A New Beginning

Goodbye Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two weeks since the day Nochkhun and Victoria got back together. Ever since that day, Nichkhun and Wooyoung's relationship has gotten a little tiny bit better. Better not in the sense both of them has starts talking or what, its just that, Wooyoung no longer get a visit from an angry and drunk Nichkhun, no more fiery and harsh words coming out from Nichkhun mouth everytime the accidently pass by each other in the house and no more collar grabbing. Their relationship are just like a stranger. Nichkhun didn't talk to him and just ignore his presence in the house. Nichkhun spends his free time going on a date with his Girlfriend and sometimes spends the night at her house. Everytime he thinks about what they might be doing during that time, Wooyung cannot help but feeling a tinge of jealousy surface in his heart but he quickly slaps himself, bringing him back to reality. Though he still feel lonely and hurt seeing the person he loves so happy with someone else, the peacefulness that he feels, make himself happy and the thought of him had succeed in making the person he loves happy, gives him the reason to live.

 

One day, while playing with Bubu in his bedroom, Wooyong hears a knock on his door. Enter a servant saying that his father-in-law wants to meet him. Feels a bit panicky as it is the Horvejkul family dinner time, he slowly make himself down with his head hung low, approching the dining table. "Wooyoung, starting from today, you will eat together with us, everyday for every meals, understand?" says Mr. Horvejkul firmly. Nichkhun was about to throw a tantrum, when Mr. Horvejkul cut him and with a serious face he says, "What Nichkhun? What more dissatisfaction do you have towards Wooyoung? You have got back your so called precious relationship with Victoria, you are having a good time with her, all thanks to Wooyoung, so what more complain you have towards him?" "This is my house, and i want him to eat dinner with us. Wooyoung is my son too and i don't want my son to spend his entire life avoiding his own family and living only in his room." continue Mr. Horvejkul. Wooyoung just stand there not knowing what to do when his father-in-law called his with his gentle voice. "Wooyoung, if you respect me as your father-in-law, please just do as i say, ok?" Wooyoung just nodded softly.

 

The dinner went through awkwardly. Wooyoung was bowing his head low, making his face almost touching his plate. HIs father-in-law broke the silence with something shocking. "Wooyoung, i have already enrolled you in a university. I want you to futher your study. You will starts your class next Monday. I know you always want to futher you study right?' says Mr. Horvejkul with a soft smile. Mrs. Horvejkul just scoffed while saying, ' is there any university that even want to accept him?" "Actually Wooyoung got many offer from many university. I bet you don't know that Wooyoung was the best student in his high school right?"says Mr. Horvejkul proudly.  "So, Wooyoung, you will be attending Seoul National University, understand?" asked Mr. Horvejkul. Wooyoung who was still having a hard time digesting the situation, was shocked when Nichkhun suddenly slams his hand on the table and with a loud voice he says, "What? He will be going to the same university as i am? Why? I thought i already told you dad that i don't want him to leave the house!" "And why can't he leave the house?Do you have any valid reason to prohibit him to attend that university? asked Mr. Horvejkul leaving Nichkhun speechless.

 

"I don't want Wooyoung to destroy his future just because of your want Nichkhun. He is a human being and he is my son. I want him to attend that university and that's final. Nichkhun, tomorrow i want you to take Wooyoung shopping for some clothes, shoes, stationery and laptop too. He will need it for his assignments", ordered Mr. Horvejkul. Wooyoung just hear everything with his mouth hanging wide, wondering what has gotten into his father-in-law. "But dad..."retort Nichkhun. "No but. Its either you take him or i prohibit you from seeing Victoria. You choose." cut Mr. Horvejkul. "Fine! But, in university, i don't to be connected with him. Pretend that we are stranger", says Nichkhun harshly. "But you always treats him like a stranger. So, why bother?; says Mr. Horvejkul, sounds so cynical. Nichkhun then just left the table angryly.

 

"Wooyoung, come with me son", says Mr. Horvejkul gently. Wooyoung follow his father-in-law to his reading room. "I'm sure you are shock with the news just now right son?"asked Mr Horvejkul while smiling softly. "Father, i don't think this is good idea. You can see how angry is Nichkhun just now." "Wooyoung, please, for once in your life, just think about your own life, your own future. For once, put your needs ahead from others. You always think for other people and neglecting your own feeling, Wooyoung. I know how you really love studying. You have already sacrifice your feeling towards Nichkhun, so please don't make anymore sacrifices."says Mr Horvejkul. Wooyoung quickly lift his head with his eyes wide open when he heard Mr. Horvejkul talks about his feeling towards NIchkhun. Seeing Wooyoung reaction, Mr. Horvejkul just smile knowingly. "You were shock knowing that i know about your feeling towards my son right Wooyoung? I can see it in your eyes, Wooyoung. It's ok to have a feeling like that." Wooyoung just hung his head low, both of his cheeks blush madly. "You have sacrifice enough son. Pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter