh..yes..make it quick,” reply Nichkhun awkwardly. He didn’t realize that he was still holding Wooyoung’s hand. “Calm down Nichkhun..,” says NIchkhun to himself.

 

They were walking inside the mall, looking for restaurant to eat. “What do you want to eat?” asked Nichkhun to Wooyoung. “Up to you Ni..uhm..Khun..I don’t mind,” answer Wooyoung, he is not used to callng Nichkhun as Khun. “What about this restaurant? They have the best grilled chicken sandwich and the best chocolate ice cream,” says Nichkhun. “Chicken? Ice cream?,” looking at how Wooyoung eyes sparkle, Nichkhun just let out a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter